More NBN 50/20 (Value Plus)
Part of More NBN 4.1

More NBN 50/20 (Value Plus) Questions & Answers

Verifiedmore.com.au
CC B.
CC B. · NBN 50/20 (Value Plus)

Hi. FTTP connected this week with Telstra.
Have a $300 Telstra gen 3 modem I had to buy last year outright as not a “new” telstra customer. Questions if I switch to MORE;
1. Can I use my Gen 3 telstra modem?
2. How long will it take once I choose MORE fo take over ? Ie. In a few days from sign up?
3. Am concerned re comments about people not having internet for days after signing up. With this change of FTTP can you confirm max time loss of internet whilst the port out/in happens? Eg. Changing mobile providers the port out/in usually happens within half hr (less these days)
Would appreciate feedback from Fttp customers who did same- and of course the MORE company.
Thank you .

More   DM

HI CC B, thanks for your question, we would recommend calling us on 1800 733 368 and follow the steps to our sales team, they can answer all your above questions! Thanks! Team More.

CC B.

Aren’t you customer service? How about you contact them and get the answers and put them in writing on here please. In writing this I understand the Telstra modem can be used ((customer service wasn’t able to answer that btw - they couldn’t say - that I’d to contact Telstra to see if locked- they’re not fyi)

More   DM

Hi CC B, thank you for your feedback, that's correct, some Telstra modems are locked to Telstra and in some cases, Telstra need to unlock them for you. Our customer service team wouldn't know the answer to your modem questions, which is why we have a sales team who can assist. If you would like to be contacted by a member of our team, we will DM you now and you will be contacted ASAP.

M C.
M C. · NBN 50/20 (Value Plus)

Changed from internode to more all went within hour ok on Archer modem speeds averaging on!y 40m through 3 different speed tests why not 48

More   DM

Hi MC, sorry to read of your issues, if you can please call us on 1800 733 368 and follow the steps to our technical support team, we will be able to troubleshoot the service and if required, log a fault with NBNco.

BB2010
BB2010 · NBN 50/20 (Value Plus)

Received an email where Belong is downgrading my service and increasing the cost of my plan. Looking to move away. I have 2 questions:

1. Does belong modem work with More Telecom? It's a black coloured NBN ready modem.
2. If the modem works what kind of reconfiguration is required and whether More Telecom provides the steps to perform this reconfiguration?

More   DM

Hi BB22010, thank you for your question, please see our answers below. 1. It depends if the modem is locked with Belong or not, you can call us on 1800733368 so we can look into this for you.
2. If the modem is compatible, our dedicated technical support team will guide you through setting up your BYO modem from start to finish.

jjv
jjv · NBN 50/20 (Value Plus)

Hi I have vodafone nbn with hub modem. does it work with more. My connection is FTTN

More   DM

Hi Jjv, thank you for reaching out. As long as your Vodafone modem isnt locked then it will work with More. If you require any further information, please call us on 1800733368 and follow the prompts to sales.

richard7843
richard7843 · NBN 50/20 (Value Plus)

can i use my telstra smart modem gen 2 with More

More   DM

Hi Richard7843, your Telstra modem is compatible with our NBN services but may have some limitations with non Telstra services. Please call 1800733368 for further details on our plans

richard7843

you should know if the gen 2 smart modem works with your service.

More   DM

Hi Richard, we can confirm its compatible however some dont have the pppoe settings available.

HIA
HIA · NBN 50/20 (Value Plus)

Willl Belong Modem work with more ?

I dont know why Belong increasing my plan cost for both Mobile & nbn

More   DM

Hi HIA, we have reached out via DM to assist you, thank you More- Escalations Dept.

Emerson T.
Emerson T.

May I know the answer to this question, I'm with Belong and using their modem, and wanting to switch to More

HIA

the Belong Modem I had - did work with surprisingly easy reconfiguration in less than 2 minuets. Good luck

BB2010

Can you please detail the reconfiguration? Did More Telecom help with reconfiguring the Belong modem?

HIA

Yes More tech team will give you config guide

Get an answer from our members and More representatives

Select a listing for your question
More NBN 50/20 (Value Plus)