• Adequate Speeds Yes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (38%) · No (63%)

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My 3 teen children don't complain about poor internet speeds.

Awesome reliability, nothing but great reliable NBN, I didn't think NBN was necessary but my children don't complain that someone is using all the bandwidth anymore. So happy. Hannah was amazing, very friendly and best customer service, thanks for helping with getting my friends connected. Your a legend Hannah.

Start DateOctober 2019
Contract Type24-month contract

Disgruntled customer

Disgruntled customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service, had to ring up every month to correct my bill since I have signed up.

Signed up with the South Melbourne service and shifted over because they claim they were "Local" and can offer businesses support near by. However, on my first day, my business's phone was down for more than 4 hours, I rang support and there was nothing they can do despite the promise of no down time as it is during business hours. With billing, every month since I have been with them, I have had to ring up and have a conversation about the amount. Just spoke with their manager today and was treated very abruptly and told me if I wanted to move on, then they can't stop me. Not at all what I signed up.

Start DateSeptember 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract Type12-month contract
Connection TypeI don't know

Don CSydney, NSW

The best of the best!!...

Well what more can i say......
1. Customer experience 10/10
2. Technical support 10/10
3. Connection and setup experience 10/10 (signed up on a Thursday, NBN lead install on Tuesday......problem on HFC street tap found at the same time.......another NBN technician came on Wednesday to replace tap.....and got connected 2 hours after the replacement. Now that’s efficiency .
4. Internet speed 10/10. (very consistent)

Well done More Telecom

Big shout out to John from sales and Jess from tech support!!!....the dynamic duo!!

Will recommend More telecom to my family and friends once they’re able to connect to NBN.

Start DateJune 2019
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Bruce W

Bruce WSydney, NSW

Connecting was quick and efficient

More Telecom got our business connected weeks earlier than Telstra could offer. The connection process was smooth and everything worked first time. Download and upload speeds are as quick as promised.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Bruce, thanks for the 5 stars!

Tony Sommers

Tony SommersCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic ,Wish more companies treat you this well

Transferred after Mynetfone on sold us to Southern phone. Noticed the difference straight away. Went looking for someone new and saw the reviews here so thought I would give them ago. Hanna was very helpful and went through all the information to sign up. I signed up to the 100XXL even though they tried to talk me out of it ( I get about 55 max on my connection) I just wanted the most service I can get. Has been fantastic, rock solid which is what I wanted. When we transferred I didn't have the new details so rang support and 5 minutes later we where humming.

Contract Type6-month contract
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Tony, glad to read your review. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Matt.R

Matt.RMelbourne

Great NBN & Amazing Customer Service

More Telecom are the best Telco I have ever dealt with. All the way through the ordering process and installation the staff were friendly, helpful & skillful. I had to reschedule a few time (building access issues) and they were so easy to deal with. I never waited more then 20 secs to talk to a person, who was able to fix my issue immediately, no call queues or hold times. More Telecom shielded me from any NBN issues, best service ever.

Contract Type12-month contract
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to leave your review and the 5 stars.

Charlie

CharlieSydney, NSW

Can't go wrong with More Telecom!

Great service from More Telecom. Easy and very quick to communicate with. Hanna has been very helpful with finding the right package for our business and personal needs. Lots of savings and benefits with More Telecom. Recommended.
Charlie from Manoosh Pizzeria. www.manoosh.com.au

Start DateNovember 2018
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Charlie, thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive review!

Len

LenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Support

Start DateDecember 2017
Contract Type24-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Len, thanks for the 5 stars and positive review!

Great Support!

Sel was great, Emailed Saturday sorted the issue over on a Sunday! Recommend this provider, they won’t leave you high and dry, when you need them most.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Support R.More Telecom

Thanks for the 5 stars Nats!

Ranger

RangerPenrith

Fast response and quick to deal with questions

I have only just signed up with More Telecom but they have been super easy to deal with and respond to any issues quickly. Hannah does great follow up and has been wonderful to deal with.

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Ranger, thanks for the positive review!

ssn

ssnAU

Goes worse and worse day by day....

Our connection quality has been declining since we connected to Moretelecom.
Constant connection drops, speed declined from 65Mbps to 38Mbps. Moretelecom claims to provide business service, but it has never been as bad even when we used personal dialup. On a number of occasions I have tried to escalate the report the connection issues, but was given standard answers that NBN says it's all ok. They seem not being able to do anything themselves and claim that the connection is ok when I ring them.
I have now had the connection dropped on me twice while typing this message. Will be leaving with great regret and disappointment.

Leigh J

Leigh JCairns Bay

Great customer service, really helpful! 5/5

Great customer service, really helpful, reliable service and if anything happens to go wrong, they are quick to pick up the phone and help.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Leigh, thanks for the positive review and 5 stars!

Extremely poor customer service

I signed up with aussie based// aussie support company. Then along comes more telecom to buy them out, haven't had internet in over a week, speaking to their reps no one cares, poor service, cant find a new isp quick enough! account number 21811

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)

Odin

OdinMosco

Perfect Customer & Technical Service

Honest and Easy 2 communicate with , they will do there very best 2 provide Flawless NBN speeds and Service.
and the best part is NO TELSTRA MUSIC !!!! , < o memories

-Klangkarussell -

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Odin, thanks for the 5 stars!

mel r

mel rcentral coast nsw

So easy to deal with! Never and issue.

NBN, Very fast set up, reliable connection,customer service is great!! Could not be happier with the services provided and have never had such service.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Mel, thanks for the 5 stars!

Marg P

Marg POakey

Excellent Customer & Technical Service

NBN....hiccups at the start, but with the Technical Support, the transition went smoothly with their support and we have a reliable connection. Very few dropouts, only occurring due to other Services connecting NBN in the area. We are very pleased with the service to date with More Telecom along with the follow up calls from Jen and the Customer Service given by her is helpful and a big bonus, when you are running a business.
Thanks to Jen and the Team.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Support R.More Telecom

Thanks for the positive review and 5 stars Marg!

Excellent Service

NBN Service, no problem fast efficient service. No drop outs & reliable
Excellent customer service from Jen , thank you

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Rebecca, thanks for the 5 stars!

Kay

KayAdelaide

Excellent Service

NBN, could be more reliable and certainly faster, disappointing.
The customer service from Jenn has always been helpful & efficient right from the very start. She has been very patient with all my Questions, I would certainly recommend her and am very happy with More Telecom. She also does follow up calls which is a real bonus. Thanks Jenn

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Kay, thanks for the 5 star review!

booboo

boobooCOWRA

More Telecom the only way to go!

Been with More Telecom for a number of years. Excellent with customer service. Offering Telstra 4G for mobile. Wanting input for improving service. Jen Canless-thank you.Very efficient. Can't fault More Telecom. We did have a small hiccup with transferring to NBN with our business but More Telecom were extremely helpful and the support was excellent til it was sorted.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Booboo, thanks for the 5 stars!

Terrible. No service. Drops out

They are the worst company . Conned us from the start. Bad service. Expensive. Dont get what they offer you. The internet and phones drop out all the time. We have complained but they just threaten to charge huge fees if we cancel. My business is suffering. No internet now for 3 weeks and no one cares. Stay away

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)