More Green Energy

I am VERY impressed with the quality of the installation!

The installation team got here early on Friday 15th February 2019 and they worked VERY quickly and efficiently during the installation process & Ash from your office kept me TOTAL informed & up to date with EVERYTHING I wanted to know about the solar system that I wanted & purchased through him. Ash actually helped me with the communication with the installation teams head office which I was having difficulty knowing who they were until he confirmed who they were & informed me on how to communicate with them. It's now 2 days since the installation compensation day with total satisfaction SO FAR!

Panel Purchased Model RSM120-6-315M
System Size6.62 KW

Wasted 4 months for nothing

Signed the contract on 9 Oct 18 but they could not install the solar by even in Jan 19. I had to cancel the contract after repeated cancellation of installation dates. I took days off on each occasion and i was told in the morning that installer not coming--each time different excuses. Initial contract was for Trina panels then in mid Jan 19-after almost 4 months, I was told that they don't have supply of Trina panels. Then I agreed to accept Jinko panels which are lower grades than Trina but with the same price; just to get it done.Still they could not sent installer even though they knew that I took leave from work for this on each installation dates. Terrible company. I am glad that I have cancel the contract. I can only imagine the post installation service???????? Be careful with this company--they don't tell the truth.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Any reason for not yet publishing the review?

So far so good

I was very wary when looking to buying a solar system as many reviews are buyast but in this instance I was very surprised yes surprised, Janet Carter was very helpful and very honest, cannot recommend Janet more highly and also the installation team Russell SAFe Electrical, don't go anywhere els, follow is great AAA+++

System Size6.8 KW

Value for $$$$$

Promise of the solar panels was to be installed within 6 week from initial order
Mohit the salesperson delivered
With the electricians doing a good job installing the panels
On a hot day
As promise if I have any problems they will deal with it

Good
Panel Purchased Solax
System Size6.1 KW
Purchase Price $3,500.00

Above & Beyond Service

One of my friends recommended them for the price (cheapest at the time for 6.6KW system). I thought cheap means cumbersome experience. But i was wrong. Received a callback from Mohit with the cheapest quotation at the time (4/Oct/2018) for Fronius Inverter + TINA monocrystalline panels. Sales process was smooth and installation was even better. Here are my timelines:

Quotation Received - 4/Oct/2018
Solar Victoria rebate confirmed - 25/Nov/2018
Installation completed - 6/Dec/2018

Already producing 40 units per day on a hot sunny day. Electricity bills gone down significantly in my case.
Thanks to Mohit and the More Green Energy team for their hardwork. Deserves a positive review.

Cheers,
Param Chaganti

Panel Purchased Trina
System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price $4,700.00

Feeling Happy and ready to start saving

Installation went well the only disappointment was not having enough room on my roof for all the panels, Installers were very professional and it was all done in a day.

Terrific People

Paid Deposit in December, and the Installation was done 5th Feb.
I asked for quotes from many firms, and ONLY MGE replied.
Jack, the MGE rep, sent me full details, specs etc to look through, which shows they have nothing to hide.
There installation team were polite, on time, thorough and a ball of laughs .
Haven't had the system (6.6KW) long enough(2 days) to see the savings
Top guys, top service

Panel Purchased RISEN 315W MONO PERC SPLIT CELL TECHNOLOGY
System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price $3,250.00

So easy

The whole process went smoothly. We were kept informed as we progressed and had no issues. The installers were professional and friendly, the installation of the panels was done in a few hours.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Smooth process, good communication throughout.

Great customer service. Janet contacted us straight away after we requested for quotes on solar market. A quote was provided and options were given. Janet was able to offer us a very good deal. We were about to go away and she was able to speed up the process so the installation was done before our trip. Emails were always promptly replied, even after hours. The whole process was smooth, good communication, easy company to deal with.

Terrible...

Signed contract and paid a deposit in November for a promised January installation and have not heard a thing since. No one answers the phones I just leave messages and no reply to emails. Just a waste of 2 months.

Product Review then contacted them and they promised to contact me and here we are six days later and nothing.

Don't do it.

Terrible
Panel Purchased No install ever happened.
Hello Alastair, First of all, sorry for inconvenience caused. Aakash here from More Green Energy, and as discussed this morning also we have already booked your job for next week. Extremely sorry for not able to provide you any update for so long as we are going too busy at the moment and Unfortunately Christmas holidays has made condition tough for us, but now things are coming on track. I have already given you my personal number so I would request you that if you have any doubt in future or if you need any assistance in future please feel free to contact me. Thank you. Kind Regards, More Green Team

Great job?

More Green Energy installed product even earlier than expected. Installation went without Issues. Nathan Jones, a senior solar consultant, did a great job in overseeing everything to ensure our satisfaction with the product and installation work.

