More NBN

Verifiedmore.com.au
4.1

1,046 reviews · Statistics

78% · 819209 · 20%
Adequate Speeds Yes (416) · No (9)
Easy to set up
Good speeds
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

About More Telecom

More Telecom is an internet service provider that offers both nbn and mobile plans, as well as business-grade Ethernet and phone solutions. The company is Australian-owned, with a head office in South Melbourne.

More’s nbn plans

Starting from $66 a month, More’s nbn plans let you bring your own modem or buy a Google Nest Wifi system, which has multiple options to suit different sized homes. You can expect typical speeds of up to 205Mbps with More.

More’s mobile plans

More offers sim-only 1 to 100gb mobile plans starting from $10 a month. You’ll be using parts of the Telstra 3G and 4G mobile network when you sign up to More mobile. All plans don’t have contracts and let you enjoy unlimited call and text within Australia.

Points of praise:

• They also said that it was quick and easy to set up, and that the online portal was also simple and intuitive to use.
  • Reviewers appreciated the good speeds they had while using More.

What reviewers were split on:

• Most negative reviews (1 or 2 stars) were from users who felt let down by More’s unresponsive or unempathetic customer service. However, there were also a number of reviewers who found that More’s customer service was excellent, citing the patience and availability of the support team for their positive review.
Compare all More NBN listings
Standard Monthly Price $88$72$94$115
Typical Evening Download Speed 50Mbps25Mbps95Mbps200Mbps
Typical Evening Upload Speed17Mbps8.5Mbps17Mbps21Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps10 Mbps20 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps25 Mbps100 Mbps250 Mbps
Contract TypeMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-in
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Packages AvailableBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and Standalone
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN

Reset
Alena M.
Alena M.
  NBN 12/1

Help with setting up new account

Anthony was a great help when setting up my new account! He helped with any questions I had and happy to call when suited me
angelsalatielu1
angelsalatielu1
  Verified NBN 100/20

10/10 Customer Service & Technical Support -Honest Review

Claudette was extremely thorough with her assistance, taking the initiative to provide my mum and I with all the information, support and statistics we needed. I didn’t even have to think twice and made the decision to switch to MORE immediately thanks to her detailed explanation of what would benefit my family of 9, and most importantly the affordability! Ralph from technical support also provided step-by-step assistance via phone-call, helping me to configure my BYO modem. I am now operating on wifi that is twice as fast as what it was with my previous provider, AND EVEN BETTER, at a cheaper price! Thank you Claudette, Ralph and MORE! Show details
Jadeh
JadehVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive NBN 100/20

Easy setup and great tech support

Set up a new nbn connection with More and received great tech support from Alfred in setting up my byo modem. Great service!! Show details
Lerrick f
Lerrick f

Operator Jeremy was fantastic

Jeremy was fantastic and helpful and patient to help me resolve my connectivity issues
Vishakha
VishakhaSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  NBN 12/1

Stand out customer service

Lorraine was too good in answering my heaps of questions and helped configuring my internet change so easily. Highly recommend her service. Show details
Aroon Kumar
Aroon Kumar
  NBN 50/20

We been loving the NBN service at our place, I would also mention here that contact centre team is very polite and helpful, we talk with Devine this afternoon she is so great, good listener and had patience while helping us through the process, thank you Heaps Devine.
Regards
Aroon & Nirmla Aroon Show details
parasdora74
parasdora74
  Verified NBN 100/40

Expert Customer Service

The service is extremely quick and efficient. The offers provided by this service are fantastic and I would like to specifically thank Vangie and Bing for their professionalism and helping me setup my services and modem in no time! Show details
Sema Karahasanoglu
Sema KarahasanogluNSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive NBN 100/20

Excellent Service

Met Claudette on Wednesday.Signed up for the NBN and Internet Service.Was surprised how Seamlessly the whole process was.Her professionalism really Impressed me.Also rang today to see if we needed technical support.Thank you soo Much!!! Show details
Cyrus
CyrusVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks for clear information

Operator was so friendly and helpful. Very clear information as well! Show details
MKI
MKI

Outstanding customer service

Prince Mickael provided outstanding customer service with my enquiry today. Patient, knowledgeable and clear communication. Great representative for More! Well done, Prince!
Christopher W.
Christopher W.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  NBN 100/20

Great customer service and problem solving

After being absolutely messed around by my previous telco when moving house I thought I would try More having heard excellent things about their customer service team and how they action customer disputes. Within hours of signing up (not days like my previous provider) I had been contacted by a customer service rep and the wheels were in motion. Having had further trouble as my previous telco provider then failed to disconnect my nbn for 6 days, my issue was elevated and a More manager by the name of Oscar sorted out my problem with his team in no time at all. I had more contact with More to resolve an issue caused by my previous telco than my previous telco provided me the length of the issue. Many thanks to Oscar and his team.
Mark W.
Mark W.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  NBN 250/25

Easy to sign up to a new plan

Prince Mickael was very helpful and knowledgable. He answered all out technical questions and made the signing up process very quick. Show details
Raman
RamanQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  NBN 50/20

Big savings for similar service as other providers

Great customer service !
And savings with affordable and well discounted plans.
Vin
VinQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service by Prince

I have just signed up
Prince helped navigate options available to me including identifying the best modem options
Prince was prompt professional and courteous
I can only assume MORE will please me equally
Thanks again Prince Show details
Harro
HarroWAPerth, WA6 posts
  NBN 1000/50

Best Product, best price!

I've been with Internode, ABB and Superloop during the NBN period. FTTP.
More Internet Pro's:
1) Never had a drop out in over 3 years of service.
2) Speeds are consistent with advertised values - Steam etc are faster than speedtest.net
3) There is no "slow down" during peak hours
4) Haven't had to deal with customer service, as there has been no issues
5) A recent speed upgrade was completed quickly and painlessly

More Internet Con's:
1) That name. More Internet. Trying to explain that to mates makes for some funny conversations.

I tried them as I am a commonwealth bank customer 3.5 years ago for a different deal - the latest is 40% off my internet cost for a year. 1000/50 for less than $100. Amazing Deal. Show details

• 1