Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Pros

Ongoing, transparent communication
Flexible to changing needs
Straightforward loan process

4.9

Highly professional, expert knowledge, excellent communication, excellent results

I have used Mortgage Broker Melbourne on four occasions now and I’m happy to say that every interaction has always been an absolute pleasure. The team are friendly, punctual, highly knowledgeable and committed to getting the best outcomes for their clients. I have recommended this broker to several friends and they have all had similar experiences. My financial and employment situation has often sat in an atypical space, but Marc has consistently found high quality options for me. Marc has an incredible breadth and depth of knowledge of the lending industry. Thanks again, Marc, Selena and Ingrid

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Margaret! It was really great working with you again! Cheers! Marc, Selena and Ingrid.

Troy Q.
Troy Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and excellent advice

This is now the second time we've used Mortgage Broker Melbourne and of course we were just as impressed the second time as we were the first. Ben and Katrina were on hand to make the process as easy as possible.

The information and advice is presented clearly and professionally and we always felt that our needs were understood and catered for.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

We both loved working with you. Enjoy your new digs! Regards, Ben and Katrina.

Lynda
Lynda

Highly recommended!

Ben has helped us with our home loan for the past 4 years. Ben takes the time to talk you and we found him very friendly and comfortable to talk to. He has been very helpful to us over the years. Emails and calls were always responded promptly. He made the process of finding an appropriate home loan much more easier. We highly recommend Mortgage Brokers Melbourne!

Thanks for the kind words! Regards, Ben

Eva
EvaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with my experience

I was very happy with my experience. Marc and Ingrid were extremely helpful. They went out of their way to find me a loan that suited my needs. They were always available to answer questions and assist with paperwork and other requirements. They made the purchase and settlement of my house as smooth as it could be. I would definitely recommend them to others and use them in the future if required.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Eva! It was great working with you too! Best Regards, Marc, Selena and Ingrid.

Jill
JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Return customer and still very happy with service

Great! Maurizio was friendly, explained things in a way that it was easy for us to understand, offered multiple options, and wasn't phased when we changed our minds multiple times and had to restructure elements of our refinance to suit. The team is easily contactable, and kept us constantly in the loop of the progress of our submission. This is the second time we've used Maurizio and we will absolutely be in contact in the future for all our financial needs.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Jillian, Thanks for the review, it was a pleasure again. Happy new year!! Best Regards, Maurizio

Josh
JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kristen was amazing and helped me get my own house with ease

Kristen was amazing. Going for a guarantor loan wasn't going to be the easiest but she made it a breeze and kept me in the loop throughout. Thank you so much for all your hard work and helping me get my own place, so very happy.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Josh. Working with you was such a pleasure. I hope you're enjoying your new home. Kind regards, Kristen

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great overall experience

I had a great experience with Ben and Katrina. Ben went the extra mile to secure the mortgage I wanted even when the lender put up some resistance due to cladding.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Nick - it was a pleasure working with you and getting you a great result! Regards, Ben

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great mortgage broker!

Ed Burke, my broker, was friendly, easy to work with and provided expert advice. Loans were arranged in a logical and timely manner and I was kept informed as to the progress of applications. I will use his services again.

Joel
JoelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely positive experience. Could not have asked for an easier process. Maurizio and Kirsty were very personable and attentive through every step of the way. A sincere thankyou from your satisfied customers.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Joel, Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. Just a phone call away if you need. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Find out how Mortgage Broker Melbourne compares to other Home Loans

Perfect help during a challenging market

Julie-Ann Dwyer
Julie-Ann DwyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service.

Excellent Service. Personalised, detailed and our unique circumstances were taken into account. Honest feedback and guidance was given by Maurizio which resulted in the best outcome possible- our new home with a great rate. Thank you!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Jules, Great result, we got there in the end. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

HomeBuyer01
HomeBuyer01Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Greg was amazing to deal with and provided great support!

Greg from Mortgage Broker Melbourne was fantastic to deal with. He provided amazing support for us and even had to cover for the lack of service and professionalism from the conveyancers involved. He went above and beyond to ensure our transaction was as smooth as possible. Would recommend him for sure. Thanks again for your service and support Greg.

Unparalleled customer service

I have had an excellent experience with Marc and Selena. This is the second property I've purchased and they have patiently prepared several reports and loansheets over a period of 1.5 years. No ask is too much or too great. Once I had actually bought the settlement was very easy and I didn't really have to do anything. Thank you Marc and Selena.

Thanks Jon! Great working with you again, Cheers! Marc and Selena

Shaun C.
Shaun C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, communication and amazing value.

Chrissie
Chrissie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Personable & professional advice, offers and assistance throughout.

Maurizio offered personable ànd professional advice, offers, and assistance throughout making our mortgage lending experience so easy.
We are very grateful and can highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Chrissie it was a pleasure working with both you and Phil. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Murtaza Mohsin
Murtaza Mohsinasked

Can i take out home loan on my centrelink payments in melbourne?

Alex G.
Alex G.asked

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

He wants to know how much he can borrow. I can provide you with any relevant info/documents you may require and you can talk to our client after. You may call me through my mobile number.

May I hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Alex
0430 308 813

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Alex, thanks but we don’t conduct business via intermediaries, your client is welcome to contact us directly. Best Regards, Marc

Claud
Claudasked

Hi there,

See all Mortgage Broker Melbourne questions

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage Broker Melbourne representatives

About Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Mortgage Broker Melbourne brings 20 years of experience to help those living in Melbourne and its surrounds find a competitive home loan. They offer the following types of loans:

• First Home Buyers: for those who are going through the loan process for the first time.
  • Property Investment: to help investor clients structure their lending.
  • Moving Home Mortgage: for those looking to sell and buy again.
  • Refinance: for those wanting to look at other financing options.

The company has software that simplifies the selection process and presents your best options in a clear way, so that you can focus more on finding the right property for you rather than stressing over a mortgage.

Morgage Broker Melbourne is an accredited member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA).

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers loved how communicative the team at Mortgage Brokers Melbourne was. They said that they were easily contactable, kept them in the loop, and went the extra mile to ensure that everything was done to a high standard and on time.
  • They also reported that they were flexible, offering a range of options and being understanding when clients changed their minds or had to restructure elements of their loan or refinance.
  • Overall, reviewers found that using Mortgage Brokers Melbourne made the whole loan process easy.