More Green Energy

More Green Energy (page 3 of 21)

Listing monitored by More Green Energy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (522)
  • Purchase Price$3,965.01

Excellent products and service

Highly recommend More Green Energy. A mate told us how much it was going to cost and we thought it was too good to be true. The day I contacted them I had been visited at home by another company who said it was going to cost way more. It was such an easy process and installation made possible by Janet. We got a free upgrade on both the inverter and the solar panels, getting Australian made panels was a huge plus. No tiles were broken during the installation and the installers were great, friendly and helpful. Our installation was only on Tuesday so we will just have to wait and see how much we save.

Exceptional service

Explained the options and quoted, installed on promised date without any issues & fantastic after sales service by Peter ,Monty & John

Other Solar Retailers

Very good product and service

Had issues with wifi monitoring and it was resolved swiftly by john.

All the boys(alex, peter and john) have been very good.

Great solar deal

The whole process was easy. Communication was first class. Very happy with the end result and will recommend to my family and friends

Excellent product and service

Excellent product and service provided by Abby, Monty and John from the More Green Energy team. It was efficient and requests were followed up promptly.

Vijay C.
Vijay C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and product

Process was easy with no nasty surprises after payment of deposit.
Very happy with both service and product and would not hesitate in recommending this mob

JCT
JCT

Great support and Outstanding service all round

Jack has been very patient, helpful and informative throughout the whole process from quoting, installation and liaising with our energy retailer. Everything are all hassle free. We also we like to thank the installer, Boltik (hopeful we got his name correct) and his team for their amazing job. We will strongly recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Awesome support, my issue was resolved within no time. Happy to recommend your company and product to my known circle.

Good clear and precise question for troubleshooting. Good job support team. Its good to have a expert support and service team to get your out of problems when faced.

Ashish
Ashish

Thanks to John and Monty as a team

Nona
Nona

Great service all round- from start to finish!

Great service all round. From start to finish, Bernard Mccluskie responded in a timely manner, giving me all the information that I needed in order to make a decision. Post installation, the quality and level of service and communication has not dropped. I am yet to see the fruits of going solar against our energy bill so watch this space... In the meantime, if you are looking for solar panel providers, I highly recommend that you consider More Green.

Outstanding service

from the word go Nathan was very helpful and informative with the Quote and installation process. From the first contact with Nathan he was very responsive and returned calls in a timely manner. Would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

Kai
KaiSydney, NSW

Job well done all round

Quote, service and installation was good. The team was very responsive to any questions I had. Thanks John, Peter, Monty and John for the smooth transaction.

Excellent service!

Monty from More Green Energy called to advise me that our panels were not producing output. I checked the board only to find out that my electrician may have switched off the isolator switch. Thanks to Monty for identifying this even without prompt!

P Hollenkamp
P HollenkampIllawarra, NSW

Quick and efficient install, neat work.

A little pushy with phone calls in the beginning, which was a bit annoying, however the sales woman was able to answer all our questions regarding brands of inverter and panel brand and type and gave our family a very good quote that we went ahead with. They did offer different panels the week before installation which we took up. The installation was quick and efficient and very professional, even though they came a day early without warning.

JumaM
JumaM

Best service

Service was good. Short time to install with no hussle. Was able to finish within few hrs and get it running. Everything was done by them with no less input from me. Very good service.

i've now been waiting 4 months to finish my remaining install

Ted
TedSydney, NSW

6.6kW Solar System Installation

Alex has provided me a clear and better understanding of the whole system.
Value for money
Quick and on time installation
Great customer service

Get quotes

Happy Roof Top Solar customer.

The More Green Energy team have recently completed a no fuss installation of my Solar System and the 6.7kw system is working very well generating lots of electricity.
Very happy, would recommend.

Excellent Service.

Excellent Service.
Well organized and the best sales and customer service.
I was really happy with the following team.
Alex (Sales Team)
Monty and John (Sales After Service Team)

Great installation from MoreEnergy

Kim from MoreGreen Energy did a fantastic job organising the installation, including dismantling an existing system and allowing for time to paint the roof tiles before installing the new system. All in all, a well done job. Looking forward to big savings on my electricity bill . Peng, Eastwood, NSW.

wonderful service

System installed and working 6 days after first contact with the company. Very efficient and professional installation. Couldn't be happier.

Keyoor Patel
Keyoor PatelSydney, NSW

Happy with service

Ash & his team are great
Followed up even after 2 years and solved the problem very quickly as had login problem.

Definitely recommend his service

Fali
FaliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good customer service

Thanks John for very good customer service and organising the technical support for us! Good coordination and follow up. Thank you

DebC
DebCNorth Western Region, NSW

6.6kw solar system

I had my solar system installed 2 days ago and so far it is working great, it is nice to see credits going onto my account and a lot less usage even though it has been overcast and raining.
Jack and John have been very easy to deal with and my system was installed within 3 weeks of signing my contract even though I live in a rural area.

Tony H
Tony HPerth, WA

Solar system

We have had 2 x 6.6 systems installed. Jack from More Green Energy was great but the installor, Pierre was a little bit of the mark

KEH
KEHSydney, NSW

Solar experience

Great customer service from sales,Anna & Isha, installation team,Peter & after sales team.Great deal for solar panels with optimisers due to my roof being shaded by reserve trees. Addressed all concerns and were on time for installation professional and efficient. Very happy with whole process.

Rishasked

I noticed that in your details you are not an approved clean energy council approved provider CEC certified. So why do you tell people you are and you are not a Approved Solar Retailer ASR More Green Energy?

Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.

I'm one of several cheated upon. I called CEC and they told me there are a lot of complaints about them

Rish

I advise you not to tolerate the scams from this company they have continued to conduct poor quality business principles since being exposed by the Energy Regulator October 2019 there are complaints constantly regarding refunds, quality, poor performance, supply non contracted products and not showing up on schedulled installation dates. The management refuse to answer calls to handle complaints or servicing of installation and they are well known by the department of Fair Trading , The Building Advocacy , The Energy Regulator and Clean Energy Council. These people are giving the renewable energy program a bad name in Australia. Yes they are cheap but at what price poor quality products, poor quality installers, poor after sales service, poor management conduct I suggest across all these areas. Looking at the complaints.

Dave
Dave

I rang the CEC today and they’ve stripped all affiliation with them. They told me they’ve received many complaints about dodgy workmanship and terrible after sales

Harry
Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter ?

Phil
Phil

I did not purchase Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel. I purchased Risen RSM120-6-315M 315w panels

Jeff
Jeff

I also did not purchase that system, if you want to compare quotes you should ring another company. I'm still waiting for my system to be fully installed....23 weeks and counting.

Charles
Charles

I used a Fronius Primo inverter - its faulty, works only 2 days a week since it was installed 6 months ago, and MGE are refusing to come back and fix it. Go elsewhere

Sushi
Sushiasked

What are the main difference between MONO- CRYSTALLINE and POLLY CRYSTALLINE solar panels that your company provide?

More Green Energy
More Green EnergyMore Green Energy

Hello Sushi,

Thank you for your question.

Please find detailed response of your questions below:

MonoCrystalline solar panels, silicon is formed into bars and cut into wafers. These types of panels are called “MonoCrystalline” to indicate that the silicon used is single-crystal silicon. Because the cell is composed of a single crystal, the electrons that generate a flow of electricity have more room to move. As a result, MonoCrystalline panels are more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts.

Polycrystalline solar panels are also made from silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel. Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than MonoCrystalline panels.

Let us know if you have any more doubts and we would be more than happy to clear them for you.

Thank you.