Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Josh
JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kristen was amazing and helped me get my own house with ease

Kristen was amazing. Going for a guarantor loan wasn't going to be the easiest but she made it a breeze and kept me in the loop throughout. Thank you so much for all your hard work and helping me get my own place, so very happy.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Josh. Working with you was such a pleasure. I hope you're enjoying your new home. Kind regards, Kristen

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great overall experience

I had a great experience with Ben and Katrina. Ben went the extra mile to secure the mortgage I wanted even when the lender put up some resistance due to cladding.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Nick - it was a pleasure working with you and getting you a great result! Regards, Ben

Other Home Loans

Perfect help during a challenging market

Julie-Ann Dwyer
Julie-Ann DwyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service.

Excellent Service. Personalised, detailed and our unique circumstances were taken into account. Honest feedback and guidance was given by Maurizio which resulted in the best outcome possible- our new home with a great rate. Thank you!

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Jules, Great result, we got there in the end. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

HomeBuyer01
HomeBuyer01Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Greg was amazing to deal with and provided great support!

Greg from Mortgage Broker Melbourne was fantastic to deal with. He provided amazing support for us and even had to cover for the lack of service and professionalism from the conveyancers involved. He went above and beyond to ensure our transaction was as smooth as possible. Would recommend him for sure. Thanks again for your service and support Greg.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Unparalleled customer service

I have had an excellent experience with Marc and Selena. This is the second property I've purchased and they have patiently prepared several reports and loansheets over a period of 1.5 years. No ask is too much or too great. Once I had actually bought the settlement was very easy and I didn't really have to do anything. Thank you Marc and Selena.

Thanks Jon! Great working with you again, Cheers! Marc and Selena

Chrissie
Chrissie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Personable & professional advice, offers and assistance throughout.

Maurizio offered personable ànd professional advice, offers, and assistance throughout making our mortgage lending experience so easy.
We are very grateful and can highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Chrissie it was a pleasure working with both you and Phil. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

We would highly recommend Marc and most definitely refer to my family and friends. The entire experience myself and my husband had in purchasing our new home was truly professional. Thank you for the great communication every step of the way and making a stressful situation stress free. Karen

Thanks Karen! We hope you enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Daniel R.
Daniel R.

Great service! highly reccomend

Greg was brilliant. Very responsive and helpful. Greg guided me through the loan application and made it easy to understand. Call mortgage broker and make sure you use Greg Crook. There are so many flaky brokers out there that will mess you around and let you down but Greg isn't one of them.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Very kind of you Daniel, to leave such great feedback! Best Regards, Greg.

Syed Zuhaib Hassan Naqvi
Syed Zuhaib Hassan NaqviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service !

We found Maurizio through Mortgage broker Melbourne . He handled my case very professionally and was always there whenever I need any information or suggestion. I would highly recommend him to anyone and will definitely be in touch with him for any financing needs in future.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Syed, it was a pleasure assisting you. I hope you are enjoying the new house. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Best mortgage broker in Melbourne

Edward and his team are so professional. He went above and beyond to help us with our property. He is so good natured and knowledgeable and even when something goes wrong he always has a solution. I thoroughly recommend Edward and his team to people. He is an excellent mortgage broker and highly ethical. I think it's super important to stress just how ethical and professional he is. Very happy with his services

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Many thanks Lara, was a pleasure working with you. We had a short settlement but we got it over the line! I look forward to working with you again. Cheers, Ed

Trent
TrentSouthwest, VIC

Incredible service, genuine care

From the first phone call to collecting the keys for our new house, our experience with Mortgage Broker Melbourne was incredible. Edward and his team consistently went above and beyond, acted with professionalism, good humour and genuine care, and got us a fantastic rate with a lender we respect. We actually contacted Mortgage Broker Melbourne after having been terribly let down by another broker, who put our purchase at risk through negligence, and Edward understood our stress and our urgency, and not only got the job done but restored our faith in the industry. Have already recommended to a friend looking to refinance. Eleven out of ten.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Trent & Bek, you guys were great to work with and I appreciate your kind words. It was an exciting challenge to jump in late in your journey and get the loan settled without a hitch! Cheers, Ed

Will G.
Will G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

Our experience with Maurizio was smooth as we could've asked for. Plenty of information and generous answers given to help us get through our first home purchase. Very approachable, always had time to be contacted and worked hard for us throughout the process. Appreciate your time Morris. Cheers W&R

Excellent service - highly recommended

My friend referred me to Maurizio. As a first time buyer I had very limited knowledge on how Real estate works in Australia. Maurizio provided an excellent service with due diligence from start to finish. Always fed me accurate information which helped to take well informed decision. Extremely transparent, open and on time. He helped me to connect to the best people / service I needed to settle my purchase. Thank you Maurizio!

BPJ
BPJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can Not Recommend Highly Enough - Genuine and Trust Worthy Brokers

A huge THANK YOU to both Marc & Selena from Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

They have been incredibly patient and understanding all the way from the very beginning and always quick to provide response to any questions asked.

Marc was very good at always explaining all loan/lender options and very patient in explaining why some were and weren't appropriate or applicable to our circumstances.

We cannot recommend them highly enough and are very appreciative for all their efforts!

Thank you both!

Ben + Claire

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Ben, for taking the time to leave us such kind feedback! Enjoy your new home! Cheers! Marc