Morphy Richards Total Control 501020

MPN: 501020

3.7

Linda

LindaHobart, TAS

Okay for 2 years then heating element not working!

It was fine as a soupmaker for two years but then, two days before 2 year warranty runs out I went to make some soup and it blended it but didn’t cook it and yes I had it on the correct smooth setting! So it is going in the bin now!

Purchased in March 2018 for A$199.00.

Angela C.Morphy Richards

Hello Linda
We would like the opportunity to assist you. Please contact our office on 1300 556 816. Please have a copy of your purchase receipt with you when you call.

Gjdw

GjdwTrafalgar

Great creamy soup

I'm very happy with this soup maker. I was trying to find a way for my 87 years old mother to eat better and I found this machine. My mum loves the soups I've made for her. It's so easy, delicious, smooth and creamy. All it takes is a couple of carrots, potatoes, some stock and half an hour later there's some nourishing and healthy soup ready to eat. The best thing I've bought for ages!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Hello Gjdw
Thanks for posting a review on our product, we really appreciate your feedback. :)

Aimee

AimeeSydney, NSW

So far so good

This soup maker has a number of functions: smooth, medium, chunky, saute, drinks, blend but I have only used the smooth function so far. I am quite happy with the smooth soup produced in 21 minutes. I have used it once a week last winter. I will try the drinks function when summer comes. The only thing I do not like is the minimum size for drinks function is 3 portions.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Soup Makers

Find out how Morphy Richards Total Control 501020 compares to other Soup Makers

Niels B.

Niels B.asked

Hello!
We have been very satisfied with our soup maker but lately - mostly at the end of the sequence - when blending it makes this very loud screaming sound. Is that something we can overcome by changing a part or servicing the soup maker? Video with audio in the following link - https://share.icloud.com/photos/0mAr5lzrkIhOXwAj0yB7r8FVQ
Kr,
Niels

Hi Niels,
The soup maker has a 2 year warranty so please return back to place of purchase with your purchase receipt for replacement. Unfortunately we do not have repair agents for the soup maker.

Angela C.asked

I have had my soup maker only 2 weeks and today I plugged it in and there is no power to the soup maker ...... I would really appreciate any advice?

Hi Angela C,
Please check that you have firmly pushed the power cord into the unit and perhaps try a different power point just to make sure. If you are still have issues then please return the soup maker back to place of purchase with your purchase receipt and they will be able to replace it for you under warranty.

Hi
Yes I have done all the things that you said and still no power
I will return it to very tomorrow with a covering note

Rosemary

Rosemaryasked

I have lost my users manual. Is it possible to get another copy?

Eleonore E.Morphy Richards

Good morning Rosemary,
Please contact our Customer Care team on 1300 556 816 and we can either post or email you a copy of the user manual for your Morphy Richards Total Control

Get an answer from our members and Morphy Richards representatives