Morning Fresh Dishwasher Liquid Caps

Morning Fresh Dishwasher Liquid Caps (page 2 of 3)

2.5

Allan

AllanBrisbane

Worked for me

My old dishwasher stuffs up with the hard tablets but not with these. Don't forget that unsystematic customer reviews can easily skew your opinion of a product. Paying money for services such as "Choice" magazine is the only way to get some confidence in an opinion.

Bitter residue on dishes.

I'm about to throw out a fresh pot of curry due to inedible bitterness. This product has ruined 3 of our meals. Throwing out the pack now. My 10 year old can taste it on all cups and glasses too. But it is the enamel cookware that seems to have been hit the worst with the bitterness. I checked the dishwasher filter, but it seems fine. The problem is with the product.

Lin

Lin

Great product

Is am very happy with this product. We have been using it for months now in our Asko dishwasher and have never had problems with any residue on the dishes, unlike when we were using finish products. Not sure about plastic and wood dishes as I don't put these in the dishwasher.

Dishwashing Products

Find out how Morning Fresh Dishwasher Liquid Caps compares to other Dishwashing Products

I can taste it!

The product does get dishes clean but it leaves a chemical residue I can taste. We threw out two bags of 42 caps. It's a terrible waste. I wouldn't recommend this product.

Kat

KatSunbury

Rubbish product.

These caused major problems with my dishwasher - it wouldn't go through the complete cycle and kept constantly stopping with an error. As soon as I went back to Finish tablets, no issues whatsoever.

love it

i hav used the buds since they first came out i love them an wouldnt go back to powder and rinse aid. the dishes come out clean and no chemical smell . well done

Kel

KelCanberra

Urgh I can still taste it!

Everything that went through the dishwasher tastes metallic and poison! Plastic is a lot worse that china or glass but it's still there. Not sure if I should try again with an extra rinse, or just bin them all... It says if you ingest the capsules to call poisons information, not feeling too pleased about eating some of the residue!

reviewit

reviewitAU

Disgusting and terribly concerning!

Colleen

ColleenGreymouth

Horrid!

Terrible horrible stuff.
Left a bitter tasting, acrid taste on my utensils and everything! Have had to throw away wooden products that have been in the dishwasher, whole meals (!) due to acrid taste in the food. This is a dangerous product and i have contacted Cussons, & my local Supermarket to recommend that they remove it from their shelves : something is very wrong here. I feel like i have poisoned my family! Recommend you do not buy this product.

Ruby23

Ruby23ADELAIDE

Very good - place the capsule at the bottom of your dishwasher for a more thorough clean

Carla

Carla

Not good at all!

I'll start off by saying the idea is great- a little pod full of the correct amount of liquid and not needing any rinse aid!! Great!
Not great. I have a 12 month old Miele dishwasher and all my dishes are coming out with a layer of the detergent left on them, resulting in a foul taste on my dishes and in the food. I tried adding rinse aid to see if that would help but it made no difference... Very disappointed as morning fresh has always been a fairly reputable brand.

Brent

BrentGippsland

Just discraceful

Gross!

Everything taste horrible!! Wooden spoons needed to be thrown out and glasses taste disgusting! Hopefully not harmful to my children or myself. Was hoping to save money but they have left a horrible taste in everything..

S B

S B

Harmful

I wish there was an option of no star. I used this product and it left an awful taste on all the dishes and I had to throw whole meal because off this. I am so scared that I ate a lil bit from that meal and I am pregnant, hopefully it won't affect anything. These people should be ashamed, that after these many complaint they are still making this harmful product.

The horror!!!!

Everything tastes bitter and I have been pulling my hair why!!! glasses cast iron ware cutlery... Have thrown out full meals. So horrible. What an uttery disgusting product. Epic fail. Glad I found out and found this page to warn others.

Dishwashing Products

Good price but very disappointing result

Bianca_Childs

Bianca_ChildsAU

Doesn't wash properly and levels a bitter-tasting residue

whenever I empty the dishwasher there is 7-8 things that need to go through again as they were not washed properly. I don't mean baking dishes, I mean things like cutlery, plates, bowls, mugs. Ive used heaps of other brands and I've never had dishwashing caps or tablets this bad. Even the homebrand powder washes better.

The worst thing about this product, though, is the disgusting residue left of the dishes. It tastes like when you spray perfume and a bit goes on your mouth accidentally.

I wish I'd read the reviews on this site before buying this product.

Nicole30

Nicole30BRIGHT

terrible tasting residue

Wow, what a terrible product! Have just used for the first time and the tablets have left an awful tasting residue all over my dishes - including in my dinner which was just cooked in those dishes and has now been thrown in the bin.

Kir

Kir

Weird taste

Hi everyone, I too have got an awful taste on our plastic utensils. I actually threw them all out, thinking it was the plastic but now that I've read all these reviews I now know that it's the morning fresh, I didn't have this problem with finish except for powder residue. You can win some but can't win em all.

kar83

kar83Tauranga

Awful taste - never again

These left a terrible tasting residue on everything, cups, glasses, cutlery and our poor baby's bottles. Will never buy this again, never had any problems with the finish tablets so will be going back and to them

See all Morning Fresh Dishwasher Liquid Caps reviews

Bart

Bartasked

My husband has just been admitted to hospital - we were getting a funny taste in our food and realised it was from the morning fresh dishwasher liquid caps - I use the quick cycle and it seems the dishes weren't being rinsed properly - could he have been poisoned from this product??

Christina

Christinaasked

Have these been discontinued as they are the best?

Derek
Derek

Yes they have unfortunately. A lot of people complained about a funny taste in their food on here after using them. I didn’t experience that and thought they were great. Now I’m using Fairy and they smell disgusting but do a good job.

Stropp

Stroppasked

Where can I buy these capsules? I used to get them from the Reject shop, but they haven't got them anymore.

Blondie
Blondie

I researched and could not find anyone else who stocks them. The Reject Shop believe they will come back on line once producton lines are back to regular timetables.