Morphy Richards Prism

3.0

Jess1987

Jess1987

Rubbish

I had this toaster for 9 months. It was turning off my safety switch. I returned it to kb electronics and they accepted it was faulty. Now I'm told that they do not stock this anymore. I spoke to morphy richards directly and was told the same. I have a matching kettle and asked if i could have a replacement matching set. I was told no, i now i have to go buy a new kettle and toaster after 9 months! I payed $160 for them and i have to now spend even more money to get a new kettle and toaster. Its not my fault i was sold a faulty product and they are in no way helpful at all. I would not recommend this product nor would i buy another morphy richards product.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
    Loz

Loz

Love it!

I bought this toaster approximately a year ago with the matching kettle and have had no issues. I purchased it to replace a toaster O had purchased from Target about 6 months earlier that the springs broke in it and I couldn't find the receipt for warranty. Have had no issues and always get loads of compliments on the design! Would highly recommend both the kettle and toaster.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    Morphy Richards
    Danielle D.Morphy Richards

Hi Loz - thank you for your feedback on our Prism breakfast set. We think it is a pretty striking design as well :)