Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006

Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006

acki

ackiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Toaster!

This toaster is a great addition to my grey kitchen. I have the scandi blush colour toaster and also kettle. I love how I can put 4 loaf in one go and toast evenly. So easy to use. Must have in my kitchen!

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for $139.00.

Even Toasting Yes

Jenn

Jenn

Toasts well, looks great.

Only had this toaster since May this year and purchased through reading other reviews, I also was attracted to the style and colour. Overall the toast comes out reasonably even with different breads from white to multi grained. You can check your toast while it is progress and cancel if need be, the only thing I would want improved is the numbers printed for the dial are very tiny, I need my reading glasses to see the numbers clearly.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Morphy Richards
GLEN D.Morphy Richards

Hello Jenn.
Thanks for posting a review on our product, we really appreciate your feedback.

pipkin71

pipkin71AU

Looks pretty, poor functionality

Bought this toaster as a set with the kettle for the looks, but it doesn’t toast evenly and if you have just made some toast and put in a second slice , it can’t seem to recognise it’s already hot and burns the second slice, so you have to turn the timer down, which is a pain. The crumbs also collect in the ridge around the top and are hard to get out. I wish I had never got did if my old black and decker toaster.

Date PurchasedAug 2017