More Green Energy

More Green Energy (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by More Green Energy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (60)
  • Purchase Price$3,489.21

Solar system really helps me now electricity bill is zero

Installing solar panel they are very friendly and hard worker it’s very easy they done it perfectly . Not any issue with company staff is really helpful

NeilKC
NeilKCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with system - company was hard to work with.

Other Solar Retailers

A good deal but not a good experience

MaggieK
MaggieK

MGE Critique

The panel installation was performed professionally and is operating satisfactorily. There were delays to the installation, but this was a minor annoyance.

Find out how More Green Energy compares to other Solar Retailers

Finaly got what I wanted for so long

The process of signing up was easy, MGE are professionals and no issues there, the only regrets I have that I have not booked the system earlier in the year as the delays in shipment cost me dearly in early installation process before Xmas 2018.
The installation team worked hard for 3 days to put the system up on steep sloped roof and confined spaces but it was explained to me carefully what the issues were and I must admit that Jacques and his team did there best to finish before the weekend!

Happy customer

Installation was well done, neat and well layed out on roof. Great customer service from Mr Bryan Gomes and answered all my questions.

Maree M
Maree MLake Macquarie

Installation of Solar Panels was fantastic

I asked to be placed on More Green Energy cancellation list and few days later all done. No problems what so ever with install. Couldn't be happier with the install.
Only complaint is the long wait (6wks) for connection by Origin Energy.

Ray
RayBlacktown

No more high power bills

installer was the best called the day before to confirm the time. On the day he arrived early and was finished by 11:30am can't complain about the installation.
the customer service team on the other hand by 1:30pm on the day called to request full payment. they didn't ask how did the job go today are you happy with the installation nothing just demanded payment poor customer service. over all i am happy with the solar system installation now saving money on our power bills.

Tarson
TarsonSouth Australia

More Solar

The installation team was great. The day was drizzling on and off but they persevered and got the job done. They worked well as a team each having their own responsibility. Nathan Jones was the sales consultant and as point man he took care of all the logistics and approvals necessary. He remained in regular communication throughout. Apart from the deal being a good price, all arrangements were fulfilled on time and we are happy with the end result. On that basis we are happy to refer Nathan and More Green Energy to any other prospective purchaser.

Murrumbateman solar

I had 22 panels installed from mge 3 months ago I’m so happy with my decision to buy solar.
It was such an easy process and the team with Stella answered all my concerns and gave me such a great deal. Happy to be a solar home owner. My bill has dropped significantly to.
My only concern is I’ve only just had the new meter installed yesterday 3 months after installation, so no power had gone back into grid.
So there for we missed out on even more savings.
Not sure why this took so long, nor did I know it needed to be done.

Bharat G
Bharat GSydney

10kW+ system - Solar should be made mandatory for all households

I am Happy that I made the decision to go solar. Highly recommended Aman from More Green Energy who helped me throughout the journey of getting right solar installed at my place. During our initial discussions till the installation
everything was well explained and detailed. The installation took a bit of time but the overall experience was good. The process was also explained in detail after all the panels were installed. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you.

Dhaval
DhavalSydney, NSW

Good service

Big thanks to Bryan providing the best quote . I think he is one of the best sales manager in more green. He explained everything about solar system and he communicated with us on time until our sloar installed. We don't have any issue with dealing with him. Only small issue is no one came for site inspection.

Find out how More Green Energy compares to other Solar Retailers

A good system for the price.

I was really pleased with the sales lady she was very helpful in organizing everything , also went out of her way later to assist me with the final installation and paperwork process. The installation team was not always as helpful. I was pleased with the electrician who installed the system, he did excellent work, and was very professional. I wasn't totally happy with the guys that worked on the panels, some minor rough work then later finding broken roof tiles in our bathroom exhaust fan. All that said the system is working well and so far looks like it's good value.

Get quotes

Price good,service average, install good

We ordered the system, price was good and equipment was what I requested , we were told it would be installed in 3 to 4 weeks, rang several times and told they were out of stock, then told the wrong shipment was sent from overseas so all the panels had to go back, week 9 we had had nothing so I called them again, I was told it would be installed Friday, Friday came and went, contacted them again and told next week, nothing, finally they said Sunday it would be installed. The sale staff did not keep in touch without being contacted . The installers turned up and did a great job. Finished on the day and cleaned up. The accounts department were quick to ask for payment, even before the job was finished.

great job

Sales person kept in contact and if had to call him if he wasn't available he called back within the hour. It took an extra couple of weeks to get the panels as they were out of stock they offered an alternative but we were happy to wait. job was still done within 5 weeks. As soon as they came in they prioritised our job as we were having panels installed while scaffold was still up. Installer did a fantastic job very neat and tidy. Inverter installed but not connected yet as we don't have our meters as still under construction this is only reason I have given 4 stars once connected I'm sure I will be upgrading to 5

Solar

Myles and his installation team were really fantastic. A great bunch of blokes.
Ritika was very helpful with all my enquiries.

AcyW
AcyW

quality products good installation variable customer service

Steve
SteveSydney

Aggressive sales tactics and did not honour referral fee

Solar Panel installation was quick and easy and product was good. Unfortunately I had a hiccup with my referral bonus but luckily I had it resolved eventually.

A good job

No regret so far choosing more energy for my solar over need.. Fronius has reputation and I am looking forward for performance

This was a good decision installing solar panels.

With the low price , the cost of the panels can be recovered in 3 - 4 years. Besides the panels shade the roof and the house does not get as hot in summer.

Stress free service

Excellent resultive products with MONOPOLY in SOLAR MARKET. The team has privileged me by resolving all queries even during weekend times by their prompt responses and help. Totally satisfied with their comprehensive clarified process.

Pleased so far

The sales process was good and Eva was fantastic. There were a few hiccups however all were resolved quickly and efficiently. Connecting the WIFI smart meter to the app and my internet was painful and the first technician was not easy to deal with however all was sorted in the end. The panels look good on the roof the installers did a neat job and tidied up after themselves. I bought Jinko Panels and Fronius Inverter it was a good price compared to some of the other quotes. I am now waiting for my meter to be updated by Origin energy (I wish their service was as quick as More Green Energy) so i can start benefiting from the power its producing. Overall I am a happy customer.

Some early hiccups but came through in the end

Had some initial hiccups with communication with Daniel and the installer not showing on arranged day but when they arrived install went very smoothly. Tradies cleaned up and took rubbish away. System has been operating very well since install. No follow up problems.

Snowy
SnowySugarloaf

Job done well and in good time.

Great to have green energy.

Good service and great products used by
More Green Energy. The only problems which
we’re obvious was a communications. I think it
Is sufficient the above info.

Find the right Solar Retailer