More Green Energy

More Green Energy (page 4 of 21)

Listing monitored by More Green Energy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (522)
  • Purchase Price$3,965.01

Peter
PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

The price was right, the communication with Nathan Jones was first class and the installation was done quickly after I signed the contract. The installers were polite and cleaned up after themselves.

Murray
MurrayPerth, WA

Great product

Installed in a few hours and works perfectly. Whole service from start to finish first rate. Would recommend to anyone.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Good and on time service

All three trade man are kind and work effective without any delay. Come on time and finished on time too.

dave
dave

excellent after sales service

I'm very happy with my solar installation. The battery cover had sone peeling plastic cover. John and Monty of more Green energy diagnosed the problem quickly and arranged a new cover. This was very easy to install with 4 bolts.

Bikash P.
Bikash P.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best solar company, great service !!

Installed 7.79 Kw Saraphim solar panels from More Green Energy recently. Quality panels, great customer service. We would like to thank Nathan Jones for his excellent customer service and support throughout the process. Also, we would like to appreciate technical team for organizing installation in a timely manner. We highly recommend More Green Energy
and especially Nathan Jones for your solar project.

Zipadi
ZipadiSydney

More Green Energy.

Eva was very helpful as I kept changing what I wanted, with different sizes, capacity & Brands (Thank you for your patients)
Also Both Monty & John from tech support helped with fine tuning the system so I could see exactly how much power I was producing.
Thanks to all at More Green Energy.
I would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends & family.

bill
billCentral West, NSW

Great well done

Was a job well done when give a day they would come they did all work well and in a timely manner

Monica
MonicaSydney, NSW

This is perfect!!!

Jack is Very helpful and informative sale man from the day we thought of solar system till now .I'm so pleased with the job that MORE GREEN ENERGY is providing. I definitely recommend. Huge Thanks Jack .

Bill Smith
Bill Smith

Good deal

After much research and consultations with other solar suppliers we selected More Green Energy based on price. This was for an additional 6.6 unit to complement our existing solar setup. There were some delays from signing contract to installation date (approx 10 weeks) after advise the installation should be completed in 4 weeks or so. Installation was done professionally and system is functioning as expected.

It seems to be fine .

THe workmen were very profretional tidy and very quick the job only two hours in total so i would recommend theme .

Fantastic Service

Kim Karia handled our case from beginning till end. She was very helpful in explaining us the process and organising the installation of the solar panel and the smart meter. This was our first experience of installing solar panel and she very patiently explained the advantages and what brand to get.
After the installation she followed it up with us to find out how things were going. Whenever we were not sure with new system we rang her and she immediately followed our concern.
We were also advised by meter installer that if there is anything in future then we are to ring Kim at the office.

it,s a great system

when they arrived to fit the system they were very efficient in their work and helpful to me after installation. the backup service was great and i know they,ll look after me in the future.thank you more green energy.

This is perfect service I will recommend to friends.

Hi I’m Silva Don I got solar more than three years ago from More green energy. the person who helped me was Janet. She gave me a good rate, and great help with well working equipment and system is well working so far. I talked to her about the system monitoring app on 24 feb 2021 she gave me a technician to talk to John Harris he gave me good help and set up with the system and apps, I’m very pleased with the results over the last 3 years .

Thanks Silva Don

Bill
BillSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I am glad to say that my solar panels are installed and working

Thank you to Peter, John and Monty from the sales team of More Green Energy, easy to work with, great latest product technology and I am happy with the installation overall excellent

Other Solar Retailers

This is perfect, can't live without it.

Janet being extremely helpful during the whole process from the beginning toward the end. She recommended the best solar panel and invertor at a great price.

Garry
GarryCentral West, NSW

Solar Panels

We recently have had solar installed and are currently generating around 45 to 50kl a day
the installers were quick efficient and tidy
time will tell but at this point in time we are very happy with the system

Nikkii R.
Nikkii R.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Such a smooth process!

Janet was our representative, and she made the whole process really easy! From start to finish, we felt comfortable with our decision to choose More Green Energy. We were given a great price for great product brands! We can’t recommend this company enough!

