More NBN

More NBN Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedmore.com.au
jjv
jjv · NBN 50/20 (Value Plus)

Hi I have vodafone nbn with hub modem. does it work with more. My connection is FTTN

More   DM

Hi Jjv, thank you for reaching out. As long as your Vodafone modem isnt locked then it will work with More. If you require any further information, please call us on 1800733368 and follow the prompts to sales.

Blake B.
Blake B. · NBN

Where can I download the app to manage my business phone services from home

More   DM

Hi Blake, we have reached out via a DM to assist you. Thanks. More Customer Service Team

Frank S.
Frank S. · NBN 250/25 (Superfast)

Can my current modem that I used with Exetel (Home Gateway ZXHN H268A) be used?
D-SN: ZTEEG8NK2100393
WLAN SSID9(2.4G): EXETEL8FC2A5 2.4G
WLAN SSID(5G): EXETEL 8FC2A5 5G
MAC: 34-DA-B7-8F-C2-A5
it is connected to NBN NetCommWireless FTTC Network Connection Device Model No: NDD-0300 / Part Code: NDD-0300-0: S/N: 19090218413790 MAC: 18F145D4FA7E
Input: AC 200-500 50/60 Hz/154mA Output: DC 60V/350mA
I am using it through AGL / Launtel after switching from Exetel and it comfortably provides 105-110 Mbps download speed all night long (I work long night shifts on my desktop from home). I would like to switch on higher speed with you if this is feasible with the same modem.
I look forward to receiving your earliest reply as it is quite urgent, thank you.

Kind regards, Frank
Email:[Email Address Removed]

More   DM

Hi Frank, thanks for reaching out, I have passed your email address onto our sales team, they will contact you with answers to the above. Thanks, More

richard7843
richard7843 · NBN 50/20 (Value Plus)

can i use my telstra smart modem gen 2 with More

More   DM

Hi Richard7843, your Telstra modem is compatible with our NBN services but may have some limitations with non Telstra services. Please call 1800733368 for further details on our plans

richard7843

you should know if the gen 2 smart modem works with your service.

More   DM

Hi Richard, we can confirm its compatible however some dont have the pppoe settings available.

Joe  · NBN

We have a Sagemcom Gateway F@st 3864OP NBN IMS modem P/N: 253649252connectet to Optus right now.
Question: Does it work with More Internet? Optus can't tell me and ref. to you. Your helpline could not answer either . Apparently their info list was down/not availably right when i asked.

More   DM

Hi Joe, the majority of OPTUS modems are locked to OPTUS only services unfortunately. We have a range of non locked modems you can purchase through us if you sign up to a plan.

Thank you!

Michael Sid
Michael Sid · NBN

Hi,

I'm looking to switch to More Telecom.
Would my current optus modem/router be compatible?
It's a Sagemcom F@st 5366 TN

Many thanks!

More   DM

Hi Michael, thanks for your question, the majority of the time OTPUS's modems are locked to OPTUS only. If you wish
for further information you can also call us 1800 733 368 and speak to our sales dept. Thanks, More

Cbansal
Cbansal

Hi Michael, I am in same boat. Did you manage to get your Sagemcom 5366 to work with More NBN?

Pujan T.
Pujan T. · NBN

Hi, I am looking to change to more for the NBN internet. Will the modem from Dodo work for the service?

More   DM

Hi Pujan, thanks for your question, you will need to check with Dodo if your modem is unlocked with our providers, alternatively you can also call us 1800 733 368 and speak to our sales dept.

HIA
HIA · NBN 50/20 (Value Plus)

Willl Belong Modem work with more ?

I dont know why Belong increasing my plan cost for both Mobile & nbn

More   DM

Hi HIA, we have reached out via DM to assist you, thank you More- Escalations Dept.

Emerson T.
Emerson T.

May I know the answer to this question, I'm with Belong and using their modem, and wanting to switch to More

HIA

the Belong Modem I had - did work with surprisingly easy reconfiguration in less than 2 minuets. Good luck

BB2010
BB2010

Can you please detail the reconfiguration? Did More Telecom help with reconfiguring the Belong modem?

HIA

Yes More tech team will give you config guide

Martyn K.
Martyn K. · NBN

Anyone got tips on making the optus provided modem working on More.. it says the email address must be optus if I try the one more sent me after More switching on the new service within a day.
Now of course no internet. Hopefully I won't regret this offer. Let's see how much support we get today

More   DM

Hi Martyn, thanks for your question, we have direct messaged you to assist with your enquiry.

More-Customer Service Team.

JoJo
JoJo · NBN 100/20 (Fast)

Hello, the reviews were a few months ago, was wondering if the speeds and service have been maintained?
Also, it's noted that the reviews were incentive-driven, so are these actual customers?

Don C
Don C

Yes the speeds are fast as always, even up to know. And i am a proud customer.

Thanks Don!

Bradley G. · NBN

To the More Telecom Rep Officiall:

Is it true that More Telecom has acquired (bought) Infinity Telco or was this just for the Business side of things?

I am a Customer of Infinity wondering how this will affect me (my Account with them) and will things stay the same in the Support I get in Sydney - I value 220% Local Aussie Support, Billing etc, will all this be staying the same including the Account Manager I have at Infinity Telco??

Bradley.

More   DM

Hi Bradley, thanks for reaching out. We can happily discuss any concerns via our Infinity partner hotline: 0390219655. Alternatively please email us at membersupport@moretelecom.com so we can discuss your service specifically. Thanks.

Bradley G.

Thanks appreciate it at this stage but I’ve spoken to Jake (Manager of Infinity) on Wednesday and explained to me that my Service with them won’t be affected, just on the Business side of things.

Craig E
Craig E

i joined infinity for same reason , since the take over which occurred 15/8/18 , ive had no internet access , whether you call infinity or more telecom ............ no one has cared

Bradley G.

Hi Craig, I can see your on HFC NBN, which is cause of the Problem, not the ISP’s - Regardless of where you switch to the problem will follow you to the new ISP.

Welcome to Turnbull’s 2nd rate NBN.

Raku
Raku · NBN

Is more telecom availble in sydney metro areas?

Damien S
Damien S

More than likely yes, best to call them and ask.

More   DM

Yes, we're available nationwide. If you are considering an NBN service, we have national NBN coverage so if it's live in your area and to your property, we'll be able to provide it. Thanks.

Gudle · NBN

Does it includes phone line and unlimited data?

No phone.

Got sick of calls from marketers.

Gudle · NBN

How much?

Sixty bucks per month.

Unlimited data, free modem, no installation fee.

Only issue with the whole deal is that it's a 24 month contract.

Fair enough I guess when you compare to the big players who want to charge for everything AND put you on a contract.

We'll see how it pans out, but so far, very good!

Gudle

Does it including phone line?

Get an answer from our members and More representatives

Select a listing for your question
More NBN