More Telecom ADSL

More Telecom ADSL

JJJJJJJ

JJJJJJJBallarat Central

Rude customer service

BAD SERVICE. Customer representative extremely unpleasant to talk to and impatient(raised his voice and cut me off). Big disappointment :(

Support R.More Telecom

Sorry to read your review JJJJJ. This is certainly not usual feedback of our team. We've reached out via PM for your account number so we can check what has happened.

Selwyn Morales a credit to your organisation

Selwyn was so calm and helpful with great patience - he resolved our problem and I enjoyed the experience of getting our problem fixed with him .

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Phil, thanks for the 5 stars!

Davud

Davud

Relocation

How good it was to receive quality service. Thank you Jennalyn Canlas for the effort you put into making relocation trouble free.
I have been with Moretelecom and have had nothing but 100% satisfaction. Moving to a new suburb i was reluctant to change providers.
Thank you again.

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Davud, thanks for the positive review and glad that everything went well with your relocation.

Toppy

Toppy

How bad can it get

This has to be the worst company of all time I'm in small business 6weeks ago before I had an adequate service which was 2 phones with one base station a fax machine and eftpos, it had its limitations but it worked satisfactory.NOW neither of my phones will work with the modem I don't have a choice on the ph have to use there's which we can't hear it's as loud as it can go have to buy a new fax machine,
Speed is slow and drops out. They are very unhelpful. I don't understand why I have to use there phone

Disappointed

DisappointedTraralgon

Be wary of small print

We have an ADSL connection. The setup time was good but the service is unreliable and, despite at leats two calls, we have been unable to make it any better. There are frequent dropouts. When I inquired about cancellation fees I find that there is a $440 fee (two services) plus $140 for the hardware that's not working properly. I couldn't see on the contract any mention of the charges.

Support R.More Telecom

Hi there, sorry to read your review. We have reached out via Private Message for your account number so we can properly review your account and work on resolution for you. Looking forward to your reply and resolving your reported issues.

Damien S

Damien SNSW, 2168

I Wish I Found This Company Sooner

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Damien, thanks for the 5 stars, glad you are happy with everything.

Great Customer Service

We have just swapped all of our landlines, mobiles, and internet to More Telecom because we were fed up with the poor customer service of our previous Supplier. Our experience has been fantastic and I am glad we have changed. Hannah was very polite and courteous in waiting for us to make the decision and she was a great help. Mike in customer service has been fantastic in resolving our minor problems and he does it straight away which is miles ahead of our previous carrier. The changeover has been seamless and easy.

UPPER MAIN ARM

UPPER MAIN ARMUPPER MAIN ARM

Jen Canlas , ADSL - FANTASTIC AND COMPETENT!

The Manc

The MancMelbourne

At last we have quick INTERNET!

After finding the guys at More Telecom online I spoke to one of the team and quickly set my company up with quick internet. Running an online company as we do the speed of our connection is vital. I'm happy happy with the great service I'm getting. Cheers Team!