Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006

Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006

• Even Toasting Yes (4) · No (1)
Christy

ChristySydney, NSW

Broke after 2 years!!!

Item replaced- thank you.
The levers that hold the toast are flimsy, over time they drooped down and because of this slipped out of the runner and got jammed against the side, while trying to release it, it hit the element and shorted it out. Happen to both sides a few months apart. The repairer said it’s not worth the expense to fix it.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $129.00.

quarmz

quarmzSydney, NSW

Fantastic after-sale service

Purchased a white version of this toaster two years ago along with the matching kettle. Both looks beautiful in my renovated kitchen. I had a minor fault with the toaster at the end of the warranty period but did not claim in time due to having busy toddlers at home and what 2020 turned out to be. However, the after-sale service was amazing - they empathised with my situation and sent through a brand new replacement toaster immediately. Speaks volumes of the type of organisation that stands behind this quality product. You've got a loyal customer and advocate in me - thanks for showing leadership in customer service!

Purchased in June 2018.

GLEN D.Morphy Richards

Hello quarmz
Thanks for posting a review on our product, we really appreciate your feedback.

Sydneymum

SydneymumSydney, NSW

Love the look of this toaster

More than anything I was drawn in by the modern look of this toaster, goes with everything in my kitchen and it works like a treat and easy to clean!

Purchased in January 2020 at Billy Guyatts for $111.00.

GLEN D.Morphy Richards

Hi again Sydneymum,
Thank you taking your time to leave another review, this time for the matching toaster to your kettle.

Toasters

Find out how Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006 compares to other Toasters

Sshah

SshahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!! Works great and looks amazing

We bought it from Harvey and it works great, toasts perfectly and looks amazing. Bread does not stick and every setting works as required. Finishing is great not like other brands

Purchased in November 2019 for $135.00.

Hello Sshah
Thanks for posting a review on our product, we really appreciate your feedback.

acki

ackiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Toaster!

This toaster is a great addition to my grey kitchen. I have the scandi blush colour toaster and also kettle. I love how I can put 4 loaf in one go and toast evenly. So easy to use. Must have in my kitchen!

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for $139.00.

See all Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006 reviews

R.Ngtasked

Hi team, mind if i ask the exact dimensions L x W x H with this particular toaster please? thank you.

Eleonore E.Morphy Richards

Hi R.Ngt, please can you forward me your email address and I will pass your query on to our product team and we can get back to you directly. Alternately please send your inquiry to customer.care@glendimplex.com.au

R.Ngt

Thank you! Ive managed to find it in some website.

Eleonore E.Morphy Richards

Fantastic, websites can be very helpful in providing information on products and we are constantly striving to improve ours so that we can assist our customers.

Diana E

Diana Easked

Hi, This info isn't listed here and I've looked on your website and can't find this info anywhere. What is the wattage of your Scandi Aspect 4 Slice Toaster?

Angela C.Morphy Richards

Hi Diana E,
The wattage of the Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006 toaster is 1800 Watts.

Get an answer from our members and Morphy Richards representatives

CategoryToasters
Type4 Slice

• GTIN13: 5011832054555, 5011832056269, 5011832056276, 5011832057181, 5011832059512 and 5011832064523