Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Group

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness

I was very satisfied with the mortgage brokerage services provided. It wasn't the simplest of processes for us but we were kept informed all along the way. I found the service highly professional with a very satisfactory conclusion. Id definitely use the services again if I had the need.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Group

Thanks Martin it was a pleasure dealing with you! Best Regards, Loren and Tanya!

Recent investment property purchase

Very happy, well supported and informed. Ongoing communication was excellent and personal. We were kept up to date through the whole process and given help and and advice whenever requested. Our broker Loren, was excellent.

Thanks David it was a pleasure assisting you! Best Regards, Loren

Other Home Loans

Professionalism and Excellent Service

I was very impressed by the quality of service, expertise and professionalism demonstrated by Loren and the team throughout a long and complicated refinance and home purchase process.

I’d have no hesitation in recommending their services to friends and family.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Group

Hi Bill, thanks for taking the time to leave such kind feedback! Best Regards, Loren

Louise
Louise

Loren was very thorough in determining my needs and finding the right mortgage for me. She was always available to discuss any queries or concerns with me and I'd be more than happy to recommend her services to anyone.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Group

Hi Louise, it was my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for your business and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Loren

Home Loans