Mooval Removals & Cleaning

Mooval Removals & Cleaning (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Mooval

4.4
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Seamless move with these guys!

These guys worked tirelessly for 7.5 hours to get my move done, they made sure to make it as easy as possible for me. I am eternally grateful! Highly recommend.

Mr Z
Mr ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great at First!

javier v.
javier v.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent work!!!

highly recommended, they were very careful when loading each piece of furniture and stuff, everything arrived in perfect condition and the employees were very friendly and professional with the work, they were always very careful protecting everything so that my stuff were not damaged. What I liked the most is that the move was faster than I thought.

Emms
EmmsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

So many good things about Mooval:
1. excellent communication
2. prompt arrival on the day of move
3. friendly and attentive movers who were happy to follow instructions and did not dilly dally at all!
4. easy, breezy payment
5. and most importantly they refunded me the difference between what i paid and what I was quoted for. the quote was actually incorrect but they upheld what they quoted me for

kudos to Mooval! no wonder you have excellent reviews! highly recommended.

Maggot
MaggotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good stuff Guys

Wasnt a long way to travel but I had alot of stuff to be moved, especially in the workshop.
Everything went smooth and no damage to anything.
Good professional bunch of guys.
Highly recommended.

Nancy C.
Nancy C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst removalist experience I have ever had

Ebony G.
Ebony G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used Mooval twice in under two months, perfect each time

Christine G.
Christine G.Gippsland, VIC

Considerate

Basically a 2 bedroom house move. They took great care of loading and unloading. Spot on for professionalism. IT was a one hour move. Would have them again. Price was more than reasonable

Tigerdeb
TigerdebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Moving with MOOVAL

Second move with MOOVAL and would not trust anyonelse with my furniture.
Exceptional service, efficient, polite and very respectful. Hard working and time efficient. Thanks for treating my belongings with such care. Highly recommend.
Moving with MOOVAL is stress free.
Thanks,
Deb.

Jade
JadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service!

Would recommend Mooval 100%! Great customer service and such friendly staff. Had a four bedroom move and Zan had everything on and off the truck in a couple of hours.

Adrian Kortus
Adrian KortusSouthwest, VIC

Thanks Mooval, your men worked hard and were fantastic. They took care of everything.

They arrived on time and were efficient and took great care of everything. We had very large pots with established trees they handled with ease. Thanks guys Good work. Ours was a 3 bedroom house and two drops. And they finished on time.

CoCo
CoCo

Awesome and easy move

Great service from start to finish! Mooval allowed me to the move the date as our moving date was pushed back a week. Zan and Ash were punctual and took a lot of care with my furniture! Great & down to earth team! I would recommend and use there services again!

Maxine L.
Maxine L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stress less move!

We had a smallish move to a nearby location. The Mooval boys were punctual, polite and efficient! I've used them before and Ill happily recommend them and use them again

Well Done MOOVAL!

Really good job from start to finish. Getting a quote was easy, well organised. Moving day was fantastic, Zan and Raj did a great job, clean, professional and in super quick time!
Highly Recommended!

Apple959
Apple959Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Removal company

Great removalist! The two young men Kimi and Schub were very polite and did a great job moving all our furniture etc safely to new home. Highly recommend! Hard working young men who made moving seem easier and less stressful.

Carrol T.
Carrol T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mooval Awesomeness

Thank you to the awesome guys, Kimi and Shubh, from Mooval Our 2nd move with them and we are even more impressed with their service. Prompt, polite, helpful, respectful, personable.

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

Fantastic experience from start to finish. Getting a quote was easy as Frank was helpful, knowledgeable and super friendly. Moving day was also fantastic, Zan and Raj did a great job dealing with my awkward split level house with a most evil set of stairs. Drop off into storage was quick and easy. I'll recommend Mooval any day. Thank you team.....

Nicole Devincentis
Nicole DevincentisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service

4 bedroom house with all brand new furniture and electronics. The boys Zan and Raj took great care and did an amazing job. No scratches or dints at all and everything arrived safe and sound.
They notified us when they were 20 minutes away and they completed the job to an excellent standard.
They were lovely and chatty so it felt very comfortable.
Thanks heaps Zan and Raj!!!!

Alli
AlliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our move was always going to be tricky from an old, 3bed double storey apartment... the removalists made it so easy and were professional and considerate throughout. Nothing seemed like a hassle for them (despite all the stair climbing and our ridiculous amount of furniture) and they went to the extra effort to ensure we could do the move in one trip. Thank you guys!

redhotchilipepper79
redhotchilipepper79Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and fast

I moved from a 3BR home to a new 4BR home in the same suburb. They were right on time and finished the job way before the expected time at booking. I'd recommend them for any type of move.

Silvana
SilvanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Movers Ever

Sef & Willie are very professional. I was extremely happy with the care that they took with my furniture. They have been extremely courteous & efficient. They made my move so easy. I highly recommend Mooval to anyone.

Farid
FaridMelbourne

Great job boys

Our move was a 3 bedroom. It was a short distance. The boys were on time and got right into it. Worked very hard and took no breaks. Great job

Patrick Leckning
Patrick LeckningGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent! Job Well done.

Very happy with Sef and Junior. Nice guys and very efficient, they could not do more for us. On Time; in and out, no fuss.

We will recommend to others.

Thanks Guys.

Big job you need a professional crew

Professional team that had all the right equipment to make protect all our furniture and belongings. Double storey townhouse that filled their 10 tonne truck was no issue for this great crew. Even helped me with my budget truck unloading. Highly recommend mooval removalists

JayCee
JayCeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The whole thing ran like clockwork.

Both the admin staff and the removal chaps themselves were both friendly and helpful, with nothing being too much trouble. I would recommend these guys most highly !!
My move was for a 3-bedroom house over some 50 km and was carried out in a most timely manner.