Listing monitored by More Green Energy

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (42)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (37)
  • Purchase Price$4,230.69
Michael O'Duibhir
Michael O'DuibhirSydney, NSW

Double check your installation!!!!

Soooooo angry is in understatement!! Paid $3k to have 20 panels installed on my roof. 16 panels on the largest side of my roof and the balance of the 4 on the smaller part. We I got 8 facing the sun and 12 in the shade of a tree on the south/east side of my house. Been trying to get in contact with the team for 5 weeks and all I get is people promising to call me back and no one does.

I don't recommend, their product produces very little power. After sales serivce is shocking and now I have paid and they are installed they don't care.

RUN!!!!!!

System Size8.2 KW
Purchase Price$7,799.00

shalini L.
shalini L.Murray Region, NSW

Most Unprofessional experience and they should be scrapped of there licence.

Hi I got my service installed with them 2 years back and i was informed that within 3 day it will be connected to the tariffs and they will do the needful with my energy company. I was informed 2 years later by my energy company that i have not been connected and no benefits received. I tried to followup with these guys and were confirmed that they forgot to connect me. Highly unprofessional bunch of people. I am urging everyone don't use them. I have paid big price and you will do the same. I have also officially reported this to ACC and will spread in other media places for helping people avoiding there service.

Purchase Price$4,000.00

CromanSydney, NSW

Update on my earlier review

Panel Purchased Canadian Solar panels
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase Price$3,150.00
Croman

As soon as I wrote my review, 3 new people joined Trip Advisor and immediately posted 5 star rating reviews.
Interesting to say the least.

Make that 4 new people.

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Mal
MalPeel, WA

Very unhappy with the after sales service while trying to fix the installation issues.

We had several panels installed in the shade of our neighbours house. The installation provides very little energy after 2 pm due to panel placement. A bathroom vent was crushed under one panel. and remains so. The panel supports have been left protruding and uncut, but the worst issue is that after emails and phone calls the company refuses to communicate with us. I am aware that problems occur at installation, but only wish to have the issues discussed and addressed. If this had happened we would have given a better review. I fear those that need a warranty claim with this company will be very disappointed.

Panel Purchased Msquare energy
Purchase Price$3,200.00
ChrisSydney, NSW

Avoid at any cost!

Worst Customer Service and Technical support I have ever experienced. Not replying to emails or returning calls, if I receive emails they are written in rude and sarcastic manner. The technical support guy [Name Removed] shows lack of basic technical knowledge and knowledge of the products he supposed to be supporting. The Managing Director who I copy on all my emails to More Green Energy expressed no interest in my struggle with Customer Service and Technical support to resolve a simple configuration issue on my SolarEdge inverter.

System Size5 KW
Panel Purchased Risen
Purchase Price$4,500.00
More Green EnergyMore Green Energy
Craig V.
Craig V.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Do not deal with this company.

After weeks of planning and paying a deposit they just never showed up and no communication. Chased it up again a week after the job was suppose to be done in Long Beach only to be told it wont be happening. I asked for my refund back and it never came. Please do not deal with this company. I dealt with [name removed]. Please also refund my deposit.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Faulty system, incorrect installation, poor after-sales support

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Do not install what is invoiced. Beware

System Size6.6 KW
Panel Purchased Fronius symo and cheapest panels they could get, but not the one’s they charged me for.

Worst Company and worst service

Panel Purchased NA

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Bad service

Panel installation and solar system activation is delayed.

After sales support is very bad. When you call their hotline, sometimes no one will answer or they will just cancel your call. Once you talk to their team, they are going to give you promises on resolving issues but will left you hanging. I have heard a lot about their bad after sales support but I didn't listen to the review. It's something I don't wanna experience but it is what it is. Thus, for new customers out there, just beware.

System Size5.5 KW

Terrible aftersale service

1) i had to unload heavy solar panels all by myself. It's unheard from any installers.
2) After installation they are not providing necessary paperworks for over 3 months, I am still waiting for them to provide the paperworks in order to connect to my energy provider. They promised to submit them but never done it.
3) I tried to contact them for over 2 weeks, not even answering phone calls and messages. That's the worst part, very disappointed!

Marita
MaritaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading lead time. Incomplete paperwork resulting in delayed rebate and grid connection

Shonky company, undelieved promises and worst customer service. Be Careful

Dishonest salesman guy called Daniel Jones and didn't get any support from the sales manager either. They dont have any office in WA, all deal from overeast.. so if you are looking for quick customer service, forget about it.
Worst company and sales team I have come across.

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fraud company

I was promised the world and after paying them initial deposit things turned upside down.
No one answers the call and after 2 months I applied for the refund and still waiting

Rishasked

I noticed that in your details you are not an approved clean energy council approved provider CEC certified. So why do you tell people you are and you are not a Approved Solar Retailer ASR More Green Energy?

Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.

I'm one of several cheated upon. I called CEC and they told me there are a lot of complaints about them

Rish

I advise you not to tolerate the scams from this company they have continued to conduct poor quality business principles since being exposed by the Energy Regulator October 2019 there are complaints constantly regarding refunds, quality, poor performance, supply non contracted products and not showing up on schedulled installation dates. The management refuse to answer calls to handle complaints or servicing of installation and they are well known by the department of Fair Trading , The Building Advocacy , The Energy Regulator and Clean Energy Council. These people are giving the renewable energy program a bad name in Australia. Yes they are cheap but at what price poor quality products, poor quality installers, poor after sales service, poor management conduct I suggest across all these areas. Looking at the complaints.

Dave
Dave

I rang the CEC today and they’ve stripped all affiliation with them. They told me they’ve received many complaints about dodgy workmanship and terrible after sales

Harry
Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter ?

Phil
Phil

I did not purchase Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel. I purchased Risen RSM120-6-315M 315w panels

Jeff
Jeff

I also did not purchase that system, if you want to compare quotes you should ring another company. I'm still waiting for my system to be fully installed....23 weeks and counting.

Charles
Charles

I used a Fronius Primo inverter - its faulty, works only 2 days a week since it was installed 6 months ago, and MGE are refusing to come back and fix it. Go elsewhere

Sushi
Sushiasked

What are the main difference between MONO- CRYSTALLINE and POLLY CRYSTALLINE solar panels that your company provide?

More Green EnergyMore Green Energy

Hello Sushi,

Thank you for your question.

Please find detailed response of your questions below:

MonoCrystalline solar panels, silicon is formed into bars and cut into wafers. These types of panels are called “MonoCrystalline” to indicate that the silicon used is single-crystal silicon. Because the cell is composed of a single crystal, the electrons that generate a flow of electricity have more room to move. As a result, MonoCrystalline panels are more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts.

Polycrystalline solar panels are also made from silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel. Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than MonoCrystalline panels.

Let us know if you have any more doubts and we would be more than happy to clear them for you.

Thank you.