Excellent Configuration of Solar Panels and Inverter - 5 Star for More Green Energy and Austin Parke

We were one of the first customers of More Green Energy in VIC. This company has a very good name in NSW and we were the first starters in VIC and I am very satisfied by the company. At first, we are bit scared as there was no existence of the company here in VIC. But, I am very happy with the sales consultant Austin (especially a big thumbs up to him) of offering the customer service and the right advise for us. He was cool and passion about his work and puts customers first.

After signing the contract within 4 weeks product got installed. Installation was also as easy as writing a review. Happy with the excellent service.

It's been close to 3 months of usage and I am very satisfied with the product.

I heard many things about Canadian panels drowned in the ocean and they are not using any more from other vendors. But these are the best assuring a 44KW in a bright sunny day.

Solar system really helps me now electricity bill is zero

Installing solar panel they are very friendly and hard worker it’s very easy they done it perfectly . Not any issue with company staff is really helpful

Excellent job from More green Energy

Love the efficient and professional service right from the beginning, Jack is fantastic, friendly, respectful and easy to communicate. This installation was quick and trouble free. I would recommend this company 100%, service was first class and looking forward to the savings in the future.

Good service

I put my order for 6.6kw system and was given 4 weeks time. My installation was done within the promised time frame. However due to unavailability of 300w panels I was provided with 340w panels that I happily accepted. I even recommended them to few of my friends.

Customer service excellence.

Mohit was really helpful and guided me all the way. His assistance and customer service excellent. Although we had some issues during the process of procurement but everything was explained to me as clear as it is.

Good customer service

Easy installation, no issues, great customer service. Lots of choices to choose and they guide properly. Will recommend to friends.

Happy with system - company was hard to work with.

Company took my order quickly and accepted deposit easily.
Solar panel install commenced on due date but due a storm was not completed for another two weeks.
Installer and his team worked well and did a fine job.
Then started having issues with the company, asked me to use bank transfer to finalise payment, told them that I would have to do it in two transfers as amount was over my daily limit. (They asked for this as they would loose 1.5% to Visa if I used that method).
I did that and then they started asking me to confirm the payments as they could not read my emails that had the receipts attached. It was then I realised that they were using GMAIL accounts and not using Outlook or similar to bring email down to their PC's at the work place.
Then started getting phone calls asking me for information on the system they had supplied and had installed.
I refused to give them any information and told them to get the information from the installer, he had it and all the other information including all the individual panel information.
I then had to chase them to get the warranty certificates etc.
Have had no follow up calls from them regarding the install and was I happy etc.

++++ Connecting to the Grid ++++

In South Australia it is the owner of the system that has to arrange for the system to get connected to the grid through their Electricity Supplier and also to apply to SA Power Networks (who is the Electricity Distributor for the whole of SA) for a "Application to connect a new system" which requires that you have a Electrical Certificate of Compliance (eCoC) that your installer has applied for and after approval is supplied by you.

Once you have the Electrical Certificate of Compliance (eCoC) and the "Small Embedded Generator (SEG) Approval - Inverter Compliance" (supplied after successful application to SA Power Networks) you can then apply to your Electricity Retailer for them to get your system attached to the grid using a small embedded generator connection agreement supplied by my Electricity retailer.

Now in SA when this occurs you will get a new meter (one of those remote monitoring ones) and once your Electricity Retailer has processed your paperwork they will arrange for installation (in my case I am with Simply Energy and they will install within 20 working days).

In total the process of getting approvals eCoC and Small Embedded Generator (SEG) Approval - Inverter Compliance took about 5 working days, then another 5 working days to get approval from my Electricity Retailer, Simply Energy, then a further 20 working days to get the meter installed.

So in total in South Australia it will take some time you will need to allow a minimum of 30 working days, (about 42 real days from the day you get your eCoC), till you will connected to the grid.

The process I went through is the correct process for SA but

Gives the OLD details before the SA Government mandated that individual Electricity Retailers are responsible for installing new meters.

I cannot comment about other States but a quick look at Victoria

states that it is the responsibility of the INSTALLER to get the system placed on the grid.

NSW.

In this state it appears you must have permission to add the system to the grid before you commence installation of the system.

QLD

Same as NSW and you must have permission to install before commencing installation.

TAS

Appears similar to SA but installer is responsible for paper work.

WA

In this state the approval procedure appears to be simple for UNDER 3 Kw systems but "approximately 30 days for systems between 3 kW and 30 kW"

NT

$555 dollar connection fee, and, "If your installer has inspected your meter box and determined it is already up to current standards, Power and Water will attend within six weeks to upgrade your meter for PV."

Great job

Great job! Great installers, friendly and xe an hour earlier to beat the heat. Wonderful communication from installer Michael. Happy!

No installation + no response = ?

I have ordered a system at the end of November 2018 and was told installation would be carried out in 4-6 weeks. Having heard nothing after 6 weeks rang the sales and was told would be by the end of this month. Seeing no any sign of progress so far then I emailed an inquiry to the support team of the company couple of days ago and again even couldn't see an acknowledgment bouncing back. What should I do, Lodge complaint to market regulator or cancel the order???