Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006

Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006

pipkin71

pipkin71AU

Looks pretty, poor functionality

Bought this toaster as a set with the kettle for the looks, but it doesn’t toast evenly and if you have just made some toast and put in a second slice , it can’t seem to recognise it’s already hot and burns the second slice, so you have to turn the timer down, which is a pain. The crumbs also collect in the ridge around the top and are hard to get out. I wish I had never got did if my old black and decker toaster.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    See all Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006 reviews

R.Ngtasked

Hi team, mind if i ask the exact dimensions L x W x H with this particular toaster please? thank you.

Eleonore E.Morphy Richards

Hi R.Ngt, please can you forward me your email address and I will pass your query on to our product team and we can get back to you directly. Alternately please send your inquiry to customer.care@glendimplex.com.au

R.Ngt

Thank you! Ive managed to find it in some website.

Eleonore E.Morphy Richards

Fantastic, websites can be very helpful in providing information on products and we are constantly striving to improve ours so that we can assist our customers.

Diana E

Diana Easked

Hi, This info isn't listed here and I've looked on your website and can't find this info anywhere. What is the wattage of your Scandi Aspect 4 Slice Toaster?

Angela C.Morphy Richards

Hi Diana E,
    The wattage of the Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006 toaster is 1800 Watts.

Get an answer from our members and Morphy Richards representatives

CategoryToasters
    Type4 Slice

• GTIN13: 5011832054555, 5011832056269, 5011832056276, 5011832057181, 5011832059512 and 5011832064523