Morning Fresh Super Concentrate Powder Lemon

Morning Fresh Super Concentrate Powder Lemon

Jess

JessTasmania

awful

very disappointed with this product as it has wreaked my new glasses. My glasses all came out cloudy looking smeary white and i have tried everything to get it off and nothing will bring it off.

peacerose

peaceroseMelbourne

Very good product does what is says

Well I bought this hoping to save space and money. It does the job well. At first I put the full amount in then I remembered I only needed to put in half the amount. It's lemon scent which is a bonus for repelling insects. It seemed to work as well as normal powders. You only need half as it says, therefore you don't have to carry as much around.

Julz96

Julz96AU

Fantastic, smells awesome.

I bought it as it was on special, was pleasantly suprised, great lemon smell, super clean dishes. You only need a capful, my husband put too much in and id didnt dissolve properly, stick with the capful and its perfect.

gregatbr

gregatbrSydney, NSW

Finish is better

Leaves reside in washer just like it is mentioned in other reviews. Not as powerful as the Finish powder even though it is 2X concentrate. Only good thing I can think of is the smell as it leaves an OK lemon smell at the end of the run where the Finish powder has a slightly chemical smell at the end. Just for reference purposes I'm using a 2013 model Bosch washer.
nice smell
Leaves a lot of residue in machine, not as price competitive compared to finish, performance inferior to finish.

Gopenny

GopennyDubbo

Terrible

In the past enjoyed using Morning Fresh dishwasher powder until they have changed to the 2x concentrate. Now all. Of my glassware has a powdery white residue on them and dishes are not washed. It has also resulted in the dishwasher filter clogging badly(even after a thorough clean as per dishwasher manufacturer specification). To be honest - I had gotten better results from my dog licking the plates clean. :(

No longer washes dishes, white residue, blocks filter in dishwasher

Consumer747

Consumer747Tweed valley

I have never struck a powder that doesn't dissolve properly in the dishwasher

kawsem

kawsem

Very disappointed

The product left a lot of residue on the inside of the dishwasher, and the dishes had to be rewashed. Tried it for a week and totally disappointed, as this is a middle price range dishwashing powder and the cheaper ones do a better job than this. Have to now rewash the dishes and wash out the dishwasher. Totally not worth it.

Does not wash the dishes, leaves awful residue on dishes and in dishwasher.