Mooval Removals & Cleaning

Mooval Removals & Cleaning

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mooval

4.1
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
dollarydoos
dollarydoosCanberra

Avoid. Don't believe the 5 star reviews. They are dodgy and the worst ppl to deal with.

Esha
EshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service with no customer service

I have booked the removalist to move from North to West. First of all they haven't mentioned earlier that there will be extra charges for the long route, Second the removalist fuelled up their vehicle during clock starts and Third they haven't responding to the mail at all after payment received.
Proceed with this compang if ready to loose money with disgraceful customer sevice!

Job Satisfaction

Unprofessional, incompetent and bad customer service

Three-bedroom house to a short distance. Slow, boxes were everywhere and went to the wrong location. Repeated attempts at getting this fixed were met with obfuscation and delay. Don't use these guys. You will be sorry.

J O.
J O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service

Really disappointed with the service. We used Mooval last time we moved, but this time it was a really different experience. They rescheduled the packers, the movers were students from Columbia with a Budget (hired) truck and very inexperienced. Many things got damaged or broken. The unpackers also got rescheduled and they could not provide a cleaner. To top that all off, they are ignoring my emails about compensating me for the damage caused to the broken items. I would not recommend using Mooval.

Unhappy
UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Table damaged and not repaired satisfactorily- very unhappy

Our table was damaged and the repair job made more damage. We had screw heads - sharpe - sticking through the table top leaving it unusable. Company refuse to do an insurance claim. The guys that did the move were very nice but the company do not help when there is an issue. They ignore you and won’t replace damaged goods. Would not recommend this company. Dry dissapointed

Job Satisfaction

Do not use this company's cleaning services - a complete no show

Job Satisfaction

Worst experience dealing with this company

We sold our house and Mooval turned up a day after the initial booking date which caused issues with handover. This was only after I called asking where they were?? Our furniture then went into storage arranged by them until the new place was built. Two weeks later I received a call by one of their movers, saying he has my furniture and on his way. The new place wasn't ready and this date was not booked in. So back they went to put my stuff in storage.. After more phone calls to sort the issues and finally I was moved into the new home at a later date. I now have a broken grandfather clock, broken coffee table, stained leather couch and marked TV unit. Now of course they are not responding to my attempts to contact and email them.

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ripped off charged extra $5k compared to quote

Quoted $7k for 4bdrm home plus shed.
They turned up with a 25m3 truck already half full of someone else's furniture we were charged $4k for 10m3 of space for this trick.
Another truck bigger 43m3 arrived next day and packed the rest of the furniture. No mention of extra costs until packed and finished the driver
then handed over invoice for $11,900. No discussion nothing. The driver said the company regularly does this and he hayrs this part of job because customers never get told about the extra costs.
Disgusting. On arrival several items broken. We
Will be taking legal action for the extra costs and broken items. To date no reply from company.

And the broken items ???

Grace
GraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Watch out scammers like Frank

The mover was great. sadly, the management and the office were horrific I do not wish to deal with these people again. when quoting they will not explain the additional cost charging on the day of moving / cleaning. And quote x2 more than initial cost. Then suddenly become hostile and yelling on the phone til you give up and pay. I understand some small business have to survive with gimmics, but this was such a low act, I felt sad for it.

Louise A.Victoria

Hit and Miss - Look Elsewhere

not impressed

Damaged furniture, damaged walls and
poor communication. Wish we used a different company. Overall very poor experience.
Insisted on payment upfront!!! Would not recommend unless you want slow workers who aren’t careful.

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service. They may threaten clients with physical violence.

They cancelled the move at the last minute, because I told them I was unhappy with their delays in arriving. When I told them I would reflect my unhappiness on their website, they threatened me with physical violence "I'll come there and break your neck" was their exact statement. Terrible service, not recommended at all.

Mr Z
Mr ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great at First!

Nancy C.
Nancy C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst removalist experience I have ever had

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great and friendly service

Prompt, efficient and friendly service from Kim and Shubh. From the moment Kim turned up to shift my house it was a really great experience. I would recommend these lads to anyone. Terrific service.
Thanks!