Listing monitored by More Green Energy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (56)
  • Purchase Price$4,489.96

Michael O'Duibhir
Michael O'DuibhirSydney, NSW

Double check your installation!!!!

Soooooo angry is in understatement!! Paid $3k to have 20 panels installed on my roof. 16 panels on the largest side of my roof and the balance of the 4 on the smaller part. We I got 8 facing the sun and 12 in the shade of a tree on the south/east side of my house. Been trying to get in contact with the team for 5 weeks and all I get is people promising to call me back and no one does.

I don't recommend, their product produces very little power. After sales serivce is shocking and now I have paid and they are installed they don't care.

RUN!!!!!!

prabh
prabhSydney, NSW

Extremely dis satisfactory service

We were promised to be given a 24 months interest free period for the solar installation however they charged me twice direct through my credit card. No interest free period was offered even though it was provided in writing prior to installation. Despite numerous calls nothing has been done. They like to fool people.
The contract provided to us was for 18 panels but they only installed 17 panels to save their cost.
Will be contacting the fair trade now.

Trustworthiness
More Green EnergyMore Green Energy

Dear customer , this is something and error Fromm account side , can you please share your details at support@moregreenenergy.com.au , I will
Make sure it will be taken care immediately. Thanks

i've now been waiting 4 months to finish my remaining install

Alyce M.
Alyce M.Peel, WA

Solar works great but i am still dealing with a damaged roof and ceiling

It has been a year now since our solar panel install and we are still waiting for someone to come out and replace the broken roof tiles and our ceiling repaired due to water damage from the broken tiles.
I have been in contact with [Name Removed] during this time and have been chasing this up monthly to get something done. Today 22nd of March we had someone “booked in” to do the ceiling repairs and no one showed up. Again i contacted [Name Removed] and did not hear back from him. I am not suprised to be honest. There has been no follow up or communication their end what so ever. Don’t bother with them!

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

shalini L.
shalini L.Murray Region, NSW

Most Unprofessional experience and they should be scrapped of there licence.

Hi I got my service installed with them 2 years back and i was informed that within 3 day it will be connected to the tariffs and they will do the needful with my energy company. I was informed 2 years later by my energy company that i have not been connected and no benefits received. I tried to followup with these guys and were confirmed that they forgot to connect me. Highly unprofessional bunch of people. I am urging everyone don't use them. I have paid big price and you will do the same. I have also officially reported this to ACC and will spread in other media places for helping people avoiding there service.

DaveSouth West, WA

Fraudulent disgusting company

Dangerous and negligent company does unsafe work!!! Avoid at all costs!!!

More Green Energy installed a solar system for us - turns out none of it is up to code and it's completely unsafe... I'm talking risk of fire and electrocution to anyone in our roof space, and we've had fires on our roof at a number of panels because the work they did is dangerous. As a result of their dodgy work, out meter board is now also non-compliant. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER! Choose ANYONE else...

CromanSydney, NSW

Update on my earlier review

Croman

As soon as I wrote my review, 3 new people joined Trip Advisor and immediately posted 5 star rating reviews.
Interesting to say the least.

Make that 4 new people.

Buyer BEWARE

Find out how More Green Energy compares to other Solar Retailers

Good price. System works.

Contract installers arrived on date specified. The junior electrician installing the inverter positioned it wrong and cabled it wrong to the meter box. A senior electrician arrived very late on site to rectify the cabling. Upon inspection the panels were getting shade on them in the late afternoon. MGE moved the panels 2 days later. Had to deal with MGE twice since installation with both issues being resolved either remotely or via an onsite technician within 2 weeks. Overall, the system works well, was priced good, and I have been happy with after product service.

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Siby
SibySydney, NSW

warning !!! stay away from this company

Hi Guys,

This company is a company you should never trust in my experience. If you are thinking about them think that you are putting your neck into a noose knowingly. I have cancelled my contract within my 10 days cooling off period. For my $100 advance I paid to them I had $500 of stress and I have to go to tribunal.. to get my money back. They Talks nicely once money is in their account they will show the real colour.. Full of lies doesn’t worth to deal with them. Stay away from this dodgy company at any cost.. They are cheap in all dimensions. Horrible…

Niranjan A.
Niranjan A.Sydney, NSW

This company hasnt refunded deposit money and one of the biggest lier one of the customer service ever.

