More Green Energy

More Green Energy (page 2 of 60)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (501)
  • Purchase Price$3,981.05

Solar Job

Pro's Very Happy with the Solar Job good panels and inverter fair price, all working well, finally got a new meter and now getting feed in Tariff,
Con's, did ask for a pre inspection, now find batteries will be hard to add, after sales service poor,

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Mizanur

MizanurNorthern Region, NSW

Service

Nice, friendly and very cooperative team. Response very quickly regarding any issues. Technical support team is very quick regarding any difficulties.

After sales service

Staff at More Green Energy is very nice and look after whenever it’s required they are very helpful and have appropriate knowledge of product

Trustworthiness

Solar

The response to my queries was immediate and learnt all about the system, I’m not tech savvy but their response was immeadiate . Highly recommended

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Excellent Job can’t live without it it’s amazing

Very prompt installation great workers. Installation service very fast. Only one week timeframe from placing order to installation vey happy thanks, and very helpful team specially Monty and Abb team thank you very much

spider56

spider56Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Had solar installed by more green energy couple of months ago. Great customer service support from Monty and John! If any issues arise on the app about the solar system they can check and fix straight away 24hrs support and follow up.

Susie

SusieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great sales team and after sales service and support.

Very prompt installation great workers. Installation took only a few hours. Only one week timeframe from placing order to installation vey happy thanks More green energy would recommend you great work.

Betti

BettiSydney, NSW

We did the right thing.

We did the right thing, and got the best company to do a A1 job for us. More than pleased with the installation and follow up. Very courteous people to deal with.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Excellent Job

Very happy with the whole installation from start to the finish. Very prompt and polite to communicate with. Needed personal help with hooking up the wifi bit at the end, and this was a little hard to receive.

Mike

MikeSouth West, WA

Sales after service

Having just changed my internet provider, I contacted John at More Green Energy, who talked me through updating my inverter to reflect the new provider, I am very satisfied with the professionalism shown by John and indeed Monty and Janet. I could not have updated my system without their help. First Class Service.
Well done.

Trustworthiness

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
David

David Mid North Coast, NSW

Second time customer

On time , very polite team, used them 4 years ago ,explained everything before leaving
Left no mess, system up and running

Fast, professional and Tidy.

We have just had our solar panels installed, and the experience, on the whole, was very satisfactory. The team who arrived, headed by Peter, just got on with the job with as little fuss as possible and finished everything in time and in good order. What is more, as I had to wait longer than I thought to get the job done, More Green Energy upgraded my order which added a worthwhile discount. Nice people to do business with and efficient with it.

Very happy.

Excellent savings on my electricity bill. Installation was prompt and efficient. Monty, John and Ash kept in constant contact to check the progress of the work. Their after sales service is excellent and prompt.

Terry

TerryCentral West, NSW

Very happy

We were told it would take 4 to 6 weeks and we had it installed 1 day before 4 weeks. Instalment was great. Great service so far.

Philip C.

Philip C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

More Green Energy After Sales Service

Rishasked

I noticed that in your details you are not an approved clean energy council approved provider CEC certified. So why do you tell people you are and you are not a Approved Solar Retailer ASR More Green Energy?

Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.

I'm one of several cheated upon. I called CEC and they told me there are a lot of complaints about them

Rish

I advise you not to tolerate the scams from this company they have continued to conduct poor quality business principles since being exposed by the Energy Regulator October 2019 there are complaints constantly regarding refunds, quality, poor performance, supply non contracted products and not showing up on schedulled installation dates. The management refuse to answer calls to handle complaints or servicing of installation and they are well known by the department of Fair Trading , The Building Advocacy , The Energy Regulator and Clean Energy Council. These people are giving the renewable energy program a bad name in Australia. Yes they are cheap but at what price poor quality products, poor quality installers, poor after sales service, poor management conduct I suggest across all these areas. Looking at the complaints.

Dave
Dave

I rang the CEC today and they’ve stripped all affiliation with them. They told me they’ve received many complaints about dodgy workmanship and terrible after sales

Harry

Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter ?

Phil
Phil

I did not purchase Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel. I purchased Risen RSM120-6-315M 315w panels

Jeff
Jeff

I also did not purchase that system, if you want to compare quotes you should ring another company. I'm still waiting for my system to be fully installed....23 weeks and counting.

Charles
Charles

I used a Fronius Primo inverter - its faulty, works only 2 days a week since it was installed 6 months ago, and MGE are refusing to come back and fix it. Go elsewhere

Sushi

Sushiasked

What are the main difference between MONO- CRYSTALLINE and POLLY CRYSTALLINE solar panels that your company provide?

More Green Energy
More Green EnergyMore Green Energy

Hello Sushi,

Thank you for your question.

Please find detailed response of your questions below:

MonoCrystalline solar panels, silicon is formed into bars and cut into wafers. These types of panels are called “MonoCrystalline” to indicate that the silicon used is single-crystal silicon. Because the cell is composed of a single crystal, the electrons that generate a flow of electricity have more room to move. As a result, MonoCrystalline panels are more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts.

Polycrystalline solar panels are also made from silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel. Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than MonoCrystalline panels.

Let us know if you have any more doubts and we would be more than happy to clear them for you.

Thank you.