Mooval Removals & Cleaning

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Laura G.
Laura G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent help, the best team to make your removal.

I got a lot of help from the Mooval team. Camilo 2 and Wilson were an excellent help, very professional, they moved all my furniture with care. I recommend this service. They deserve five stars for everything

Job Satisfaction

Stress free move highly recommend

The guys were really good & experienced they handle our stuff gently & with care they moved me second time & im not disappointed .Garry & eddy was amazing highly recommend & will use Mooval again

Ron Jereemy
Ron Jereemy Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A stressful day that turned out to be easy and hastle free... thanks to Mooval. Excellent service all round.

Started the move in the late morning and had multiple pick up and drop off locations all around Melbourne, from Brunswick to Roxburgh Park to Glen Waverley. These guys handled my furniture with care and nothing was too hard!!

Louise A.Victoria

Hit and Miss - Look Elsewhere

Warren PG
Warren PGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superstars!

This guys made my moving so stress free I cant thank them enough. Lion and Steven were friendly and helpful, I am more than happy with the service. Denifitely will book with you guys again.

not impressed

Damaged furniture, damaged walls and
poor communication. Wish we used a different company. Overall very poor experience.
Insisted on payment upfront!!! Would not recommend unless you want slow workers who aren’t careful.

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You HAVE to use these guys

We have used these guys 3 times in the last two weeks, very challenging jobs, hundreds of heavy boxes up and down stairs at both ends. Not one complaint, every single one of them had a great attitude, courteous and enjoyed their work. This last move was 2 x 10 ton trucks, 6 guys and everything moved in one day. We were dreading the move but they made it a very pleasant and sometimes funny experience. I cannot recommend them highly enough

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service. They may threaten clients with physical violence.

They cancelled the move at the last minute, because I told them I was unhappy with their delays in arriving. When I told them I would reflect my unhappiness on their website, they threatened me with physical violence "I'll come there and break your neck" was their exact statement. Terrible service, not recommended at all.

Maggie t.
Maggie t.Sydney, NSW

Professional service

Vini and Daniel were very helpful, strong, professional and kind. They safely moved all items for me. I would highly recommend their service and would use their service again if needed

Bozo
BozoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service, good value

Alvaro and Louis moved our one bedroom home in a reasonable timeframe while exercising care.

Made a tiring day much easier.

Would highly recommend Alvaro and Louis to anyone looking to use Moval

lauren c.
lauren c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stress free move

Excellent service. The gentleman said they'd arrive at 8am and they did exactly that.
They spoke about what I wanted to be moved and kept to the time frame I asked.
They were efficient and careful with our belongings. They were also respectful and understanding as my children were around and I often needed to attend to them. So happy with the service. Would definitely recommend.

customer_first_namec
customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good House Moving Experience

3 Bedroom house / short distance move / Total time approx. 5.5 hours. The Mooval removalists did a great job. Once I showed them all that had to be moved, they got stuck into the task at hand. They simply did what they had to do, I could see they worked hard, without fuss and took care with all items. No time wasting at all (which I was a bit concerned about when doing my research pre booking Mooval). I was more than happy to give them a couple of breaks, they deserved them. At the destination, they were equally efficient and professional. Always friendly and they were happy to place any item where I wanted it to go. A tight staircase was handled with ease. Great job from the two strong lads! Well done Mooval.

Review collected in partnership with Mooval

They were fantastic. Very caring about making sure our things were looked after. Thank to you Leon and Kiam!

2 bedroom house, plus outdoor furniture and pots and plants. They were on time and explained everything as they went. Kind and courteous and very caring about out things and very careful with the house.

24 carat legends - Won't ever dream of using another mover again.

Anup R.
Anup R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and efficient

Moving a one bedroom apartment within the same suburb. I was a bit anxious as in the past the other movers were either late or a no show. My experience with Mooval was very different.
This was the first time the movers have come on time, in fact ahead of time. They called me to advise they would be early and if I was ok with it. Sef and Mark were very professional and efficient throughout the process. Very friendly blokes too. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a peace of mind during the moving ordeal.