Morning Fresh Dishwasher Liquid Caps

Morning Fresh Dishwasher Liquid Caps

Perfect wash every time!

Excellent for glassware and porcelain. Does not leave streaks - gentle on crystal ware. I have been using this product for 7 years and would never go back to the powder products.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Reject Shop for $6.00.

SmiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved this product

Clean wash every time. No need for a rinse aid. No residue or streaks. Fresh feel to glassware and dishes. Works well even with small cycles.
Bit difficult to find though.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Reject Shop.

tania007

tania007South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect clean EVERY time!

Purchased in June 2018 at IGA.

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible - Bitter tasting residue

Horrible bitter tasting residue on food. Throwing the rest out. Waste of money. It took a while to work out what the problem was now we will not be using the rest. Super disappointed

Works for me!

i was sceptical at first, but i actually got some from the reject shop and thought why not. well fortunately for me it works and cleans my dishes! i don't have any issues with it

MmmSouthport

Not good enough

Does not clean the tea cups of stains. First time trying this usually use another product which cleans the stains from cups and also does not leave water marks on the cutlery.I will certainly be returning to Finish.

Lizzie

LizzieGladstone

Leaves awful taste on cutlery and plates

Leaves a dreadful aftertaste on everything. It’s bitter, soapy and metallic. It seeps into the food whether it be cold or hot. I bought as they were on special, but have since thrown away. It’s disappointing as Morning Fresh has always been a brand you can rely on.

Delphine H

Delphine HBORONIA

Fantastic!!!!!!

I found Morning Fresh absolutely great. My dishes, pans and utensils sparkle and a lovely fresh smell when opening the washer. No undissolved tablet pieces. Perfect!!! Best product ever. A bit hard to find.

KJ85

KJ85TUMUT

Awful bitter taste

We had to throw out a few meals until we figured out what was leaving a bitter taste. If you lick any clean dish out of the dishwasher you can taste it. Not good enough, Not impressed!

Ros

Ros

Best Product Ever

Cussons Morning Fresh Dishwasher Liquid Caps in either Apple or Lemon work perfectly on every load for me, I love them. Pans and utensils I expected to still have remains were spotless. Certainly no residues or bits of tablets left in the door. I find it hard to believe the bad reviews.are talking about the same product. I wonder if the rinse cycles were functioning correctly. My gripe is how hard they are to find to purchase. I don't want abrasive tablets or powders which damage glasses and china over time.

WORKED FOR ME

Found it does the job on short cycles as well as normal. Better than the usual powders and tablets. Buying from our local market for $6.00 for 42 caps. Going to stock up.

Prill

PrillAllandale

Great results - no residual problems at all

I am more than happy with this product, having used it for over a month now - cleans well, smells great.
I have not had any issues with it affecting the taste of food cooked/eaten off cleaned items as other reviewers have found. (I have had this complaint for some other brand products I've tried though).

Mark

MarkBrisbane

Disgusting

The second creamy pasta sauce that we have thrown out. After a process of elimination, and wait for it, actually licking clean spoons that had been through the dishwasher and one that hadn't, realised my wives suspicions were correct.. metallic bitter taste...which is Morning Fresh Dishwasher capsules. Just wondering what carcinogens have been ingested! Don't buy!!

Brilliant but hard to get

This product is brilliant!!!!! Disappointed that both Coles and Woolies are no longer stocking

Fran M.

Fran M.Melbourne

So that's what poisoned my pasta!

A week ago, I had to throw out a pilaf, and tonight it's the tuna pasta. Couldn't work out what was causing the bitter taste in our food. Switched to Morning Fresh only recently, when our supermarket had a special. Now I know why they were selling it out at bargain basement prices!

Tara

TaraSydney, NSW

Best on market.

Best I've come across - I noticed a couple of other reviews mentioned residue left after wash but this isn't something I have experienced. My plates have a design on them and through using other products design was fading (obviously too abrasive) but since switching to Morning Fresh, this is no longer a problem.

Excellent product

Have been using the liquid caps for a couple of months, after I had problems with finish not dissolving properly in my dishwasher. I couldn't be happier with the results I am getting. My only complaint is finding stockests

Worked perfect for me

Love these, used dishwashers for 36 years, never liked the powder products. I always use the quick cycle, do use a good quality rinse aid, dont put wooden or plastic items in dishwasher and everything comes out sparkling, smells so clean and fresh, no bad taste at all here, best ever.

Allan

AllanBrisbane

Worked for me

My old dishwasher stuffs up with the hard tablets but not with these. Don't forget that unsystematic customer reviews can easily skew your opinion of a product. Paying money for services such as "Choice" magazine is the only way to get some confidence in an opinion.

Bitter residue on dishes.

I'm about to throw out a fresh pot of curry due to inedible bitterness. This product has ruined 3 of our meals. Throwing out the pack now. My 10 year old can taste it on all cups and glasses too. But it is the enamel cookware that seems to have been hit the worst with the bitterness. I checked the dishwasher filter, but it seems fine. The problem is with the product.