Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006

Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006

• Even Toasting Yes (1) · No (0)

R.NgtGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sleek, Beautiful and Toast perfectly!

I’ve recently purchased Aspect Stainless Steel ones and it’s by far the best toaster i’ve ever had! It toast perfectly and evenly which is hard to achieve with most toasters on the market.

Beautifully designed, it’s sleek and modern, fits really well with our current Nespresso Machine.

A couple of things as to why i didn’t give it 5 stars;
1. it’s slightly chunky for my liking (my kitchen bench isn’t spacious enough)
2. the cord is slightly short for my liking, i would of prefer a metre and a half or more but that’s just my preference thats all.

Apart from that, HIGHLY RECOMMEND this baby! can’t live without it now!

Purchased in August 2020 at Amazon for $129.00.

Hi R.Ngt
Thank you for taking the time to post a review, your comments will be noted and forwarded to our product team.

Jenn

Jenn

Toasts well, looks great.

Only had this toaster since May this year and purchased through reading other reviews, I also was attracted to the style and colour. Overall the toast comes out reasonably even with different breads from white to multi grained. You can check your toast while it is progress and cancel if need be, the only thing I would want improved is the numbers printed for the dial are very tiny, I need my reading glasses to see the numbers clearly.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
GLEN D.Morphy Richards

Hello Jenn.
Thanks for posting a review on our product, we really appreciate your feedback.

See all Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006 reviews

R.Ngtasked

Hi team, mind if i ask the exact dimensions L x W x H with this particular toaster please? thank you.

Eleonore E.Morphy Richards

Hi R.Ngt, please can you forward me your email address and I will pass your query on to our product team and we can get back to you directly. Alternately please send your inquiry to customer.care@glendimplex.com.au

R.Ngt

Thank you! Ive managed to find it in some website.

Eleonore E.Morphy Richards

Fantastic, websites can be very helpful in providing information on products and we are constantly striving to improve ours so that we can assist our customers.

Diana E

Diana Easked

Hi, This info isn't listed here and I've looked on your website and can't find this info anywhere. What is the wattage of your Scandi Aspect 4 Slice Toaster?

Angela C.Morphy Richards

Hi Diana E,
The wattage of the Morphy Richards Scandi Aspects 240006 toaster is 1800 Watts.

Get an answer from our members and Morphy Richards representatives

CategoryToasters
Type4 Slice

• GTIN13: 5011832054555, 5011832056269, 5011832056276, 5011832057181, 5011832059512 and 5011832064523