Morning Fresh Dishwashing Liquid

Morning Fresh Dishwashing Liquid (page 2 of 7)

Minh Mai

Minh MaiMelbourne, Victoria

Don't waste your money on this product!

This Morning Fresh doesn't even deserve 1 star. This product doesn't work at all. Try to wash Decor containers and non-stick pan to see what I mean. The containers will still be as oily and greasy after rubbing, rinsing 3 times in a row. Totally garbage!!!

Tony N

Tony NMELBOURNE

Used to be good but now is RUBBISH

JonnoCanberra

Not what it was....

Thin and watery. After coming back from the UK, only to find whoever owns cussons has decided to save a few cents on one of their best selling products and produce absolute rubbish. So disappointed (about dishwashing liquid!!)

Dishwashing Products

Find out how Morning Fresh Dishwashing Liquid compares to other Dishwashing Products

Dicko

DickoGippsland, VIC

Absolutely useless

Morning fresh used to be a brilliant product , but somehow somewhere things have gone seriously wrong. Absolutely no suds and no grease cutting power. Couldn't help but notice the product is now made in Indonesia, is this a factor ? , one of the main ingredients seems to be totally missing , morning fresh now has no cleaning power whatsoever.
My advice is to stay well clear of this dishwashing liquid, if you use you will be literally throwing your money down the drain.

lee

leeDarling Downs, QLD

No problems

I dont remember ever having a problem washing my dishes with this dish washing liquid. Its ability to remove oil and greese is good. It works best with hot water.

Crap no more

Rob B

Rob BGippsland, VIC

Crap

Like most others used it for years but now it is useless, no sudds, no grease cutting power, and using so much it will be empty soon thank god. Will go and buy something from Aldi.

Sylvia

Sylvia

I use it as hair shampoo as well

I've been using morning fresh to wash dishes and to wash my hair for about 30 years.
The first time I used it for washing my hair when I ran out of shampoo. Everyone was commenting on how shiny my hair was, that night. Ever since then I haven't used anything else.

Crap

I thought I was using a cheap copy. My husband brought it. But no.Why change a good thing. It stinks and tastes foul if you don't rinse dishes 50 times.

Roger

RogerMelbourne

Terrible

This used to be very good but no more these days. End up using a lot more just to remove some grease. Stay away. Back to Tandil from aldi which is so much better

Disgusting

After washing my dishes & pans. I can taste it in my cooked food. It's so disgusting that i can't eat. I will never buy this product. I worried I'm going to get sick from it. Now i have to throw out my pan & buy a new one.

Listen to the reviews! Waste of money!

Pros: Once had a good brand name and reputation!

Cons: New and improved formula is absolute trash, feels heavily watered down and cannot cut through grease.

Verdict: Save money and DON'T buy this product, otherwise you will have trouble washing plastic containers. Real let down.

Absolute rubbish!

Years ago this used to be the best detergent ever. Now it is so watered down, you need to use 5 times the amount to get the same effect. No thanks and what an absolute waste of money!! Won't be buying this ever again.

Bring back the good old original!

I agree with everyone else. The product has changed and I'm sure it's due to now being manufactured offshore. I found another type of Morning Fresh on sale "Morning Fresh Ultimate" made in Poland which is like the Morning Fresh of old. But of course it's that little bit dearer than the others. I dislike all these new fragrance types as well. Not necessary to have so many different types of perfume in a dishwashing liquid. Just bring back the original...

Rick

RickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No longer the best, how sad.

I used to tell all my friends to use Morning Fresh only to find out most of them already used it. Not any more. It just isn't as good and the nozzle gets clogged. I bought the new concentrate which was the same price as the regular but I got 50 mls less. This is still not as good as it used to be. So dissapointed.

Ali

AliAU

HOT to NOT

Poupee

PoupeeSydney

Good dishwashing liquid

Contrary to other reviews, I've always found this to be a good product. I've been using it from as far back as I remember and my family uses it too.

Mars

MarsMelbourne

No suds

I've been using morning fresh for ages now, but recently I found that it does not have any suds, and you have to use more of it and of course the bottle doesn't last. I told my husband this and he said he didn't notice, but I did, I'm a woman. I feel as if they have watered the detergent down, as it's not as thick as the old morning fresh. SHAME on you for doing his to us. You make a smaller bottle and make us pay extra, it's just a joke. Do the right thing for everyone and bring back the OLD MORNING FRESH. The public deserve a better quality dishwashing detergent, otherwise how are we suppose to get our dishes clean. NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER

jvdv01

jvdv01

Bad Value

Noticed that the small bottle has been reduced in size from 400ml to 350ml but the price remains the same. Another penny pinching trick which tells me to use another product.

What ever happened to MADE IN AUSTRALIA.

See all Morning Fresh Dishwashing Liquid reviews