Morrison Blower Vac

Morrison Blower Vac

See the Best Electric Blower Vacuums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Morrison? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
    glidagidaHunter Region, NSW

Garbage

First time I used it I got covered in dust, the bag is too loose a weave and too light a fabric. I also noticed the odd hole had developed, even though it was normal garden leaves and stuff. At times I had to open the fan area to clean small twigs out, and when the suction slowed I had to assist the vacuum by holding the duct vertical to let gravity assist the 'munching'.
    The second time it kept clogging with [green] light hedge clippings. It didn't cut but just stringed, them and it clogged the bag entrance. The bag grew more holes in the body and at the neck of the bag the light fabric had worn into a big hole about 30mm in diameter. Utter garbage!

Not very reliable

Had one of these for about 4 years now and it has been ok, but not long after I got it it wouldn't run very well. Took it in to the guy to fix and had to wait a few weeks to get it back. He also had to replace the on off switch. He was a shindaiwa dealer and said it was an exact copy of one of there machines, which made me a bit suspicious of it. Any how it has gone ok for the last couple of years but lately it's been hard to start and a bit sluggish and lacking in power. I think it maybe a cheap immatation and have thrown it in the bin as I don't think it is worth taking in to get fixed being out of warranty. This time I will be buying a better brand 4stroke.
    It did the job for four years.
    Unreliable

Jay W
    Jay W

Very, Very Reliable. After 10 years use, Bag zipper has blown. That's not bad eh?

Brindale