Mooval Removals & Cleaning

Mooval Removals & Cleaning (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Mooval

4.3
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Alli
AlliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our move was always going to be tricky from an old, 3bed double storey apartment... the removalists made it so easy and were professional and considerate throughout. Nothing seemed like a hassle for them (despite all the stair climbing and our ridiculous amount of furniture) and they went to the extra effort to ensure we could do the move in one trip. Thank you guys!

redhotchilipepper79
redhotchilipepper79Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and fast

I moved from a 3BR home to a new 4BR home in the same suburb. They were right on time and finished the job way before the expected time at booking. I'd recommend them for any type of move.

Silvana
SilvanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Movers Ever

Sef & Willie are very professional. I was extremely happy with the care that they took with my furniture. They have been extremely courteous & efficient. They made my move so easy. I highly recommend Mooval to anyone.

Farid
FaridMelbourne

Great job boys

Our move was a 3 bedroom. It was a short distance. The boys were on time and got right into it. Worked very hard and took no breaks. Great job

Patrick Leckning
Patrick LeckningGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent! Job Well done.

Very happy with Sef and Junior. Nice guys and very efficient, they could not do more for us. On Time; in and out, no fuss.

We will recommend to others.

Thanks Guys.

Big job you need a professional crew

Professional team that had all the right equipment to make protect all our furniture and belongings. Double storey townhouse that filled their 10 tonne truck was no issue for this great crew. Even helped me with my budget truck unloading. Highly recommend mooval removalists

JayCee
JayCeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The whole thing ran like clockwork.

Both the admin staff and the removal chaps themselves were both friendly and helpful, with nothing being too much trouble. I would recommend these guys most highly !!
My move was for a 3-bedroom house over some 50 km and was carried out in a most timely manner.

Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nothing was too much trouble.

Three bedroom townhouse.
A short distance, around a 15 minute drive.
The move started on time but took longer than we had anticipated.
There was no call outs and no travel time.

Judi
JudiTraralgon

How a move should be

We were so impressed with the guys from Mooval relocating us from Berwick to Traralgon in a 10 tonne truck. They were so efficient - quick, took great care with our furniture, fragile items, plants, etc. and all done with a friendly smile. A huge thanks to Tommy and Bunty. Definitely recommend this company.

Mooval SupportMooval

Thank you for the kind words Judi. It was a pleasure servicing you.

Scotty
ScottyEchuca, Victoria

Fantastic Removalists! Highly Recommended

I had to shift the contents of a two-bedroom unit - 40 boxes of various sizes and weight plus a garage full of smaller/individual items - about 240 kms. The two young men who handled the job were amazing. Everything loaded in a 6 tonne truck in about 1 hour 5 minutes - super efficient.
All delivered on time intact no breakages or damage. AND the cost was extremely reasonable.

Vanessa
Vanessa

Fantasic Moving Experience

Mooval took care of all our moving needs this past weekend. The messaged when they were a short time away, arrived early and had us all packed up and moved in less than 4 hours. None of our property was damaged and it made the whole moving experience less stressful which was great! As we did not move straight to our new house (as it is not ready yet), we will be using them again when our new home is all ready to go! I highly recommend using Mooval for all your moving needs!!

Great job

First time using removelist , won't be the last moved 2 houses into 1 so much easier having it done professionally thanks again guys

Fantastic moving company

A really awesome company with great staff both in the office and on the road. I used Mooval first for my personal home move and then for my business. Sam and Andreas were very polite and Frank was a breeze to deal with over the phone.

Outstanding service

I had a 4 bedroom move from the Moordialic to Doncaster. I have moved several times in the past and I can tell you honestly, these guys were leaps and bounds above anyone else I have ever used before. Too often, I have tried to count pennies and this time I got the most bang for my buck with Mooval.

Moving Experts

Tigerdeb
TigerdebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing professionals

I moved from a 2 bedroom townhouse last Monday and could not have chosen a more professional company.
Sam and Raf were amazing. They worked extremely hard, no break and they took as much care with my belongings as I do.
With care and pace my move was as smooth as could be. Very rare these days to find a professional polite respectful company to be true to their word. From first contact with Frank to your moving team, Sam and Raf and then Frank on completion of the move, I could not be happier and would never move with another company. A huge thank you to you all for the respect you showed both me and my belongings. Highly recommended. If you don't move with MOOVAL you are mad!
Kind regards
Deb

Chitra A
Chitra AMelbourne

Excellent Removalist

We moved a 3-Br house last week over a short distance. The person I dealt with to organise it was excellent and always answered my many questions with great customer service. The 2 men that did the job, Sef and Andras were professional, very hard working and took great care of all of the items (incl potted plants!). As we are seniors we could not assist them in any way, but that was not a problem at all. They completed the job within the timeframe specified and their charges were very reasonable. I would highly recommend them and have already done so to family and friends. Thank you Mooval for making this move a pleasant one.

Julie
JulieLysterfield South

Removalist star

Punctual. Amazing men who worked hard. Not an easy job. Up big hill for delivery. Extremely happy with this removal company.

Professional and Efficient

Where do I start, this isn't my first rodeo. This wasn't the first time I have moved however it was definitely the best. Andreas and Laf were hard working and so friendly through out. They really took the stress out of moving. I would highly recommend to anyone. I was also super impressed with the office staff, especially Frank as they were prompt and professional with all of their replies.