Listing monitored by More Green Energy

1.6
  • Return Claim MadeYes (13) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (13)
  • Purchase Price$7,387.50
Niranjan A.
Niranjan A.Sydney, NSW

This company hasnt refunded deposit money and one of the biggest lier one of the customer service ever.

I put the deposit and nexr day I got better deal and within cooling off period I requested for cancellation and gave my bank details for refund. Since then these people still makinh stories...mann..bull shitt just for 50box.

System Size0 KW
Panel Purchased NA
Purchase Price$50.00

Good!

Installation process of panel replacement was easy.

There was an issue but now it seems to have been resolved. Monty has always been very courteous and immediate in responding to our questions.

Panel Purchased Infinity
Purchase Price$4,000.00

Jacky L.
Jacky L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading, failed to deliver, hard to contact, refund long delayed after canellation, disappointed

Solar Retailers

Find out how More Green Energy compares to other Solar Retailers

Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Warning, my loss is your gain

I paid deposit on Jan, now is November, still not installed, and they just told me they have to cancel all orders in Victoria. what a wast of time. and still have not get my refund yet.
3 weeks later, still no refund!!!
Pleae Refund Me Now!!!!! They only tell me by phone ,I need cancelation letter give to government get other company to sign new contract, I call them 5 times in last three weeks, still nothing received, so I can not deal with other company as their contract still affect my new application. this company is worst company every. Do not deL with them.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel Purchased Never come

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Nhung Pham
Nhung PhamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAM

My contract no. 2615, quote no. 1190.
This is for a 10kw system. I have deposited $500 on the 10/04/2019. After 7 months of waiting for papper works (Solar rebates), I was told by Jack (senoir consultant) that their installation contractor is NOT qualify to install and there for job cancelled. On the 1/11/2019 up to date I have sent so many emails & made so many phone calls to have my deposit refunded but NOTHING was send for me.
If any one read this? Can you please instruct me how to get these people refund my full $500.

Nhung Pham

DO NOT ENGAGE THIS COMPANY - Fraudulent company, won't refund deposits

we ordered a system and paid a deposit on 30-August 2019, they could not supply the inverter we ordered OR complete the installation - they blamed the manufacturer (Fronius!) after waiting 2.5months we cancelled the contract on the 10-November 2019. we have had no response since, requesting a refund multiple times. they are openly committing fraud, how are these guys still in business!

Smith
SmithPerth, WA

Stay away from this company. Whole bunch of dishonest people

The sale guy will give you all the promise before signing the contract. Once signing the contract and give your deposit, you will not hear from them despite phone call and emails. promising 2-3 week to install but after 3 months still can not give a firm date. Cancel the contract but still waiting for my deposit refund after 4 months. Bunch of dishonest people

System Size5.5 KW
Panel Purchased Fronius
SamSydney, NSW

Proceeding with leagel action

This company is fake . I paid a deposit back in January for 21 solar panels and a 10 kilowatt battery . Battery worked for a week funny enough after payment the
battery stop working . Since then they replaced battery twice but still not working.
They are the biggest liars promesis after promises. Now not even returning my calls. The sales man name is Aakash and sometimes he calls him self Ash.
Any way people i have learned only to deal with a true blue Aussie from now on . Any way on my way to my solicitor to start leageal procedure. I'm going to bury
MORE GREEN ENERGY

Purchase Price$16,500.00
Sam

Hello MGE . I have spoken and emaild to 3 different people from yr team and still getting no were. Perhaps after 3 faulty battery may be i should just get a refund on the battery and not bother with it .i.await yr reply

Tom

Solar Retailers

Find out how More Green Energy compares to other Solar Retailers

Dylan
DylanSydney, NSW

Poor customer service. Amazed how this company is still operating

Purchase Price$9,000.00

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

afdcSydney, NSW

Good at first to convince you, but terrible after they got you.

Askash Tailor

Hi there Review, Guys More green Energy, were great setting up WIFI to my Fronius PRIMO inventor
great prompt, on the ball will shop AGAIN. go hard More green energy.

ShafiqSydney, NSW

Wasted 4 months for nothing

Shafiq

Any reason for not yet publishing the review?

Rishasked

I noticed that in your details you are not an approved clean energy council approved provider CEC certified. So why do you tell people you are and you are not a Approved Solar Retailer ASR More Green Energy?

Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.

I'm one of several cheated upon. I called CEC and they told me there are a lot of complaints about them

Rish

I advise you not to tolerate the scams from this company they have continued to conduct poor quality business principles since being exposed by the Energy Regulator October 2019 there are complaints constantly regarding refunds, quality, poor performance, supply non contracted products and not showing up on schedulled installation dates. The management refuse to answer calls to handle complaints or servicing of installation and they are well known by the department of Fair Trading , The Building Advocacy , The Energy Regulator and Clean Energy Council. These people are giving the renewable energy program a bad name in Australia. Yes they are cheap but at what price poor quality products, poor quality installers, poor after sales service, poor management conduct I suggest across all these areas. Looking at the complaints.

Dave
Dave

I rang the CEC today and they’ve stripped all affiliation with them. They told me they’ve received many complaints about dodgy workmanship and terrible after sales

Harry
Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter ?

Phil
Phil

I did not purchase Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel. I purchased Risen RSM120-6-315M 315w panels

Jeff
Jeff

I also did not purchase that system, if you want to compare quotes you should ring another company. I'm still waiting for my system to be fully installed....23 weeks and counting.

Charles
Charles

I used a Fronius Primo inverter - its faulty, works only 2 days a week since it was installed 6 months ago, and MGE are refusing to come back and fix it. Go elsewhere

Sushi
Sushiasked

What are the main difference between MONO- CRYSTALLINE and POLLY CRYSTALLINE solar panels that your company provide?

Hello Sushi,

Thank you for your question.

Please find detailed response of your questions below:

MonoCrystalline solar panels, silicon is formed into bars and cut into wafers. These types of panels are called “MonoCrystalline” to indicate that the silicon used is single-crystal silicon. Because the cell is composed of a single crystal, the electrons that generate a flow of electricity have more room to move. As a result, MonoCrystalline panels are more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts.

Polycrystalline solar panels are also made from silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel. Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than MonoCrystalline panels.

Let us know if you have any more doubts and we would be more than happy to clear them for you.

Thank you.