More Green Energy
Listing monitored by More Green Energy

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (14)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No
  • Purchase Price$4,200.00
Neelufar
NeelufarSydney, NSW

Efficient and Reasonable price

Afnan from sales team was very good and he gave us reasonable price and good quality solar panel. Installation team was very good and installed without any issues. I will recommend other people to "More Green Energy"

System Size10.4 KW

Service

I had an issue with the battery the response was quick and problem was resolved they were very helpful thank you

System Size65 KW
Purchase Price$9,250.00

jerry s.
jerry s.Sydney, NSW

My second 6.6kw solar system installed by them, happy about their pricing and service

First solar system installed at 2018 with Fronius inverter and the second system installed yesterday with Growatt inverter. Really happy with their overall services especially with their after sale service for my first solar system. My second system for the new home choose them again. Mohit in sales team again offered patient and prompt reply to my email or message, installation team did a great job. Let's see how the budget system goes this time.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel Purchased Jinko with fronius and longi with growatt
Solar Retailers

Find out how More Green Energy compares to other Solar Retailers

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

took a while to work, needed a new fuse

all set up but the inverter wasn't reading, took a few emails to resolve, needed a new fuse, now ok,

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Michael O'Duibhir
Michael O'DuibhirSydney, NSW

Double check your installation!!!!

Soooooo angry is in understatement!! Paid $3k to have 20 panels installed on my roof. 16 panels on the largest side of my roof and the balance of the 4 on the smaller part. We I got 8 facing the sun and 12 in the shade of a tree on the south/east side of my house. Been trying to get in contact with the team for 5 weeks and all I get is people promising to call me back and no one does.

I don't recommend, their product produces very little power. After sales serivce is shocking and now I have paid and they are installed they don't care.

RUN!!!!!!

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$3,000.00

Really good After Sales Support

More Green Energy helped me promptly in fixing two major issues with my solar system, which was installed 2 years ago.

jennyb
jennybSydney, NSW

Solar Panel

Their customer service was excellent always checking and following up - very efficient very satisfied with their work will recommend them.

System Size7.8 KW
Purchase Price$3,400.00
JAG l.
JAG l.Sydney, NSW

Good service

Recently installed additional 5kw system. The team were able to complete the installation within a week of signing up. Great advice and service provided by Eva, Monty, Harris led by Aakash. Great team

System Size5 KW
Purchase Price$2,700.00

CromanSydney, NSW

Update on my earlier review

System Size6.6 KW
Panel Purchased Canadian Solar panels
Purchase Price$3,150.00
Croman

As soon as I wrote my review, 3 new people joined Trip Advisor and immediately posted 5 star rating reviews.
Interesting to say the least.

Make that 4 new people.

Solar Retailers

Find out how More Green Energy compares to other Solar Retailers

Margit Amdisen
Margit AmdisenIllawarra, NSW

Good service and pricing

We got the name of More Green Energy from a friend of ours, who recommended the company for the the good service, he received when he bought his system. Especial Janet Cater has been very efficient, friendly and reliable to deal with, and available at all times for any queries we had along the way.
The installation was without any problems.
So far all good.

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Get quotes

Great price & poduct, but!

Very happy with the price, products we chose and most of the staff we dealt with. There just seems to be a communication issue between the sales and install teams that led to longer than expected delays before installation and then some further delays getting everything finalised. In the end we've got a system that is pumping out close to 5kwh on a regular basis and great daily outputs.

System Size7.6 KW
Panel Purchased Canadian 285w
Purchase Price$3,800.00
Norma
NormaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Recommend More Green Energy

More Green are very professional in their approach to doing business. We got a number of quotes and were put under pressure to sign up on the spot by other providers, and if we did the providers could give an on the spot discount. More Green , in particular Janet Carter was very informative and could answer all our questions and kept us up to date throughout the hole process. Happy to recommend More Green Energy to anybody considering putting solar on.

Purchase Price$4,100.00
VJR
VJRSydney, NSW

Extremely poor after care

Vikramjit singh
Vikramjit singhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aman is excellent sales person

Aman is very organised and honest person. He helped me a lot throughout my solar installation process, excellent customer service.His contact no is 0476911803 , highly recommended him and he has great knowledge.

Rishasked

I noticed that in your details you are not an approved clean energy council approved provider CEC certified. So why do you tell people you are and you are not a Approved Solar Retailer ASR More Green Energy?

Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.

I'm one of several cheated upon. I called CEC and they told me there are a lot of complaints about them

Rish

I advise you not to tolerate the scams from this company they have continued to conduct poor quality business principles since being exposed by the Energy Regulator October 2019 there are complaints constantly regarding refunds, quality, poor performance, supply non contracted products and not showing up on schedulled installation dates. The management refuse to answer calls to handle complaints or servicing of installation and they are well known by the department of Fair Trading , The Building Advocacy , The Energy Regulator and Clean Energy Council. These people are giving the renewable energy program a bad name in Australia. Yes they are cheap but at what price poor quality products, poor quality installers, poor after sales service, poor management conduct I suggest across all these areas. Looking at the complaints.

Dave
Dave

I rang the CEC today and they’ve stripped all affiliation with them. They told me they’ve received many complaints about dodgy workmanship and terrible after sales

Harry
Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter ?

Phil
Phil

I did not purchase Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel. I purchased Risen RSM120-6-315M 315w panels

Jeff
Jeff

I also did not purchase that system, if you want to compare quotes you should ring another company. I'm still waiting for my system to be fully installed....23 weeks and counting.

Charles
Charles

I used a Fronius Primo inverter - its faulty, works only 2 days a week since it was installed 6 months ago, and MGE are refusing to come back and fix it. Go elsewhere

Sushi
Sushiasked

What are the main difference between MONO- CRYSTALLINE and POLLY CRYSTALLINE solar panels that your company provide?

More Green Energy
More Green EnergyMore Green Energy

Hello Sushi,

Thank you for your question.

Please find detailed response of your questions below:

MonoCrystalline solar panels, silicon is formed into bars and cut into wafers. These types of panels are called “MonoCrystalline” to indicate that the silicon used is single-crystal silicon. Because the cell is composed of a single crystal, the electrons that generate a flow of electricity have more room to move. As a result, MonoCrystalline panels are more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts.

Polycrystalline solar panels are also made from silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel. Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than MonoCrystalline panels.

Let us know if you have any more doubts and we would be more than happy to clear them for you.

Thank you.