I put the deposit and nexr day I got better deal and within cooling off period I requested for cancellation and gave my bank details for refund. Since then these people still makinh stories...mann..bull shitt just for 50box.

Brad Asimus
Brad AsimusCentral West, NSW

Terrible be aware

Rubbish all over yard and naibours paddock did not speak English scratched pannels very poor instalation of invertors all most falling of wall second hand isolaters used on roof will not send warranty papers or extended warranty the whole team muck you around waited home 3 times for warranty call did not turn up or ring worst lot have ever delt with in my 59 years will not respond to big waste of time fair trading so at 12 months after installation l am saving money to take more green energy to court was unable to produce electrical licence was at office but office unable to produce wil not return calls be verry verry verry aware cheers brad asimus bathurst nsw

System Size10.7 KW

Dear brad , please share your contact to my number +61488135298 ,

Alison
Alison

Installed faulty product

This is the worst company I have had the misfortune of dealing with. They installed a system in May that has never worked. When we contact them, they either do not answer the phone or do not follow through with their promises. They badgered us to get a sale then want nothing to do with us when we request they fix the problem

ELIE A.
ELIE A.Mid North Coast, NSW

A bunch of crooks

On 28th of May, i contacted them for a quote, and spoke to [name removed]. She requested a 100$ deposit that she sends the quote, which she said it gets refunded if i didn't go ahead with their quote. I didn't, and i am still waiting for my refund!!
Heaps of emails sent to [name removed] as follow up, with no result yet!!
Stay away from those thieves!!

Rishasked

I noticed that in your details you are not an approved clean energy council approved provider CEC certified. So why do you tell people you are and you are not a Approved Solar Retailer ASR More Green Energy?

Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.

I'm one of several cheated upon. I called CEC and they told me there are a lot of complaints about them

Rish

I advise you not to tolerate the scams from this company they have continued to conduct poor quality business principles since being exposed by the Energy Regulator October 2019 there are complaints constantly regarding refunds, quality, poor performance, supply non contracted products and not showing up on schedulled installation dates. The management refuse to answer calls to handle complaints or servicing of installation and they are well known by the department of Fair Trading , The Building Advocacy , The Energy Regulator and Clean Energy Council. These people are giving the renewable energy program a bad name in Australia. Yes they are cheap but at what price poor quality products, poor quality installers, poor after sales service, poor management conduct I suggest across all these areas. Looking at the complaints.

Dave

I rang the CEC today and they’ve stripped all affiliation with them. They told me they’ve received many complaints about dodgy workmanship and terrible after sales

Harry
Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter ?

Phil
Phil

I did not purchase Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel. I purchased Risen RSM120-6-315M 315w panels

Jeff
Jeff

I also did not purchase that system, if you want to compare quotes you should ring another company. I'm still waiting for my system to be fully installed....23 weeks and counting.

Charles
Charles

I used a Fronius Primo inverter - its faulty, works only 2 days a week since it was installed 6 months ago, and MGE are refusing to come back and fix it. Go elsewhere

Sushi
Sushiasked

What are the main difference between MONO- CRYSTALLINE and POLLY CRYSTALLINE solar panels that your company provide?

Hello Sushi,

Thank you for your question.

Please find detailed response of your questions below:

MonoCrystalline solar panels, silicon is formed into bars and cut into wafers. These types of panels are called “MonoCrystalline” to indicate that the silicon used is single-crystal silicon. Because the cell is composed of a single crystal, the electrons that generate a flow of electricity have more room to move. As a result, MonoCrystalline panels are more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts.

Polycrystalline solar panels are also made from silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel. Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than MonoCrystalline panels.

Let us know if you have any more doubts and we would be more than happy to clear them for you.

Thank you.