Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006

Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006

Listing monitored by Morphy Richards

• Even Toasting Yes (5) · No (1)

Christy
ChristySydney, NSW

Broke after 2 years!!!

Item replaced- thank you.
The levers that hold the toast are flimsy, over time they drooped down and because of this slipped out of the runner and got jammed against the side, while trying to release it, it hit the element and shorted it out. Happen to both sides a few months apart. The repairer said it’s not worth the expense to fix it.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $129.00.

quarmz
quarmzSydney, NSW

Fantastic after-sale service

Purchased a white version of this toaster two years ago along with the matching kettle. Both looks beautiful in my renovated kitchen. I had a minor fault with the toaster at the end of the warranty period but did not claim in time due to having busy toddlers at home and what 2020 turned out to be. However, the after-sale service was amazing - they empathised with my situation and sent through a brand new replacement toaster immediately. Speaks volumes of the type of organisation that stands behind this quality product. You've got a loyal customer and advocate in me - thanks for showing leadership in customer service!

Purchased in June 2018.

Hello quarmz

Other Toasters

R.NgtGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sleek, Beautiful and Toast perfectly!

I’ve recently purchased Aspect Stainless Steel ones and it’s by far the best toaster i’ve ever had! It toast perfectly and evenly which is hard to achieve with most toasters on the market.

Beautifully designed, it’s sleek and modern, fits really well with our current Nespresso Machine.

A couple of things as to why i didn’t give it 5 stars;
1. it’s slightly chunky for my liking (my kitchen bench isn’t spacious enough)
2. the cord is slightly short for my liking, i would of prefer a metre and a half or more but that’s just my preference thats all.

Apart from that, HIGHLY RECOMMEND this baby! can’t live without it now!

Purchased in August 2020 at Amazon for $129.00.

Hi R.Ngt
Thank you for taking the time to post a review, your comments will be noted and forwarded to our product team.

Toasters

Find out how Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006 compares to other Toasters

Sydneymum
SydneymumSydney, NSW

Love the look of this toaster

More than anything I was drawn in by the modern look of this toaster, goes with everything in my kitchen and it works like a treat and easy to clean!

Purchased in January 2020 at Billy Guyatts for $111.00.

Hi again Sydneymum,
Thank you taking your time to leave another review, this time for the matching toaster to your kettle.

Sshah
SshahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!! Works great and looks amazing

We bought it from Harvey and it works great, toasts perfectly and looks amazing. Bread does not stick and every setting works as required. Finishing is great not like other brands

Purchased in November 2019 for $135.00.

Hello Sshah
Thanks for posting a review on our product, we really appreciate your feedback.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
acki
ackiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Toaster!

This toaster is a great addition to my grey kitchen. I have the scandi blush colour toaster and also kettle. I love how I can put 4 loaf in one go and toast evenly. So easy to use. Must have in my kitchen!

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for $139.00.

Jenn
Jenn

Toasts well, looks great.

Only had this toaster since May this year and purchased through reading other reviews, I also was attracted to the style and colour. Overall the toast comes out reasonably even with different breads from white to multi grained. You can check your toast while it is progress and cancel if need be, the only thing I would want improved is the numbers printed for the dial are very tiny, I need my reading glasses to see the numbers clearly.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Hello Jenn.

pipkin71
pipkin71AU

Looks pretty, poor functionality

Bought this toaster as a set with the kettle for the looks, but it doesn’t toast evenly and if you have just made some toast and put in a second slice , it can’t seem to recognise it’s already hot and burns the second slice, so you have to turn the timer down, which is a pain. The crumbs also collect in the ridge around the top and are hard to get out. I wish I had never got did if my old black and decker toaster.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Other Toasters

R.Ngtasked

Hi team, mind if i ask the exact dimensions L x W x H with this particular toaster please? thank you.

Eleonore E.Morphy Richards

Hi R.Ngt, please can you forward me your email address and I will pass your query on to our product team and we can get back to you directly. Alternately please send your inquiry to customer.care@glendimplex.com.au

R.Ngt

Thank you! Ive managed to find it in some website.

Eleonore E.Morphy Richards

Fantastic, websites can be very helpful in providing information on products and we are constantly striving to improve ours so that we can assist our customers.

Diana E
Diana Easked

Hi, This info isn't listed here and I've looked on your website and can't find this info anywhere. What is the wattage of your Scandi Aspect 4 Slice Toaster?

Angela C.Morphy Richards

Hi Diana E,
The wattage of the Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006 toaster is 1800 Watts.

Get an answer from our members and Morphy Richards representatives

CategoryToasters
Type4 Slice
  • GTIN13: 5011832054555, 5011832056269, 5011832056276, 5011832057181, 5011832059512 and 5011832064523