Listing monitored by More Telecom

4.3
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (12) · No (0)
Discerning Woman
Discerning WomanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional advice with great customer service

The team assisted us in finding the right solution for our business and we are extremely happy with the performance and also the pricing. Our speed testing has shown the system works even better than predicated. Highly recommend.

IPCMQD1
IPCMQD1South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer care and service

Answered straight away when a lot of bigger companies I couldn't even talk to a person. Hannah has been very helpful on 2 occasions now. It was so simple when other companies were making it so complex. We have a unique situation where we have 2 dwellings on one property and More Telecom was the only company to quickly find a solution to our problem.

Friendly and excellent service

Have found the mobile coverage to be excellent within our regional WA town of Broome. Service from MJ at the co has been very friendly, efficient and helpful. thank you!

Valdis
ValdisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and Friendly

I switched my mobile from one of the big carriers to MORE. The emails and phone calls were useful, service friendly, and the service switched within an hour without issue. No hassles as expected!

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very happy with More Telecom

We are new but so far very happy with the speed of service with no issues
support were fabulous when setting up and the setting up was extremely seamless
so glad we chose More Telecom

Bethk
BethkRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Customer Service

It was a rocky start with the service however with great customer service and knowledge, they resolved the issue and now I have awesome fast and reliable wifi. My son can do his gaming at the same time I am streaming TV. We are both happy

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My 3 teen children don't complain about poor internet speeds.

Awesome reliability, nothing but great reliable NBN, I didn't think NBN was necessary but my children don't complain that someone is using all the bandwidth anymore. So happy. Hannah was amazing, very friendly and best customer service, thanks for helping with getting my friends connected. Your a legend Hannah.

Don CSydney, NSW

The best of the best!!...

Well what more can i say......
1. Customer experience 10/10
2. Technical support 10/10
3. Connection and setup experience 10/10 (signed up on a Thursday, NBN lead install on Tuesday......problem on HFC street tap found at the same time.......another NBN technician came on Wednesday to replace tap.....and got connected 2 hours after the replacement. Now that’s efficiency .
4. Internet speed 10/10. (very consistent)

Well done More Telecom

Big shout out to John from sales and Jess from tech support!!!....the dynamic duo!!

Will recommend More telecom to my family and friends once they’re able to connect to NBN.

Bruce W
Bruce WSydney, NSW

Connecting was quick and efficient

More Telecom got our business connected weeks earlier than Telstra could offer. The connection process was smooth and everything worked first time. Download and upload speeds are as quick as promised.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Bruce, thanks for the 5 stars!

Tony Sommers
Tony SommersCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic ,Wish more companies treat you this well

Transferred after Mynetfone on sold us to Southern phone. Noticed the difference straight away. Went looking for someone new and saw the reviews here so thought I would give them ago. Hanna was very helpful and went through all the information to sign up. I signed up to the 100XXL even though they tried to talk me out of it ( I get about 55 max on my connection) I just wanted the most service I can get. Has been fantastic, rock solid which is what I wanted. When we transferred I didn't have the new details so rang support and 5 minutes later we where humming.

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Tony, glad to read your review. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Matt.R
Matt.RMelbourne

Great NBN & Amazing Customer Service

More Telecom are the best Telco I have ever dealt with. All the way through the ordering process and installation the staff were friendly, helpful & skillful. I had to reschedule a few time (building access issues) and they were so easy to deal with. I never waited more then 20 secs to talk to a person, who was able to fix my issue immediately, no call queues or hold times. More Telecom shielded me from any NBN issues, best service ever.

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to leave your review and the 5 stars.

Charlie
CharlieSydney, NSW

Can't go wrong with More Telecom!

Great service from More Telecom. Easy and very quick to communicate with. Hanna has been very helpful with finding the right package for our business and personal needs. Lots of savings and benefits with More Telecom. Recommended.
Charlie from Manoosh Pizzeria. www.manoosh.com.au

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Charlie, thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive review!

Len
LenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Support

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Len, thanks for the 5 stars and positive review!

Great customer service

Great help and customer service especially from one of the customer service helpers Hannah who helped us resolve and fixed our issue.

Connection TypeI don't know
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Nat, thanks for taking the time to leave us the positive review.

JoJo
JoJoasked
NBN 100 (XXL Speedboost)

Hello, the reviews were a few months ago, was wondering if the speeds and service have been maintained?
Also, it's noted that the reviews were incentive-driven, so are these actual customers?

Don C

Yes the speeds are fast as always, even up to know. And i am a proud customer.

Thanks Don!

Bradley G.asked

To the More Telecom Rep Officiall:

Is it true that More Telecom has acquired (bought) Infinity Telco or was this just for the Business side of things?

I am a Customer of Infinity wondering how this will affect me (my Account with them) and will things stay the same in the Support I get in Sydney - I value 220% Local Aussie Support, Billing etc, will all this be staying the same including the Account Manager I have at Infinity Telco??

Bradley.

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Bradley, thanks for reaching out. We can happily discuss any concerns via our Infinity partner hotline: 0390219655. Alternatively please email us at membersupport@moretelecom.com so we can discuss your service specifically. Thanks.

Bradley G.

Thanks appreciate it at this stage but I’ve spoken to Jake (Manager of Infinity) on Wednesday and explained to me that my Service with them won’t be affected, just on the Business side of things.

Craig E
Craig E

i joined infinity for same reason , since the take over which occurred 15/8/18 , ive had no internet access , whether you call infinity or more telecom ............ no one has cared

Raku
Rakuasked
More Telecom

Is more telecom availble in sydney metro areas?

Damien S
Damien S

More than likely yes, best to call them and ask.

Support R.More Telecom

Yes, we're available nationwide. If you are considering an NBN service, we have national NBN coverage so if it's live in your area and to your property, we'll be able to provide it. Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and More Telecom representatives

Compare all 4 More Telecom
CategoryInternet Service Providers and Mobile Broadband ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $69.95$79.95$99.95
Max Download Speed 12 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 1 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeMobile BroadbandNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and Standalone
ContractMonthlyMonthlyMonthly