Morphy Richards Accents Traditional 43857 (Cherry Red)

Morphy Richards Accents Traditional 43857 (Cherry Red) Questions & Answers

3 questions from our users

Mich G

Mich Gasked

Accents Traditional 43857 (Cherry Red)

Hi is it the base that whistles or the actual kettle?

Maree S
Maree S

Hi, it is the kettle that whistles

Morphy Richards
GLEN D.Morphy Richards

Hello Mich G
It is the kettle that whistles.

Jill

Jillasked

Accents Traditional 43857 (Cherry Red)

my kettle all of a sudden will not start, light comes on when you switch it on, but doesn't do anything. It is only 3 years old? Any ideas?

Willywag WA
Willywag WA

Hi Jill
First I'll say I'm not an electrician. But my guess is that it is an electrical fault with with an internal fuse. I think they are called a thermister in kettles. I don't think kettles are repairable and being 3 years old it sounds like you may be up for a new one as it will cost more to fix than a new one.

Housewifeasked

Accents Traditional 43857 (Cherry Red)

Just purchased Cherry Red Model 43857 Electric Kettle. What is the black toggle (my word) device hanging on the spout for? It has a wire inside a flexible plastic casing and is hooked around the pouring spout. Is it to facilitate pouring?

Faye
Faye

I think you are talking about the strainer thing, it is to strain the water in & out. Hope that helps.

Housewife

Took the Cherry Red Kettle back to store where purchased. The kettle was a model on display - and no box could be found to give the guarantee and other paper work. The toggle I queried was the security device used by stores for goods on display. They quickly removed it for us - so problem solved. Thank you for your interest. Fay.

See all Morphy Richards Accents Traditional questions

Get an answer from our members and Morphy Richards representatives

Morphy Richards Accents Traditional 43857 (Cherry Red)