More Green Energy

More Green Energy (page 4 of 22)

Listing monitored by More Green Energy

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (530)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (490)
  • Purchase Price$3,861.31

i've now been waiting 4 months to finish my remaining install

Ted
TedSydney, NSW

6.6kW Solar System Installation

Alex has provided me a clear and better understanding of the whole system.
Value for money
Quick and on time installation
Great customer service

Other Solar Retailers

Happy Roof Top Solar customer.

The More Green Energy team have recently completed a no fuss installation of my Solar System and the 6.7kw system is working very well generating lots of electricity.
Very happy, would recommend.

Great installation from MoreEnergy

Kim from MoreGreen Energy did a fantastic job organising the installation, including dismantling an existing system and allowing for time to paint the roof tiles before installing the new system. All in all, a well done job. Looking forward to big savings on my electricity bill . Peng, Eastwood, NSW.

Keyoor Patel
Keyoor PatelSydney, NSW

Happy with service

Ash & his team are great
Followed up even after 2 years and solved the problem very quickly as had login problem.

Definitely recommend his service

Fali
FaliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good customer service

Thanks John for very good customer service and organising the technical support for us! Good coordination and follow up. Thank you

DebC
DebCNorth Western Region, NSW

6.6kw solar system

I had my solar system installed 2 days ago and so far it is working great, it is nice to see credits going onto my account and a lot less usage even though it has been overcast and raining.
Jack and John have been very easy to deal with and my system was installed within 3 weeks of signing my contract even though I live in a rural area.

Tony H
Tony HPerth, WA

Solar system

We have had 2 x 6.6 systems installed. Jack from More Green Energy was great but the installor, Pierre was a little bit of the mark

KEH
KEHSydney, NSW

Solar experience

Great customer service from sales,Anna & Isha, installation team,Peter & after sales team.Great deal for solar panels with optimisers due to my roof being shaded by reserve trees. Addressed all concerns and were on time for installation professional and efficient. Very happy with whole process.

shalini L.
shalini L.Murray Region, NSW

Most Unprofessional experience and they should be scrapped of there licence.

Hi I got my service installed with them 2 years back and i was informed that within 3 day it will be connected to the tariffs and they will do the needful with my energy company. I was informed 2 years later by my energy company that i have not been connected and no benefits received. I tried to followup with these guys and were confirmed that they forgot to connect me. Highly unprofessional bunch of people. I am urging everyone don't use them. I have paid big price and you will do the same. I have also officially reported this to ACC and will spread in other media places for helping people avoiding there service.

Peter
PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

The price was right, the communication with Nathan Jones was first class and the installation was done quickly after I signed the contract. The installers were polite and cleaned up after themselves.

Good communication, timely installation and quality product

Good communication, timely installation and quality product. Overall a good experience dealing with this company. I have already recommended them to others.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Good and on time service

All three trade man are kind and work effective without any delay. Come on time and finished on time too.

dave
dave

excellent after sales service

I'm very happy with my solar installation. The battery cover had sone peeling plastic cover. John and Monty of more Green energy diagnosed the problem quickly and arranged a new cover. This was very easy to install with 4 bolts.

Bikash P.
Bikash P.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best solar company, great service !!

Installed 7.79 Kw Saraphim solar panels from More Green Energy recently. Quality panels, great customer service. We would like to thank Nathan Jones for his excellent customer service and support throughout the process. Also, we would like to appreciate technical team for organizing installation in a timely manner. We highly recommend More Green Energy
and especially Nathan Jones for your solar project.

Zipadi
ZipadiSydney

More Green Energy.

Eva was very helpful as I kept changing what I wanted, with different sizes, capacity & Brands (Thank you for your patients)
Also Both Monty & John from tech support helped with fine tuning the system so I could see exactly how much power I was producing.
Thanks to all at More Green Energy.
I would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends & family.

jennyb
jennybSydney, NSW

Solar Panel

Their customer service was excellent always checking and following up - very efficient very satisfied with their work will recommend them.

Monica
MonicaSydney, NSW

This is perfect!!!

Jack is Very helpful and informative sale man from the day we thought of solar system till now .I'm so pleased with the job that MORE GREEN ENERGY is providing. I definitely recommend. Huge Thanks Jack .

Bill Smith
Bill Smith

Good deal

After much research and consultations with other solar suppliers we selected More Green Energy based on price. This was for an additional 6.6 unit to complement our existing solar setup. There were some delays from signing contract to installation date (approx 10 weeks) after advise the installation should be completed in 4 weeks or so. Installation was done professionally and system is functioning as expected.

It seems to be fine .

THe workmen were very profretional tidy and very quick the job only two hours in total so i would recommend theme .

Fantastic Service

Kim Karia handled our case from beginning till end. She was very helpful in explaining us the process and organising the installation of the solar panel and the smart meter. This was our first experience of installing solar panel and she very patiently explained the advantages and what brand to get.
After the installation she followed it up with us to find out how things were going. Whenever we were not sure with new system we rang her and she immediately followed our concern.
We were also advised by meter installer that if there is anything in future then we are to ring Kim at the office.

it,s a great system

when they arrived to fit the system they were very efficient in their work and helpful to me after installation. the backup service was great and i know they,ll look after me in the future.thank you more green energy.

Bill
BillSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I am glad to say that my solar panels are installed and working

Thank you to Peter, John and Monty from the sales team of More Green Energy, easy to work with, great latest product technology and I am happy with the installation overall excellent

Rishasked

I noticed that in your details you are not an approved clean energy council approved provider CEC certified. So why do you tell people you are and you are not a Approved Solar Retailer ASR More Green Energy?

Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.

I'm one of several cheated upon. I called CEC and they told me there are a lot of complaints about them

Rish

I advise you not to tolerate the scams from this company they have continued to conduct poor quality business principles since being exposed by the Energy Regulator October 2019 there are complaints constantly regarding refunds, quality, poor performance, supply non contracted products and not showing up on schedulled installation dates. The management refuse to answer calls to handle complaints or servicing of installation and they are well known by the department of Fair Trading , The Building Advocacy , The Energy Regulator and Clean Energy Council. These people are giving the renewable energy program a bad name in Australia. Yes they are cheap but at what price poor quality products, poor quality installers, poor after sales service, poor management conduct I suggest across all these areas. Looking at the complaints.

Dave
Dave

I rang the CEC today and they’ve stripped all affiliation with them. They told me they’ve received many complaints about dodgy workmanship and terrible after sales

Harry
Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter ?

Phil
Phil

I did not purchase Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel. I purchased Risen RSM120-6-315M 315w panels

Jeff
Jeff

I also did not purchase that system, if you want to compare quotes you should ring another company. I'm still waiting for my system to be fully installed....23 weeks and counting.

Charles
Charles

I used a Fronius Primo inverter - its faulty, works only 2 days a week since it was installed 6 months ago, and MGE are refusing to come back and fix it. Go elsewhere

Sushi
Sushiasked

What are the main difference between MONO- CRYSTALLINE and POLLY CRYSTALLINE solar panels that your company provide?

More Green Energy
More Green EnergyMore Green Energy

Hello Sushi,

Thank you for your question.

Please find detailed response of your questions below:

MonoCrystalline solar panels, silicon is formed into bars and cut into wafers. These types of panels are called “MonoCrystalline” to indicate that the silicon used is single-crystal silicon. Because the cell is composed of a single crystal, the electrons that generate a flow of electricity have more room to move. As a result, MonoCrystalline panels are more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts.

Polycrystalline solar panels are also made from silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel. Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than MonoCrystalline panels.

Let us know if you have any more doubts and we would be more than happy to clear them for you.

Thank you.