Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Pros

Ongoing, transparent communication
Flexible to changing needs
Straightforward loan process

4.9

Hassle-free Experience

This is the second time I’ve used Greg’s services in relation to my home loan. He did an awesome job in securing a home loan that suits my requirements for refinancing. He was very professional, patient and had clear communication throughout the process.
Ingrid was also incredibly helpful during the application process. She provided me with regular relevant updates and she responded to my questions in a timely manner.
I look forward to working with Greg and Ingrid again in our future home loan applications.

Sali G
Sali GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flawless service!

Anne and Ingrid at Mortgage Broker Melbourne provided a flawless service to my partner and I when we were looking to buy our first home. Anne was super concise and prompt, answered all of our questions on the process and was always willing to go the extra mile for us. The level of communication was incredible, and we were assisted through every step of the way. Anne and Ingrid made what would be a convoluted process so simple and easy to understand. We could have not gotten to settlement without them.

After using this service, I will definitely be sticking with Anne and Ingrid for any future needs. Cannot recommend highly enough! 10/10!

Great experience

Kristen and Gabe were very helpful, super easy to contact, proactive and overall great to deal with. I had many questions being a first home buyer and they were so helpful and responsive walking me through the whole process start to end. Couldn't imagine going through it without them!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thank you for the kind feedback Raquel, it really was such a pleasure to be part of your first home buying journey. Kind regards, Kristen and Gabe

T L.
T L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thoroughly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Anne D and Ingrid D were excellent communicators, timely in responses, helpful and professional in all our interactions from point A to Z leaving the impression of highly competent operators who we recommend to others seeking a home loan. Outstanding thank you!

Mikayla F.
Mikayla F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First Home Buyers MBM is a MUST!

We worked with Kristen and Gabe from Mortgage Broker Melbourne and I cannot recommend them enough. We were first time home buyers with absolutely no idea. With Kristen's guidance (and patience) we bought our first place with ease.

Throughout the admin process Gabe and Kristen were both really clear and super helpful with any of the questions we had. After hearing some horror stories - I can honestly say we were absolutely blessed with a dream team.

• Loan Start DateMay 2022
Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Mikayla! We loved working with you both and are so thrilled that you have found your first home. Enjoy! Best Regards, Kristen and Gabe.

Great personalised experience and very professional

Very professional and honest advice provided right from the beginning. They are fully across our requirements and comes up with the best product to suit. Both Maurizio and Kirsty have always been very quick in responding to queries. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for advice or assistance.

• Loan used forInvestment Property
Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Bhushan, Thanks for the review. Congratulations again on your new purchase. Best Regards, Maurizio and Kirsty

Michael D.
Michael D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic!

Fantastic brokers to work with. Extremely present and empathetic to our needs. They know what they are talking about and maintained a fully transparent dialogue between us and the banks.
Highly recommended!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thank you for entrusting us to help you get your first home. It was our pleasure to assist you. Best Regards Greg & Ingrid

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Highly professional, expert knowledge, excellent communication, excellent results

I have used Mortgage Broker Melbourne on four occasions now and I’m happy to say that every interaction has always been an absolute pleasure. The team are friendly, punctual, highly knowledgeable and committed to getting the best outcomes for their clients. I have recommended this broker to several friends and they have all had similar experiences. My financial and employment situation has often sat in an atypical space, but Marc has consistently found high quality options for me. Marc has an incredible breadth and depth of knowledge of the lending industry. Thanks again, Marc, Selena and Ingrid

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Margaret! It was really great working with you again! Cheers! Marc, Selena and Ingrid.

Lynda
Lynda

Highly recommended!

Ben has helped us with our home loan for the past 4 years. Ben takes the time to talk you and we found him very friendly and comfortable to talk to. He has been very helpful to us over the years. Emails and calls were always responded promptly. He made the process of finding an appropriate home loan much more easier. We highly recommend Mortgage Brokers Melbourne!

Thanks for the kind words! Regards, Ben

Jill
JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Return customer and still very happy with service

Great! Maurizio was friendly, explained things in a way that it was easy for us to understand, offered multiple options, and wasn't phased when we changed our minds multiple times and had to restructure elements of our refinance to suit. The team is easily contactable, and kept us constantly in the loop of the progress of our submission. This is the second time we've used Maurizio and we will absolutely be in contact in the future for all our financial needs.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Jillian, Thanks for the review, it was a pleasure again. Happy new year!! Best Regards, Maurizio

Josh
JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kristen was amazing and helped me get my own house with ease

Kristen was amazing. Going for a guarantor loan wasn't going to be the easiest but she made it a breeze and kept me in the loop throughout. Thank you so much for all your hard work and helping me get my own place, so very happy.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Josh. Working with you was such a pleasure. I hope you're enjoying your new home. Kind regards, Kristen

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great overall experience

I had a great experience with Ben and Katrina. Ben went the extra mile to secure the mortgage I wanted even when the lender put up some resistance due to cladding.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Nick - it was a pleasure working with you and getting you a great result! Regards, Ben

Joel
JoelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely positive experience. Could not have asked for an easier process. Maurizio and Kirsty were very personable and attentive through every step of the way. A sincere thankyou from your satisfied customers.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Joel, Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. Just a phone call away if you need. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Perfect help during a challenging market

Julie-Ann Dwyer
Julie-Ann DwyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service.

Excellent Service. Personalised, detailed and our unique circumstances were taken into account. Honest feedback and guidance was given by Maurizio which resulted in the best outcome possible- our new home with a great rate. Thank you!

• Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Jules, Great result, we got there in the end. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Murtaza Mohsin
Murtaza Mohsinasked

Can i take out home loan on my centrelink payments in melbourne?

Alex G.
Alex G.asked

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

He wants to know how much he can borrow. I can provide you with any relevant info/documents you may require and you can talk to our client after. You may call me through my mobile number.

May I hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Alex
0430 308 813

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Alex, thanks but we don’t conduct business via intermediaries, your client is welcome to contact us directly. Best Regards, Marc

Claud
Claudasked

Hi there,

See all Mortgage Broker Melbourne questions

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage Broker Melbourne representatives

About Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Mortgage Broker Melbourne brings 20 years of experience to help those living in Melbourne and its surrounds find a competitive home loan. They offer the following types of loans:

• First Home Buyers: for those who are going through the loan process for the first time.
  • Property Investment: to help investor clients structure their lending.
  • Moving Home Mortgage: for those looking to sell and buy again.
  • Refinance: for those wanting to look at other financing options.

The company has software that simplifies the selection process and presents your best options in a clear way, so that you can focus more on finding the right property for you rather than stressing over a mortgage.

Morgage Broker Melbourne is an accredited member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA).

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers loved how communicative the team at Mortgage Brokers Melbourne was. They said that they were easily contactable, kept them in the loop, and went the extra mile to ensure that everything was done to a high standard and on time.
  • They also reported that they were flexible, offering a range of options and being understanding when clients changed their minds or had to restructure elements of their loan or refinance.
  • Overall, reviewers found that using Mortgage Brokers Melbourne made the whole loan process easy.