Mooval Removals & Cleaning

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No care or responsibility!

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

not impressed

Damaged furniture, damaged walls and
poor communication. Wish we used a different company. Overall very poor experience.
Insisted on payment upfront!!! Would not recommend unless you want slow workers who aren’t careful.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Mooval Removals & Cleaning compares to other Furniture Removalists

Tamara K.
Tamara K.

Not the best

I moved a 2 bedroom apartment. After a quote of 1.5 hour it took 3 hours to get the job done. So I paid 3 times the price . Also they don’t know how to remove TVs off the wall so beware!

beccar
beccarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overall poor experience

We can’t pinpoint a positive from using Mooval; we were under quoted (the final amount came in at $400 over their estimated maximum), the customer service was smarmy and one of the two guys who did the move was lazy - we ended up being passed boxes to unload by one of the guys, while the other folded blankets. The end location was a storage unit and as they unpacked the truck, they took one trolley at a time to put in the storage unit, rather than packing the hoist with everything and doing one load. They were late to arrive (traffic excuse) and had no sense of urgency. We wish we went with another company.

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service. They may threaten clients with physical violence.

They cancelled the move at the last minute, because I told them I was unhappy with their delays in arriving. When I told them I would reflect my unhappiness on their website, they threatened me with physical violence "I'll come there and break your neck" was their exact statement. Terrible service, not recommended at all.

Alex

First time and definitely the last

Took very long time, not sure if that was done intentionally or because they were beginners.
They didn't have a power drill, I had to ask one of my friends to come and get me one to get the job done. I am not against beginners, but when the job is done on hourly rate that has to be considered.

Mr Z
Mr ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great at First!

Nancy C.
Nancy C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst removalist experience I have ever had

Furniture Removalists