Mooval Removals & Cleaning

Mooval Removals & Cleaning

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mooval

4.2
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

J O.
J O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service

Really disappointed with the service. We used Mooval last time we moved, but this time it was a really different experience. They rescheduled the packers, the movers were students from Columbia with a Budget (hired) truck and very inexperienced. Many things got damaged or broken. The unpackers also got rescheduled and they could not provide a cleaner. To top that all off, they are ignoring my emails about compensating me for the damage caused to the broken items. I would not recommend using Mooval.

Nicole
NicoleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not a good…

Unhappy
UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Table damaged and not repaired satisfactorily- very unhappy

Our table was damaged and the repair job made more damage. We had screw heads - sharpe - sticking through the table top leaving it unusable. Company refuse to do an insurance claim. The guys that did the move were very nice but the company do not help when there is an issue. They ignore you and won’t replace damaged goods. Would not recommend this company. Dry dissapointed

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Big move.

We had a Big move with the 10t trucked packed to the rafters that any Tetris lover would be impressed with. Sergio, Aman & Sebastian were all amazing! They worked so hard and made every effort to keep the costs as low as possible. Super polite and friendly as well!

Find out how Mooval Removals & Cleaning compares to other Furniture Removalists

Do not use this company's cleaning services - a complete no show

Job Satisfaction

Worst experience dealing with this company

We sold our house and Mooval turned up a day after the initial booking date which caused issues with handover. This was only after I called asking where they were?? Our furniture then went into storage arranged by them until the new place was built. Two weeks later I received a call by one of their movers, saying he has my furniture and on his way. The new place wasn't ready and this date was not booked in. So back they went to put my stuff in storage.. After more phone calls to sort the issues and finally I was moved into the new home at a later date. I now have a broken grandfather clock, broken coffee table, stained leather couch and marked TV unit. Now of course they are not responding to my attempts to contact and email them.

Jeremy R.
Jeremy R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly and efficient service!

I had a 1 bedroom apartment move into my new property and Carlos and Camilo provided excellent service that was friendly and efficient, taking great care with my belongings. They arrived on time and did a great job packing my things and transporting them over the short distance to my new place - no fuss!

Sherri W.
Sherri W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An excellent moving experience

Big1 bedroom flat plus study. The move was over a short distance. Due to unforeseen circumstances, it started late, James and Coco were excellent and finished within the budgeted time.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great movers

Sergio and Carlos were on time and communicated well before and during the move. Got a big heavy table up 2 flights of stairs, very impressive.
Would recommend for your move

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ripped off charged extra $5k compared to quote

Quoted $7k for 4bdrm home plus shed.
They turned up with a 25m3 truck already half full of someone else's furniture we were charged $4k for 10m3 of space for this trick.
Another truck bigger 43m3 arrived next day and packed the rest of the furniture. No mention of extra costs until packed and finished the driver
then handed over invoice for $11,900. No discussion nothing. The driver said the company regularly does this and he hayrs this part of job because customers never get told about the extra costs.
Disgusting. On arrival several items broken. We
Will be taking legal action for the extra costs and broken items. To date no reply from company.

Mooval
Mooval SupportMooval

And the broken items ???

J VILLA
J VILLAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

VERY HAPPY

This guys did a great job, efficient and friendly, the guys at the office were great too, answering all my questions so overall a nice and easy experience. I do recommed Mooval.

Great movers

Camilo & Jairo were excellent & very professional. Got the job done in great time, never a complaint and very polite. They made my move a very stress free one. Would happily use again.

Grace
GraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Watch out scammers like Frank

The mover was great. sadly, the management and the office were horrific I do not wish to deal with these people again. when quoting they will not explain the additional cost charging on the day of moving / cleaning. And quote x2 more than initial cost. Then suddenly become hostile and yelling on the phone til you give up and pay. I understand some small business have to survive with gimmics, but this was such a low act, I felt sad for it.

Mooval
Mooval SupportMooval
Lucy
LucyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sergio and Coco were amazing!

These guys were so great. Professional, efficient, personable. Would 100% recommend. Sergio and Coco made moving easy and stress free, and managed to pack up my whole house in such a short amount of time.

Laura G.
Laura G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent help, the best team to make your removal.

I got a lot of help from the Mooval team. Camilo 2 and Wilson were an excellent help, very professional, they moved all my furniture with care. I recommend this service. They deserve five stars for everything