More Telecom Mobile Broadband

More Telecom Mobile Broadband

See the Best Mobile Broadband Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by More

4.5
kbc
kbcMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First day experience with More

Very positive experience the first day I switched to More. I called the support number and didn't have to wait too long to have an answer. After knowing what was going on, the lady directed me to a technical staff and she was able to guide me through some configuration to have me connected to nbn.

• Incentivised Review No
Carlsbarls
CarlsbarlsPerth, WA

Very helpful

Customer service and knowledge was excellent in connecting me to wifi for the first time. Helped me through connect process on phone and laptop. Very helpful and patient with me through entire process.

Jennie S.
Jennie S.Sydney, NSW

Give Danielle a pay rise!

Had issue with not receiving notifications on the status of my usage which led to my NDN being cut off on a weekend (3 times) and no one available to help till Monday - was VERY UNHAPPY. Was ready to cancel and go elsewhere. Danielle from Finance went over and above her role and figured out the problem. Incorrect email address in the notification system. Super impressed with Danielle - now looking forward to seeing my usage notifications.

• Incentivised Review No
Jason Hill
Jason HillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service provider

I have been with More for a number of years, and have slowly brought over all of my private and business connections to them.
Standout customer service. On the incredibly rare occasion I have had an issue, their customer service help to sort things within a few minutes.
Ryan, my account manager has also been very helpful in making sure I had the right plan to suit my needs.
Highly recommend.

Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how More Telecom Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

Louise
Louise

unbeatable customer service and tech support

We had assistance from Stuart G on our trip away in NT. He was incredibly patient and knowledgeable about our issues and all related technical questions. There's no way we would get this level of support over the phone (2 hours! with no hold time) with a big company. Highly satisfied with More Telecom and will recommend to anyone. Big Thank You to Stuart

Friendly and excellent service

Have found the mobile coverage to be excellent within our regional WA town of Broome. Service from MJ at the co has been very friendly, efficient and helpful. thank you!

Teddy E
Teddy EIpswich

We just love dealing with John

We are so lucky to have John help us with our new mobile service, he is very kind & calm, nothing is to much trouble, we were with our previous service for about 33 years & we hope to stay with More Telecom for the next 33 years - once we received our sim cards the service was all hooked up the same day, thanks John

Support R.MoreSend a private message

Hi Teddy - thanks for those kind words and positive review! We look forward to the next 33 years!