Mooval Removals & Cleaning

Mooval Removals & Cleaning (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mooval

4.1
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Tamara K.
Tamara K.

Not the best

I moved a 2 bedroom apartment. After a quote of 1.5 hour it took 3 hours to get the job done. So I paid 3 times the price . Also they don’t know how to remove TVs off the wall so beware!

beccar
beccarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overall poor experience

We can’t pinpoint a positive from using Mooval; we were under quoted (the final amount came in at $400 over their estimated maximum), the customer service was smarmy and one of the two guys who did the move was lazy - we ended up being passed boxes to unload by one of the guys, while the other folded blankets. The end location was a storage unit and as they unpacked the truck, they took one trolley at a time to put in the storage unit, rather than packing the hoist with everything and doing one load. They were late to arrive (traffic excuse) and had no sense of urgency. We wish we went with another company.

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You HAVE to use these guys

We have used these guys 3 times in the last two weeks, very challenging jobs, hundreds of heavy boxes up and down stairs at both ends. Not one complaint, every single one of them had a great attitude, courteous and enjoyed their work. This last move was 2 x 10 ton trucks, 6 guys and everything moved in one day. We were dreading the move but they made it a very pleasant and sometimes funny experience. I cannot recommend them highly enough

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service. They may threaten clients with physical violence.

They cancelled the move at the last minute, because I told them I was unhappy with their delays in arriving. When I told them I would reflect my unhappiness on their website, they threatened me with physical violence "I'll come there and break your neck" was their exact statement. Terrible service, not recommended at all.

Find out how Mooval Removals & Cleaning compares to other Furniture Removalists

First time and definitely the last

Took very long time, not sure if that was done intentionally or because they were beginners.
They didn't have a power drill, I had to ask one of my friends to come and get me one to get the job done. I am not against beginners, but when the job is done on hourly rate that has to be considered.

Maggie t.
Maggie t.Sydney, NSW

Professional service

Vini and Daniel were very helpful, strong, professional and kind. They safely moved all items for me. I would highly recommend their service and would use their service again if needed

Bozo
BozoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service, good value

Alvaro and Louis moved our one bedroom home in a reasonable timeframe while exercising care.

Made a tiring day much easier.

Would highly recommend Alvaro and Louis to anyone looking to use Moval

lauren c.
lauren c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stress free move

Excellent service. The gentleman said they'd arrive at 8am and they did exactly that.
They spoke about what I wanted to be moved and kept to the time frame I asked.
They were efficient and careful with our belongings. They were also respectful and understanding as my children were around and I often needed to attend to them. So happy with the service. Would definitely recommend.

customer_first_namec
customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good House Moving Experience

3 Bedroom house / short distance move / Total time approx. 5.5 hours. The Mooval removalists did a great job. Once I showed them all that had to be moved, they got stuck into the task at hand. They simply did what they had to do, I could see they worked hard, without fuss and took care with all items. No time wasting at all (which I was a bit concerned about when doing my research pre booking Mooval). I was more than happy to give them a couple of breaks, they deserved them. At the destination, they were equally efficient and professional. Always friendly and they were happy to place any item where I wanted it to go. A tight staircase was handled with ease. Great job from the two strong lads! Well done Mooval.

Find out how Mooval Removals & Cleaning compares to other Furniture Removalists

They were fantastic. Very caring about making sure our things were looked after. Thank to you Leon and Kiam!

2 bedroom house, plus outdoor furniture and pots and plants. They were on time and explained everything as they went. Kind and courteous and very caring about out things and very careful with the house.

24 carat legends - Won't ever dream of using another mover again.

Anup R.
Anup R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and efficient

Moving a one bedroom apartment within the same suburb. I was a bit anxious as in the past the other movers were either late or a no show. My experience with Mooval was very different.
This was the first time the movers have come on time, in fact ahead of time. They called me to advise they would be early and if I was ok with it. Sef and Mark were very professional and efficient throughout the process. Very friendly blokes too. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a peace of mind during the moving ordeal.

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Mooval did a great job

Covid -19 precautions all the way
As being a “high risk” person I was stressing but when lion and Bunty arrived 1.5 meters apart all the time , masked up , sanitiser in hand and a clean sanitised van I was very impressed and relaxed!

Fast and efficient best moving company I have used by far!

5stars from me these guys did a wonderful job and had a great attitude!

Would highly recommend

Erica Hanna
Erica HannaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A-Amazing Moving Company!

Great Service **Shoutout Alex and Tai

We were moving from the city to the suburbs. Alex and Tai were there before time and made it easy for us to move. They were friendly, caring and ensured things were completed in a timely manner. They took precautions for COVID 19, wearing masks.

Would definitely use again.

Seamless move with these guys!

These guys worked tirelessly for 7.5 hours to get my move done, they made sure to make it as easy as possible for me. I am eternally grateful! Highly recommend.

Mr Z
Mr ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great at First!

javier v.
javier v.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent work!!!

highly recommended, they were very careful when loading each piece of furniture and stuff, everything arrived in perfect condition and the employees were very friendly and professional with the work, they were always very careful protecting everything so that my stuff were not damaged. What I liked the most is that the move was faster than I thought.

Emms
EmmsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

So many good things about Mooval:
1. excellent communication
2. prompt arrival on the day of move
3. friendly and attentive movers who were happy to follow instructions and did not dilly dally at all!
4. easy, breezy payment
5. and most importantly they refunded me the difference between what i paid and what I was quoted for. the quote was actually incorrect but they upheld what they quoted me for

kudos to Mooval! no wonder you have excellent reviews! highly recommended.

Maggot
MaggotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good stuff Guys

Wasnt a long way to travel but I had alot of stuff to be moved, especially in the workshop.
Everything went smooth and no damage to anything.
Good professional bunch of guys.
Highly recommended.

Nancy C.
Nancy C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst removalist experience I have ever had

Ebony G.
Ebony G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used Mooval twice in under two months, perfect each time

Christine G.
Christine G.Gippsland, VIC

Considerate

Basically a 2 bedroom house move. They took great care of loading and unloading. Spot on for professionalism. IT was a one hour move. Would have them again. Price was more than reasonable

Tigerdeb
TigerdebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Moving with MOOVAL

Second move with MOOVAL and would not trust anyonelse with my furniture.
Exceptional service, efficient, polite and very respectful. Hard working and time efficient. Thanks for treating my belongings with such care. Highly recommend.
Moving with MOOVAL is stress free.
Thanks,
Deb.

Jade
JadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service!

Would recommend Mooval 100%! Great customer service and such friendly staff. Had a four bedroom move and Zan had everything on and off the truck in a couple of hours.