More Telecom NBN 50 (XL Speedboost)

More Telecom NBN 50 (XL Speedboost)

• Adequate Speeds Yes (100%) · No (0%)

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My 3 teen children don't complain about poor internet speeds.

Awesome reliability, nothing but great reliable NBN, I didn't think NBN was necessary but my children don't complain that someone is using all the bandwidth anymore. So happy. Hannah was amazing, very friendly and best customer service, thanks for helping with getting my friends connected. Your a legend Hannah.

Start DateOctober 2019
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract Type24-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Disgruntled customer

Disgruntled customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service, had to ring up every month to correct my bill since I have signed up.

Signed up with the South Melbourne service and shifted over because they claim they were "Local" and can offer businesses support near by. However, on my first day, my business's phone was down for more than 4 hours, I rang support and there was nothing they can do despite the promise of no down time as it is during business hours. With billing, every month since I have been with them, I have had to ring up and have a conversation about the amount. Just spoke with their manager today and was treated very abruptly and told me if I wanted to move on, then they can't stop me. Not at all what I signed up.

Start DateSeptember 2019

Start DateDecember 2017
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract Type24-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
More Telecom
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Len, thanks for the 5 stars and positive review!