Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Mortgage Broker Melbourne (page 2 of 3)

4.9

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT and SERVICE

This was my first time using a mortgage broker and I have to say the experience and ease of transitioning from a business loan to a home loan was made uncomplicated by Greg. I highly recommend him for the services Mortgage Broker Melbourne provide. He was thorough, personable and result focused, providing a better outcome than expected. Thank you Greg.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Debbie, it was my pleasure to assist you with your refinance and I'm glad the outcome exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your business and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Greg

Will G.

Will G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

Our experience with Maurizio was smooth as we could've asked for. Plenty of information and generous answers given to help us get through our first home purchase. Very approachable, always had time to be contacted and worked hard for us throughout the process. Appreciate your time Morris. Cheers W&R

Fantastic customer service experience

Kristen was fantastic to work with. She was very responsive and patient throughout the entire property purchase experience. I very much appreciated her own personal thoughts and experiences along the way which showed she her thoughtfulness and understanding of her client's objectives. Thank you!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Victor, it was a pleasure to be part of your first home buying experience. Best Regards, Kristen

Excellent service - highly recommended

My friend referred me to Maurizio. As a first time buyer I had very limited knowledge on how Real estate works in Australia. Maurizio provided an excellent service with due diligence from start to finish. Always fed me accurate information which helped to take well informed decision. Extremely transparent, open and on time. He helped me to connect to the best people / service I needed to settle my purchase. Thank you Maurizio!

amrieta m.

amrieta m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything you need from your Mortgage Broker & More!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

It was a pleasure. Thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards, Tobe

Rhian J.

Rhian J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful and transparent mortgage broker

Marc and Selena provide an excellent service. They patiently answered all our questions over many months, gave us great advice and shared contacts of other people who could help us in the house-buying process. As first-time buyers it was especially reassuring to have them on call, and we are on a low interest rate. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Thanks Rhian! Great working with you too! Cheers! Marc and Selena

BPJ

BPJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can Not Recommend Highly Enough - Genuine and Trust Worthy Brokers

A huge THANK YOU to both Marc & Selena from Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

They have been incredibly patient and understanding all the way from the very beginning and always quick to provide response to any questions asked.

Marc was very good at always explaining all loan/lender options and very patient in explaining why some were and weren't appropriate or applicable to our circumstances.

We cannot recommend them highly enough and are very appreciative for all their efforts!

Thank you both!

Ben + Claire

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Ben, for taking the time to leave us such kind feedback! Enjoy your new home! Cheers! Marc

The easiest purchase we have ever made!

My fiance I just purchased our first home with Marc and it was the smoothest experience we have ever had! Here we are thinking we would have to chase banks and have mountains of paperwork to go through, not with these guys! Couldn’t recommend them highly enough!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

It was a pleasure working with you guys! Enjoy a Happy New Year in your new home! Cheers! Marc

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dario was extremely helpful through out the process of buying a house for the first time.

Dario came to meet me at my workplace at the beginning of the process and talked me through everything.
He kept me up to date and gave me practical advice on both houses and contracts as well as negotiating the loan itself.
I would highly recommend Dario's services!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Jill

JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Home Buyers very happy!

Hi Maurizio, We moved into our new home on the weekend and we're just thrilled! We wanted to contact you to thank you for all your help long before this point. You've been professional, informative, but most of all very accessible. The process and what was required of us was explained clearly and not over complicated, and you were always available to answer any questions we had. Thanks for all your hard work in helping us reach this incredibly exciting milestone. We so appreciate your help. Take care, Jill, Scott, and Toby

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Jill, Thanks, it was a pleasure to work with both of you. Enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Maurizio

William

William

Above and Beyond

Dario was extremely helpful with the whole loan process. I had some hiccups along the way, and Dario explored all my options and laid them out for me. His calm nature helped me to stay calm during the daunting process of loan approval before settlement. He also worked to a very short timetable and got me over the line very quickly. I'd highly recommend his service.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks William! You are very welcome, was a pleasure assisting you. Best Regards Dario

TroyQ

TroyQGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with MortgageBrokerMelbourne

I had a great experience using MortgageBrokerMelbourne. Ben and the team were very knowledgeable and gave me all the information I needed in an easily understood format and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others. The process with the mortgage went as easily as I could have hoped for and no doubt that had a lot to do with the assistance I was provided. Timeliness was excellent and I always felt very well supported throughout the process. Thanks!

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for your kind words, Troy. It was a pleasure to assist! Best Regards, Ben

Olivia

OliviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Brokers in the Business

Grace & Dario service was outstanding. They worked night and day to ensure I received the best outcome and with success. Communication was outstanding, ensuring I knew what each step was and answered any questions I had. Best customer service I have experience. I knew I was in the best hands to get my loan and get the required outcome. They ensured I received the best rate and was not going to settle until I was happy.

I would recommend both to anyone, as I know they would take care of them completely. Thank you!

You are very welcome, enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Dario and Grace

Mark

Mark

Fantastic service and result

Kristen Kennedys service was exceptional. She was very prompt with her response to our enquiry, knew what she was doing, communicated everything that was happening clearly, always returned our calls as soon as she could, and gave us every confidence that we were in good hands. She is a smart, positive, high energy person who we would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone looking for a mortgage broker.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the feedback Mark! Working with you both was such a pleasure, I'm very happy to have had the opportunity to do so. Best Regards, Kristen

Amelia R.

Amelia R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended!

Marc and Selena were so fantastic from end to end of this process. No question was stupid and I felt like I was in the best hands to find the best deal for me to move my mortgage. Their communication was top notch! I cannot recommend Marc more and both Marc and Selena both never hesitated to help out. I will definitely be working with him for years to come to check that I have the best deal!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Amelia, for such kind feedback! It was great working with you! Best Regards Marc and Selena

Fantastic Service!

Being a first home buyer can be particularly stressful, Marc and Selena took all that stress away by guiding me on every step towards acquiring my first home. They are wonderful to work with. Very helpful, proactive and more than happy to answer all of my questions while making sure I was always comfortable with the information provided.
I cant recommend them enough!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Debbie, great working with you too! Selena and I wish you all the best with your new home! Best Regards, Marc Barlow

JORDY9129

JORDY9129Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best service ever

Best Amazing service!! They were always there when we had questions or needed advice right up to settlement!! And a check up afterwards. High recommend to use mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thank you, pleasure assisting you with your finances! Best Regards, Dario.

Shaan

ShaanSydney, NSW

Really happy with Service

Had a great experience with Dario even though we were purchasing in Sydney and Dario is based in Melbourne. Were offered three different loans side by side and went with Dario’s recommendation. Approachable and guided us through our first home loan. Thanks, Shaan and Brighid

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thank you Shaan & Brighid, Been a pleasure to assist you with your finance needs! Best Regards Dario. (By the way, to find us next time, Don't click "Official website", this goes to a different firm, Click our web address at top of page instead).

Amazing service, perfect result!

We met Dario at Mortgage Brokers Melbourne without really knowing what we needed or how we’d get there. He presented, explained and delivered an outcome that far exceeded our expectations. Dario is a true professional, 100% transparent and a pleasure to deal with.
I would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks Dario!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Rob & Fiona, You are more than welcome! (By the way, to find us next time, Don't click "Official website", this goes to a different firm, Click our web address at top of page instead).

Joe