MPNs: 460016 and MHR-48710

4.3

Fred

FredMelbourne

Great value

I picked this up about a year ago and have tended to use it more during the winter months. It works really well, just follow a recipe, set it going in the morning, head to work and when we get home dinner is ready! Functionality is pretty basic, and the build quality isn't amazing but it does the job. I figure if we keep looking after it, hopefully it will last many years

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    lina2

lina2Sydney

Easy and simple

Good time saver and perfect for working families, easy to clean, and the food does not stick to the bottom. I can always rely on the cooker and make delicious food time after time with the recipes provided. If I knew I would achieve these results, would have purchased the product much earlier!

Date PurchasedJune 2017
    The Cubby House Family

The Cubby House FamilyLocation

Best kitchen appliance yet

This is easy to use, easy to clean, and makes great food. I am happy with the cooking results, and recommend it all the time. When neighbours call in, and ask 'what's cooking' I say ... get your own slow cooker... And yes, of course, I let them taste test.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    Morphy Richards
    Danielle D.Morphy Richards

Hi to The Cubby House Family - thank you for your review of our product, and for recommending it to your friends. We really appreciate your comments.

Slow Cookers

Find out how Morphy Richards Polished Stainless Steel 3.5L compares to other Slow Cookers

See all Morphy Richards Polished Stainless Steel reviews