NBN (See All)
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by More

Pros

Easy to set up
Good speeds

About More Telecom

More Telecom is an internet service provider that offers both nbn and mobile plans, as well as business-grade Ethernet and phone solutions. The company is Australian-owned, with a head office in South Melbourne.

More’s nbn plans

Starting from $66 a month, More’s nbn plans let you bring your own modem or buy a Google Nest Wifi system, which has multiple options to suit different sized homes. You can expect typical speeds of up to 205Mbps with More.

More’s mobile plans

More offers sim-only 1 to 100gb mobile plans starting from $10 a month. You’ll be using parts of the Telstra 3G and 4G mobile network when you sign up to More mobile. All plans don’t have contracts and let you enjoy unlimited call and text within Australia.

Points of praise:

• They also said that it was quick and easy to set up, and that the online portal was also simple and intuitive to use.
  • Reviewers appreciated the good speeds they had while using More.

What reviewers were split on:

• Most negative reviews (1 or 2 stars) were from users who felt let down by More’s unresponsive or unempathetic customer service. However, there were also a number of reviewers who found that More’s customer service was excellent, citing the patience and availability of the support team for their positive review.
Compare all 6 More
Standard Monthly Price $77.00$99.00$119.00$66.00
Typical Evening Download Speed 50Mbps92Mbps205Mbps25Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps25 Mbps10 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and Standalone
ContractMonthlyMonthlyMonthlyMonthly
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps250 Mbps25 Mbps
Compare all 6 More

• Adequate Speeds Yes (73) · No (2)

Manish R.
Manish R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

While most business are struggling to keep waiting times down after covid. I had great experience with more. No waiting time plus. spoke to 2 lovely consultants Abby & Yvonne recently, they were so polite, helpful. Absolute Superstars.

Internet setup assistance

I had trouble understanding the initial google setup and Mary my technical assistant from More was extremly patient and helpful and had a good understanding of the issues. Very satisfied.

tingting
tingtingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Signed up through a promotion.
Transition was smooth, today I had my first technical issue which I called for support. Turned out it's my router (I supplied my own router) has some firmware updates and reset the default.
So Avie was very helpful help me reset username and password
Just in time to watch Netflix. .

Trying more out

So far its good and professional service from Marge for helping me get up and running I'm getting good speeds so far with more I recommend the company for someone looking for something cheap

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)

Hasselbaink
Hasselbaink

Great service and customer support!!

Very good customer support (Edward)​ he help me set up my own modem. Quick and fast!! He helping me step by step and finally the internet is working .Im very happy :)

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Excellent service and speed.

Got the Commbank deal, great price, great speed, great service. Probably ill keep them when the deal ends. We'll see how the prices will be then. Worth noting, the upgrade to FTTP its free.

Good. Technical support

Sales and technical staffs are great , special mention to Joseph. Help me patiently in setting up with my BYO modem. Have a sound knowledge in the subject. Keep it up.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Start DateJune 2022

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection

Excellent support thank you

Abby reversed the mistake made for my set up and spent time to go throughto get internet sorted. I was frustrated initially as I wfh & have 2 young kids but Abby quickly turned this around by offering the most amazing support. Very thankful!

Good technical support

One issue encountered in one month so far. Enjoying fast speed. The technical support executive was quick to resolve the issue and back again with blazing fast speed. Recommends to give it a try to MORE network.

Super helpful staff

Abby was super helpful, she knew exactly what she was talking about and was able to explain it to me as simple and as easily as possible. I had some frustrations with my previous provider however Abby was able to soothe this and got my internet working.

I was also amazed at how quick the NBN was connected through More, they said 1-3 business days but it was done in a couple of hours.

Henry T.
Henry T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product, excellent customer service.

Spoke to Angel for almost an hour and she was professional, friendly and helpful throughout. The call dropped halfway through and she rang me back, unlike some companies. Great customer service.

Bryce
BryceMurray Mallee, SA

Excellent service and great price!

Joined using the latest Commbank offer. The NBN service is excellent and the price is equally as great! Speeds and latency are spot on, I do a lot of testing too. Contacted customer service with a few queries, they are always happy to help. Thank you More!

Hareesh K.
Hareesh K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

quick and straighforward signup process.

MJ was super helpful walking me through the process. as a CBA customer provides good discount. But it wasn't obvious that you also had to use the CBA credit card to make these monthly payments. isn't ideal but i understand why they do it.

SabyVictoria

Setting standards for customer service

Abby, went above and beyond her service prerogative to help me with resolving my ongoing lingering issue for weeks in just few minutes. This is a living example of customer delight!. It certainly raises bar for others to match and provide not just product but excellent service with their product.
Once again amazing work by Abby and thanks MORE for superb service.
My call to move with More telecom couldn't be better.

Great product and even better service!

Best experience ever! Received google nest within a couple days, service on the day. Customer service was impeccable too. I’d recommend this service to anyone. They even wished me happy birthday