Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic! Maurizio conducted himself in a professional manner and instilled confidence, achieving a great outcome.

Very satisfied with with customer service. Kept me informed at all times during the process. Very satisfied with the rate achieved on the new loan which was far lower than my previous bank loan.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Craig, Thank you, it was great working with you. I'm happy that we achieved a great result. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Muthu

MuthuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Service superstars

Ben is a real superstar. Unbelievable service. The best mortgage broker I meet in this world. His skills are amazing. The way the process was handled is amazing. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to working together with you in future! Best Regards Ben

Azarang

AzarangMelbourne

Refinancing home loan

They helped us to refinance our home loan after 6 years and can't be happier. The process, communication and result was flawless. They arranged our home loan at first place and that was a reason we used them again.

Thanks Aza, always a pleasure working with you! Cheers! Marc

Home Loans

Find out how Mortgage Broker Melbourne compares to other Home Loans

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT and SERVICE

This was my first time using a mortgage broker and I have to say the experience and ease of transitioning from a business loan to a home loan was made uncomplicated by Greg. I highly recommend him for the services Mortgage Broker Melbourne provide. He was thorough, personable and result focused, providing a better outcome than expected. Thank you Greg.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Debbie, it was my pleasure to assist you with your refinance and I'm glad the outcome exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your business and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Greg

Mark

Mark

Fantastic service and result

Kristen Kennedys service was exceptional. She was very prompt with her response to our enquiry, knew what she was doing, communicated everything that was happening clearly, always returned our calls as soon as she could, and gave us every confidence that we were in good hands. She is a smart, positive, high energy person who we would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone looking for a mortgage broker.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the feedback Mark! Working with you both was such a pleasure, I'm very happy to have had the opportunity to do so. Best Regards, Kristen

Amelia R.

Amelia R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended!

Marc and Selena were so fantastic from end to end of this process. No question was stupid and I felt like I was in the best hands to find the best deal for me to move my mortgage. Their communication was top notch! I cannot recommend Marc more and both Marc and Selena both never hesitated to help out. I will definitely be working with him for years to come to check that I have the best deal!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Amelia, for such kind feedback! It was great working with you! Best Regards Marc and Selena

Amazing service, perfect result!

We met Dario at Mortgage Brokers Melbourne without really knowing what we needed or how we’d get there. He presented, explained and delivered an outcome that far exceeded our expectations. Dario is a true professional, 100% transparent and a pleasure to deal with.
I would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks Dario!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Rob & Fiona, You are more than welcome! (By the way, to find us next time, Don't click "Official website", this goes to a different firm, Click our web address at top of page instead).

Jacques Allers

Jacques AllersGoulburn Valley, VIC

Highly recommended

It was a great pleasure dealing with Grace from Mortgage Brokers Melbourne. We are from country Victoria and did not even meet. Phone calls and emails. Everything went smooth. Highly recommended. Thanks :)

Loan Start DateApril 2019

15/10 service!

Ben is amazing at what he does. My case was not straightforward! Ben was excellent throughout the whole process, always followed up and kept me updated from day 1. Big thank you also to the team. Best mortgage broker in town! 15/10 would be my recommendation. Will definitely return back for future loans. #bestbrokerofmelbs

Loan TypeFixed Rate