Mooval Removals & Cleaning

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Jeremy R.
Jeremy R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly and efficient service!

I had a 1 bedroom apartment move into my new property and Carlos and Camilo provided excellent service that was friendly and efficient, taking great care with my belongings. They arrived on time and did a great job packing my things and transporting them over the short distance to my new place - no fuss!

Sherri W.
Sherri W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An excellent moving experience

Big1 bedroom flat plus study. The move was over a short distance. Due to unforeseen circumstances, it started late, James and Coco were excellent and finished within the budgeted time.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great movers

Sergio and Carlos were on time and communicated well before and during the move. Got a big heavy table up 2 flights of stairs, very impressive.
Would recommend for your move

J VILLA
J VILLAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

VERY HAPPY

This guys did a great job, efficient and friendly, the guys at the office were great too, answering all my questions so overall a nice and easy experience. I do recommed Mooval.

Great movers

Camilo & Jairo were excellent & very professional. Got the job done in great time, never a complaint and very polite. They made my move a very stress free one. Would happily use again.

Lucy
LucyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sergio and Coco were amazing!

These guys were so great. Professional, efficient, personable. Would 100% recommend. Sergio and Coco made moving easy and stress free, and managed to pack up my whole house in such a short amount of time.

Laura G.
Laura G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent help, the best team to make your removal.

I got a lot of help from the Mooval team. Camilo 2 and Wilson were an excellent help, very professional, they moved all my furniture with care. I recommend this service. They deserve five stars for everything

Job Satisfaction

Stress free move highly recommend

The guys were really good & experienced they handle our stuff gently & with care they moved me second time & im not disappointed .Garry & eddy was amazing highly recommend & will use Mooval again

Ron Jereemy
Ron Jereemy Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A stressful day that turned out to be easy and hastle free... thanks to Mooval. Excellent service all round.

Started the move in the late morning and had multiple pick up and drop off locations all around Melbourne, from Brunswick to Roxburgh Park to Glen Waverley. These guys handled my furniture with care and nothing was too hard!!

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No care or responsibility!

Warren PG
Warren PGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superstars!

This guys made my moving so stress free I cant thank them enough. Lion and Steven were friendly and helpful, I am more than happy with the service. Denifitely will book with you guys again.

Tamara K.
Tamara K.

Not the best

I moved a 2 bedroom apartment. After a quote of 1.5 hour it took 3 hours to get the job done. So I paid 3 times the price . Also they don’t know how to remove TVs off the wall so beware!

beccar
beccarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overall poor experience

We can’t pinpoint a positive from using Mooval; we were under quoted (the final amount came in at $400 over their estimated maximum), the customer service was smarmy and one of the two guys who did the move was lazy - we ended up being passed boxes to unload by one of the guys, while the other folded blankets. The end location was a storage unit and as they unpacked the truck, they took one trolley at a time to put in the storage unit, rather than packing the hoist with everything and doing one load. They were late to arrive (traffic excuse) and had no sense of urgency. We wish we went with another company.

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You HAVE to use these guys

We have used these guys 3 times in the last two weeks, very challenging jobs, hundreds of heavy boxes up and down stairs at both ends. Not one complaint, every single one of them had a great attitude, courteous and enjoyed their work. This last move was 2 x 10 ton trucks, 6 guys and everything moved in one day. We were dreading the move but they made it a very pleasant and sometimes funny experience. I cannot recommend them highly enough

First time and definitely the last

Took very long time, not sure if that was done intentionally or because they were beginners.
They didn't have a power drill, I had to ask one of my friends to come and get me one to get the job done. I am not against beginners, but when the job is done on hourly rate that has to be considered.