More Green Energy
Listing monitored by More Green Energy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (53)
  • Purchase Price$3,530.66

Sabby
SabbySydney, NSW

More green energy

Resolution provided best to the customers. Thank you. The technical person was very respectful and understanding and provided the best customer service.

System Size8.5 KW
Panel Purchased Seraphim
Purchase Price$3,200.00

More green energy team are very competent and provided best service moreover the products they supplied are up to the standard.

System Size7.9 KW
Panel Purchased Can’t remember
Purchase Price$3,000.00

They make a good Team

I was liaising with Kim Karia through the whole process , she guided me through the concept of Solar Energy and she answered all my questions, she was very kind and very patient . I would certainly recommend More Green . Then through the installation and technical application I was talking with Peter and John. John has been very kind in explaining all details of the new App in my phone.
If I would suggest something is perhaps to have more options for Finance , dealing with one just company called Humm90 is very limited , apart from that , keep the good work guys.

System Size10.4 KW
Panel Purchased Longi

Good company, bit pushy

The overall experience was good however the constant phone calls have resulted in the downgrade. Fix this and you'll be a five star company

Panel Purchased Longi

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Solar Job

Pro's Very Happy with the Solar Job good panels and inverter fair price, all working well, finally got a new meter and now getting feed in Tariff,
Con's, did ask for a pre inspection, now find batteries will be hard to add, after sales service poor,

System Size10.5 KW
Panel Purchased Jinko
Purchase Price$6,500.00
P Hollenkamp
P HollenkampIllawarra, NSW

Quick and efficient install, neat work.

A little pushy with phone calls in the beginning, which was a bit annoying, however the sales woman was able to answer all our questions regarding brands of inverter and panel brand and type and gave our family a very good quote that we went ahead with. They did offer different panels the week before installation which we took up. The installation was quick and efficient and very professional, even though they came a day early without warning.

System Size10.5 KW
Panel Purchased Msquare panel made in Australia
Purchase Price$5,400.00
Fali
FaliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good customer service

Thanks John for very good customer service and organising the technical support for us! Good coordination and follow up. Thank you

Panel Purchased FRONIUS
Bill Smith
Bill Smith

Good deal

After much research and consultations with other solar suppliers we selected More Green Energy based on price. This was for an additional 6.6 unit to complement our existing solar setup. There were some delays from signing contract to installation date (approx 10 weeks) after advise the installation should be completed in 4 weeks or so. Installation was done professionally and system is functioning as expected.

Anthony F.
Anthony F.Perth, WA

Early days but all working well!

Installation went well and and was impressed by the speed of installers the whole process taking under three hours. Our contacts with the administration of More Green Energy went, in general, smoothly.

Purchase Price$2.90

This is very economical

I was very happy with Abby & the service provided. we had a few hiccups about the date of installation but when I called Abby she was very obliging & gave us a good price because of the delays & provided us with a quick & definite date for our solar to be installed

System Size18 KW
Panel Purchased not sure
Purchase Price$2,600.00

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Louise
Louise South-Eastern Region, NSW

Happy with this solar company. Kim was good to deal with. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone that’s interested in solar.

Shona R.
Shona R.Sydney, NSW

Solar Panels

Easy to deal with, called with updates of installation date, installed quickly on the day and explained everything, very polite service.

System Size6.55 KW
Akshay
AkshaySydney, NSW

Solar - save Energy

More Green Energy - Solar panels installation
Eva helped me with giving detailed information about the panels and inverter reliability and warranty. She also gave me a good deal on the price.
Peter was very helpful in terms of booking the appointment , clearing my questions regarding the app to monitor the usage.
We had booked on Friday and the panels were installed on the following Wednesday within 3-4 hours . The installers also did a very nice and clean job . Most recommended More Green Energy !!!

Panel Purchased Jinko
Bibin J.
Bibin J.

Company helped me to monitor my solar production and resolve the issues

The company helped me to setup my solar system and the monitoring.They fine tune the system to have a good production of Energy.The installation was quick and done very well.

System Size7.6 KW
Panel Purchased Msqaure panels and growatt
Purchase Price$3,000.00

Robert
RobertPerth, WA

I was happy with the help and service to resolve my wifi issues.

The panel installation went very well. I was happy with the installation and the work was done professionally. i’m very pleased with the company as it does try to resolve the issues.
I had at the same time of installing the inverter a good way and LG5 kilowatt battery system installed.
I was somewhat disappointed in how this performance works

System Size6.5 KW

Rishasked

I noticed that in your details you are not an approved clean energy council approved provider CEC certified. So why do you tell people you are and you are not a Approved Solar Retailer ASR More Green Energy?

Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.

I'm one of several cheated upon. I called CEC and they told me there are a lot of complaints about them

Rish

I advise you not to tolerate the scams from this company they have continued to conduct poor quality business principles since being exposed by the Energy Regulator October 2019 there are complaints constantly regarding refunds, quality, poor performance, supply non contracted products and not showing up on schedulled installation dates. The management refuse to answer calls to handle complaints or servicing of installation and they are well known by the department of Fair Trading , The Building Advocacy , The Energy Regulator and Clean Energy Council. These people are giving the renewable energy program a bad name in Australia. Yes they are cheap but at what price poor quality products, poor quality installers, poor after sales service, poor management conduct I suggest across all these areas. Looking at the complaints.

Dave
Dave

I rang the CEC today and they’ve stripped all affiliation with them. They told me they’ve received many complaints about dodgy workmanship and terrible after sales

Harry
Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter ?

Phil
Phil

I did not purchase Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel. I purchased Risen RSM120-6-315M 315w panels

Jeff
Jeff

I also did not purchase that system, if you want to compare quotes you should ring another company. I'm still waiting for my system to be fully installed....23 weeks and counting.

Charles
Charles

I used a Fronius Primo inverter - its faulty, works only 2 days a week since it was installed 6 months ago, and MGE are refusing to come back and fix it. Go elsewhere

Sushi
Sushiasked

What are the main difference between MONO- CRYSTALLINE and POLLY CRYSTALLINE solar panels that your company provide?

More Green Energy
More Green EnergyMore Green Energy

Hello Sushi,

Thank you for your question.

Please find detailed response of your questions below:

MonoCrystalline solar panels, silicon is formed into bars and cut into wafers. These types of panels are called “MonoCrystalline” to indicate that the silicon used is single-crystal silicon. Because the cell is composed of a single crystal, the electrons that generate a flow of electricity have more room to move. As a result, MonoCrystalline panels are more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts.

Polycrystalline solar panels are also made from silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel. Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than MonoCrystalline panels.

Let us know if you have any more doubts and we would be more than happy to clear them for you.

Thank you.