Morning Fresh Dishwasher Liquid Caps

Morning Fresh Dishwasher Liquid Caps (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kat

KatSunbury

Rubbish product.

These caused major problems with my dishwasher - it wouldn't go through the complete cycle and kept constantly stopping with an error. As soon as I went back to Finish tablets, no issues whatsoever.

love it

i hav used the buds since they first came out i love them an wouldnt go back to powder and rinse aid. the dishes come out clean and no chemical smell . well done

Kel

KelCanberra

Urgh I can still taste it!

Everything that went through the dishwasher tastes metallic and poison! Plastic is a lot worse that china or glass but it's still there. Not sure if I should try again with an extra rinse, or just bin them all... It says if you ingest the capsules to call poisons information, not feeling too pleased about eating some of the residue!

reviewit

reviewitAU

Disgusting and terribly concerning!

Colleen

ColleenGreymouth

Horrid!

Terrible horrible stuff.
Left a bitter tasting, acrid taste on my utensils and everything! Have had to throw away wooden products that have been in the dishwasher, whole meals (!) due to acrid taste in the food. This is a dangerous product and i have contacted Cussons, & my local Supermarket to recommend that they remove it from their shelves : something is very wrong here. I feel like i have poisoned my family! Recommend you do not buy this product.

Ruby23

Ruby23ADELAIDE

Very good - place the capsule at the bottom of your dishwasher for a more thorough clean

Carla

Carla

Not good at all!

I'll start off by saying the idea is great- a little pod full of the correct amount of liquid and not needing any rinse aid!! Great!
Not great. I have a 12 month old Miele dishwasher and all my dishes are coming out with a layer of the detergent left on them, resulting in a foul taste on my dishes and in the food. I tried adding rinse aid to see if that would help but it made no difference... Very disappointed as morning fresh has always been a fairly reputable brand.

Brent

BrentGippsland

Just discraceful

Gross!

Everything taste horrible!! Wooden spoons needed to be thrown out and glasses taste disgusting! Hopefully not harmful to my children or myself. Was hoping to save money but they have left a horrible taste in everything..

Harmful

I wish there was an option of no star. I used this product and it left an awful taste on all the dishes and I had to throw whole meal because off this. I am so scared that I ate a lil bit from that meal and I am pregnant, hopefully it won't affect anything. These people should be ashamed, that after these many complaint they are still making this harmful product.

The horror!!!!

Everything tastes bitter and I have been pulling my hair why!!! glasses cast iron ware cutlery... Have thrown out full meals. So horrible. What an uttery disgusting product. Epic fail. Glad I found out and found this page to warn others.

Good price but very disappointing result

Bianca_Childs

Bianca_ChildsAU

Doesn't wash properly and levels a bitter-tasting residue

whenever I empty the dishwasher there is 7-8 things that need to go through again as they were not washed properly. I don't mean baking dishes, I mean things like cutlery, plates, bowls, mugs. Ive used heaps of other brands and I've never had dishwashing caps or tablets this bad. Even the homebrand powder washes better.

The worst thing about this product, though, is the disgusting residue left of the dishes. It tastes like when you spray perfume and a bit goes on your mouth accidentally.

I wish I'd read the reviews on this site before buying this product.

Nicole30

Nicole30BRIGHT

terrible tasting residue

Wow, what a terrible product! Have just used for the first time and the tablets have left an awful tasting residue all over my dishes - including in my dinner which was just cooked in those dishes and has now been thrown in the bin.

Kir

Kir

Weird taste

Hi everyone, I too have got an awful taste on our plastic utensils. I actually threw them all out, thinking it was the plastic but now that I've read all these reviews I now know that it's the morning fresh, I didn't have this problem with finish except for powder residue. You can win some but can't win em all.

kar83

kar83Tauranga

Awful taste - never again

These left a terrible tasting residue on everything, cups, glasses, cutlery and our poor baby's bottles. Will never buy this again, never had any problems with the finish tablets so will be going back and to them

Annie

AnnieCairns

Terrible taste on everything

We bought the Lemon 42 caps on special. We will never buy again. They leave a bitter residue on all glassware and plastic ware - even spoons used to stir when cooking tainted the food they were used in. Do not buy.

Cat81

Cat81Perth

Leaves awful taste on everything!

The capsules cleaned the dishes fine but left an awful chemical metallic taste on everything especially the plastic ware. The taste was so bad that we had to throw away any food that came into contact with anything that had been washed with this product. Called Cussons and made a complaint, surprised this product passed quality testing.

Toxic taste on glassware

After using this product(Cussons morning fresh liquid caps) for the first time, we have found that our filtered water tastes toxic in all the glasses...never had this problem with previous dishwashing products. Wont use it again!!

Awful bitter taste left on anything washed with these liquid caps.

This product is not even worth 1/2 a star!!! (I gave it one star in order to post this review). For the start, why are these dishwashing liquid caps still on supermarket shelves? I just bought them for the convenience of washing up dishes in my dishwasher yesterday but much to my horrified discovery that it left such nasty bitter taste on all the dishes/glasswares, etc. There should be a national recall for this product to be taken off all stores. Do not buy this product unless you want to get poisoned. Will ring and complain to Cussons.

Margaret

Margaretasked

How do you get rid of the foul taste on dishes

Shannon
Shannon

I don’t get it on my dishes

Mmm
Mmm

Use finish powerball
Dishwasher tabs

John Carol W.

John Carol W.asked

CAW Why are the caps leaking Can only use half the pack because the remaining caps are all stuck together and swimming in the fluid

Janjan

Janjanasked

These caps are the best thing I have used in my dishwasher. Unfortunately my supermarket has stopped stocking these. Is there anywhere in NZ preferably in the South Island I can purchase? cheers Jan

Ros
Ros

Hi Jan, I was able to get some recently through EBay (posted from somewhere in NSW I think). I am not sure what I will do when they run out.
I did ring Cussons Australia about 12 months ago, at that time they said the big supermarkets stocked them and after a further hunt I did find some in a big Coles back then. The Cussons in Auckland has a free call number 0800 287 766, hopefully they have some positive suggestions for you. regards Ros

Get an answer from our members and Morning Fresh representatives