Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Pros

Ongoing, transparent communication
Flexible to changing needs
Straightforward loan process

Troy Q.
Troy Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and excellent advice

This is now the second time we've used Mortgage Broker Melbourne and of course we were just as impressed the second time as we were the first. Ben and Katrina were on hand to make the process as easy as possible.

The information and advice is presented clearly and professionally and we always felt that our needs were understood and catered for.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

We both loved working with you. Enjoy your new digs! Regards, Ben and Katrina.

Eva
EvaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with my experience

I was very happy with my experience. Marc and Ingrid were extremely helpful. They went out of their way to find me a loan that suited my needs. They were always available to answer questions and assist with paperwork and other requirements. They made the purchase and settlement of my house as smooth as it could be. I would definitely recommend them to others and use them in the future if required.

Loan TypeSplit
Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Eva! It was great working with you too! Best Regards, Marc, Selena and Ingrid.

Great mortgage broker!

Ed Burke, my broker, was friendly, easy to work with and provided expert advice. Loans were arranged in a logical and timely manner and I was kept informed as to the progress of applications. I will use his services again.

HomeBuyer01
HomeBuyer01Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Greg was amazing to deal with and provided great support!

Greg from Mortgage Broker Melbourne was fantastic to deal with. He provided amazing support for us and even had to cover for the lack of service and professionalism from the conveyancers involved. He went above and beyond to ensure our transaction was as smooth as possible. Would recommend him for sure. Thanks again for your service and support Greg.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Home Loans

Find out how Mortgage Broker Melbourne compares to other Home Loans

Unparalleled customer service

I have had an excellent experience with Marc and Selena. This is the second property I've purchased and they have patiently prepared several reports and loansheets over a period of 1.5 years. No ask is too much or too great. Once I had actually bought the settlement was very easy and I didn't really have to do anything. Thank you Marc and Selena.

Thanks Jon! Great working with you again, Cheers! Marc and Selena

Chrissie
Chrissie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Personable & professional advice, offers and assistance throughout.

Maurizio offered personable ànd professional advice, offers, and assistance throughout making our mortgage lending experience so easy.
We are very grateful and can highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Loan TypeSplit
Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Chrissie it was a pleasure working with both you and Phil. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

We would highly recommend Marc and most definitely refer to my family and friends. The entire experience myself and my husband had in purchasing our new home was truly professional. Thank you for the great communication every step of the way and making a stressful situation stress free. Karen

Thanks Karen! We hope you enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Goldie
GoldieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service and professionalism

We engaged Mauritzio from Melbourne Mortgage Brokers after reading the online reviews. Maurizio obtained pre-approval for us through a simple and painless process. Due to circumstances beyond his control and an oversight of ours, new approval was required. The level of commitment, positivity, professionalism, support and tenacity shown by Maurizio was outstanding. We highly recommend Maurizio and Melbourne Mortgage Brokers and sincerely thank you all for your hard work. We wouldn’t have obtained our home without you.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Greer, Thank you, it's been a pleasure working with you both! Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Asha1
Asha1Melb

Don't bother with any others!

Great, from initial contact right through until the end was fantastic.
Customer service was outstanding and made us feel prioritized to achieve the ultimate goal - A suitable home loan!
With a limited time frame Greg was awesome to work with and very professional. Highly Recommended.

Home Loans

Find out how Mortgage Broker Melbourne compares to other Home Loans

gza222
gza222Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Simple, convenient and very professional service. The overall process from was taken from complexity to simplicity. Ben and his team were excellent and communicated promptly throughout the entire process. A free service which would simply be crazy to miss out on!

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Many thanks - it was a pleasure working with you, Best Regards, Ben

anthony
anthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely fantastic

We have been using Dario at mortgage broker Melbourne for more than 5 years now could not recommend anyone better the service is impeccable always updated on current rates banks has helped my family achieve our goals successfully thank you so much will and have recommended many family and friends already never been happier keep up the good work Dario

Loan Start DateFebruary 2018

Thank you Anthony, always a pleasure to assist you. Best Regards Dario

Murtaza Mohsin
Murtaza Mohsinasked

Can i take out home loan on my centrelink payments in melbourne?

Alex G.
Alex G.asked

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

He wants to know how much he can borrow. I can provide you with any relevant info/documents you may require and you can talk to our client after. You may call me through my mobile number.

May I hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Alex
0430 308 813

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Alex, thanks but we don’t conduct business via intermediaries, your client is welcome to contact us directly. Best Regards, Marc

Claud
Claudasked

Hi there,

See all Mortgage Broker Melbourne questions

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage Broker Melbourne representatives

About Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Mortgage Broker Melbourne brings 20 years of experience to help those living in Melbourne and its surrounds find a competitive home loan. They offer the following types of loans:

• First Home Buyers: for those who are going through the loan process for the first time.
  • Property Investment: to help investor clients structure their lending.
  • Moving Home Mortgage: for those looking to sell and buy again.
  • Refinance: for those wanting to look at other financing options.

The company has software that simplifies the selection process and presents your best options in a clear way, so that you can focus more on finding the right property for you rather than stressing over a mortgage.

Morgage Broker Melbourne is an accredited member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA).

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers loved how communicative the team at Mortgage Brokers Melbourne was. They said that they were easily contactable, kept them in the loop, and went the extra mile to ensure that everything was done to a high standard and on time.
  • They also reported that they were flexible, offering a range of options and being understanding when clients changed their minds or had to restructure elements of their loan or refinance.
  • Overall, reviewers found that using Mortgage Brokers Melbourne made the whole loan process easy.