SG
SGSydney, NSW

No hassles and perfect product

The entire process was smooth and hassle free. Kim provided us with amazing support and the installation was very easy and skilfully handled.

Stephen
StephenSydney Surrounds, NSW

My 6.6kw system

Have had my 6.6kw system up and running now since August 2018.I used a Fronius inverter with Jinko panels. At the time the install went smoothly , was very pleased with the team sent to do the install. Had some minor problems with the Fronius wi-fi set up but that has been sorted out by John Harris. Thankyou Nathan for your support. Nothing seemed to be a problem for you. Cheers Stephen

Anthony F.
Anthony F.Perth, WA

Early days but all working well!

Installation went well and and was impressed by the speed of installers the whole process taking under three hours. Our contacts with the administration of More Green Energy went, in general, smoothly.

Mohammad Moheul A.
Mohammad Moheul A.Northern Region, NSW

Excellent installer, worked very smoothly. Having very good production. Really recommending for others. Customer service has very good communication with customers.

Solar Panel Installation

From the very beginning it has been a pleasure dealing with Nathan Jones and his team!! Installation was completed today in a very timely and professional manner1

Kannan
KannanSydney, NSW

Excellent response and professional service

Well coordinated in installation, and prompt response on respective process followed.
clear schedule and process of application to energy company.well done.

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Early Days

So far so good. Janet was awesome and really knowledgeable and patient, she took the time to explain things and provided me the confidence I needed to take the solar investment leap. Everything happened when and as explained to me, I had no surprises. The installation team were terrific and professional. Its early days but our system is working very well and has exceeded expectations set by Janet and the team which is a pleasant surprise. A positive and honest engagement and I would hesitate to recommend More Green Energy and look forward to years of fingers crossed trouble free solar generation.

Steve
Steve

Fantastic Solar Power Service

The team at more green looked after the entire installation process including all the paper work. No hassle and they are provided with a free upgrade in their solar panels.

Rishasked

I noticed that in your details you are not an approved clean energy council approved provider CEC certified. So why do you tell people you are and you are not a Approved Solar Retailer ASR More Green Energy?

Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.

I'm one of several cheated upon. I called CEC and they told me there are a lot of complaints about them

Rish

I advise you not to tolerate the scams from this company they have continued to conduct poor quality business principles since being exposed by the Energy Regulator October 2019 there are complaints constantly regarding refunds, quality, poor performance, supply non contracted products and not showing up on schedulled installation dates. The management refuse to answer calls to handle complaints or servicing of installation and they are well known by the department of Fair Trading , The Building Advocacy , The Energy Regulator and Clean Energy Council. These people are giving the renewable energy program a bad name in Australia. Yes they are cheap but at what price poor quality products, poor quality installers, poor after sales service, poor management conduct I suggest across all these areas. Looking at the complaints.

Dave
Dave

I rang the CEC today and they’ve stripped all affiliation with them. They told me they’ve received many complaints about dodgy workmanship and terrible after sales

Harry
Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter ?

Phil
Phil

I did not purchase Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel. I purchased Risen RSM120-6-315M 315w panels

Jeff
Jeff

I also did not purchase that system, if you want to compare quotes you should ring another company. I'm still waiting for my system to be fully installed....23 weeks and counting.

Charles
Charles

I used a Fronius Primo inverter - its faulty, works only 2 days a week since it was installed 6 months ago, and MGE are refusing to come back and fix it. Go elsewhere

Sushi
Sushiasked

What are the main difference between MONO- CRYSTALLINE and POLLY CRYSTALLINE solar panels that your company provide?

More Green Energy
More Green EnergyMore Green Energy

Hello Sushi,

Thank you for your question.

Please find detailed response of your questions below:

MonoCrystalline solar panels, silicon is formed into bars and cut into wafers. These types of panels are called “MonoCrystalline” to indicate that the silicon used is single-crystal silicon. Because the cell is composed of a single crystal, the electrons that generate a flow of electricity have more room to move. As a result, MonoCrystalline panels are more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts.

Polycrystalline solar panels are also made from silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel. Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than MonoCrystalline panels.

Let us know if you have any more doubts and we would be more than happy to clear them for you.

Thank you.