More Telecom NBN 100 (XXL Speedboost)

More Telecom NBN 100 (XXL Speedboost)

• Adequate Speeds Yes (100%) · No (0%)

Don CSydney, NSW

The best of the best!!...

Well what more can i say......
1. Customer experience 10/10
2. Technical support 10/10
3. Connection and setup experience 10/10 (signed up on a Thursday, NBN lead install on Tuesday......problem on HFC street tap found at the same time.......another NBN technician came on Wednesday to replace tap.....and got connected 2 hours after the replacement. Now that’s efficiency .
4. Internet speed 10/10. (very consistent)

Well done More Telecom

Big shout out to John from sales and Jess from tech support!!!....the dynamic duo!!

Will recommend More telecom to my family and friends once they’re able to connect to NBN.

Start DateJune 2019
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Connection TypeHFC (Cable)

Bruce W

Bruce WSydney, NSW

Connecting was quick and efficient

More Telecom got our business connected weeks earlier than Telstra could offer. The connection process was smooth and everything worked first time. Download and upload speeds are as quick as promised.

Start DateMay 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Bruce, thanks for the 5 stars!

Tony Sommers

Tony SommersCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic ,Wish more companies treat you this well

Transferred after Mynetfone on sold us to Southern phone. Noticed the difference straight away. Went looking for someone new and saw the reviews here so thought I would give them ago. Hanna was very helpful and went through all the information to sign up. I signed up to the 100XXL even though they tried to talk me out of it ( I get about 55 max on my connection) I just wanted the most service I can get. Has been fantastic, rock solid which is what I wanted. When we transferred I didn't have the new details so rang support and 5 minutes later we where humming.

Start DateMay 2019
Contract Type6-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Tony, glad to read your review. Thanks for the 5 stars!