• Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No
  • Purchase Price$3,535.00

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

took a while to work, needed a new fuse

all set up but the inverter wasn't reading, took a few emails to resolve, needed a new fuse, now ok,

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Michael O'Duibhir

Michael O'DuibhirSydney, NSW

Double check your installation!!!!

Soooooo angry is in understatement!! Paid $3k to have 20 panels installed on my roof. 16 panels on the largest side of my roof and the balance of the 4 on the smaller part. We I got 8 facing the sun and 12 in the shade of a tree on the south/east side of my house. Been trying to get in contact with the team for 5 weeks and all I get is people promising to call me back and no one does.

I don't recommend, their product produces very little power. After sales serivce is shocking and now I have paid and they are installed they don't care.

RUN!!!!!!

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$3,000.00

Really good After Sales Support

More Green Energy helped me promptly in fixing two major issues with my solar system, which was installed 2 years ago.

Manjeet S.

Manjeet S.Sydney, NSW

good guys who make sure that work is done properly and diligently

Got it installed on time.
One of the solar cell got broken, they fixed it and replaced it under warranty.
Professional guys. will explain things to you properly

System Size7.8 KW

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
jennyb

jennybSydney, NSW

Solar Panel

Their customer service was excellent always checking and following up - very efficient very satisfied with their work will recommend them.

System Size7.8 KW
Purchase Price$3,400.00
Alex

AlexIllawarra, NSW

Perfect solar system

The system was professionally installed and when a problem arose it was fixed promptly and with calls to make sure we were satisfied with the work.

System Size7 KW
Purchase Price$4,000.00

Ad

Dangerous and negligent company does unsafe work!!! Avoid at all costs!!!

More Green Energy installed a solar system for us - turns out none of it is up to code and it's completely unsafe... I'm talking risk of fire and electrocution to anyone in our roof space, and we've had fires on our roof at a number of panels because the work they did is dangerous. As a result of their dodgy work, out meter board is now also non-compliant. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER! Choose ANYONE else...

System Size15.6 KW
suguluik

suguluikPerth, WA

After sales service more green

We installed our solar from more green before 31/2 years The inverter got in trouble I contacted More green with the help of John and Monty they fixed by changing new inverter for old .I appreciate both of them for very good customer service .Thank you one more time .Vivek

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedGoodwee
JAG l.

JAG l.Sydney, NSW

Good service

Recently installed additional 5kw system. The team were able to complete the installation within a week of signing up. Great advice and service provided by Eva, Monty, Harris led by Aakash. Great team

System Size5 KW
Purchase Price$2,700.00

CromanSydney, NSW

Update on my earlier review

Panel PurchasedCanadian Solar panels
Purchase Price$3,150.00
Croman

As soon as I wrote my review, 3 new people joined Trip Advisor and immediately posted 5 star rating reviews.
Interesting to say the least.

Make that 4 new people.

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Harry

HarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brest service and product strongly recommended sales person monty genius guys very helpful

Best company and their staff especially monty who is very professional and helpful
He provide best service to fix my problem
Strongly recommend

Panel PurchasedSolax inverter

Margit Amdisen

Margit AmdisenIllawarra, NSW

Good service and pricing

We got the name of More Green Energy from a friend of ours, who recommended the company for the the good service, he received when he bought his system. Especial Janet Cater has been very efficient, friendly and reliable to deal with, and available at all times for any queries we had along the way.
The installation was without any problems.
So far all good.

Solar invertor replacement

Monty gives a very good customer service. By resolving the issue and helping me to get the invertor system changed . Its only possible because of monty exceptional good customer service.

Warranty Claim Nightmare

Panel PurchasedFronius
More Green EnergyMore Green Energy
Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

Solar panel fault

My solar was continually switching off. Finally contacted More Green Energy who finally agreed it was a fault and would replace it under warranty. Unfortunately the replacement had to come from China which took nearly 3 weeks. A long time in the middle of summer! As this panel seems to have failed in other installations it should have been kept in stock in Australia! Anyway thanks for your efforts Monty - all is good for the moment.

Rishasked

I noticed that in your details you are not an approved clean energy council approved provider CEC certified. So why do you tell people you are and you are not a Approved Solar Retailer ASR More Green Energy?

Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.

I'm one of several cheated upon. I called CEC and they told me there are a lot of complaints about them

Rish

I advise you not to tolerate the scams from this company they have continued to conduct poor quality business principles since being exposed by the Energy Regulator October 2019 there are complaints constantly regarding refunds, quality, poor performance, supply non contracted products and not showing up on schedulled installation dates. The management refuse to answer calls to handle complaints or servicing of installation and they are well known by the department of Fair Trading , The Building Advocacy , The Energy Regulator and Clean Energy Council. These people are giving the renewable energy program a bad name in Australia. Yes they are cheap but at what price poor quality products, poor quality installers, poor after sales service, poor management conduct I suggest across all these areas. Looking at the complaints.

Dave
Dave

I rang the CEC today and they’ve stripped all affiliation with them. They told me they’ve received many complaints about dodgy workmanship and terrible after sales

Harry

Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter ?

Phil
Phil

I did not purchase Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel. I purchased Risen RSM120-6-315M 315w panels

Jeff
Jeff

I also did not purchase that system, if you want to compare quotes you should ring another company. I'm still waiting for my system to be fully installed....23 weeks and counting.

Charles
Charles

I used a Fronius Primo inverter - its faulty, works only 2 days a week since it was installed 6 months ago, and MGE are refusing to come back and fix it. Go elsewhere

Sushi

Sushiasked

What are the main difference between MONO- CRYSTALLINE and POLLY CRYSTALLINE solar panels that your company provide?

More Green EnergyMore Green Energy

Hello Sushi,

Thank you for your question.

Please find detailed response of your questions below:

MonoCrystalline solar panels, silicon is formed into bars and cut into wafers. These types of panels are called “MonoCrystalline” to indicate that the silicon used is single-crystal silicon. Because the cell is composed of a single crystal, the electrons that generate a flow of electricity have more room to move. As a result, MonoCrystalline panels are more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts.

Polycrystalline solar panels are also made from silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel. Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than MonoCrystalline panels.

Let us know if you have any more doubts and we would be more than happy to clear them for you.

Thank you.