Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Mortgage Broker Melbourne (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

gza222
gza222Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Simple, convenient and very professional service. The overall process from was taken from complexity to simplicity. Ben and his team were excellent and communicated promptly throughout the entire process. A free service which would simply be crazy to miss out on!

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

Many thanks - it was a pleasure working with you, Best Regards, Ben

Azarang
AzarangMelbourne

Refinancing home loan

They helped us to refinance our home loan after 6 years and can't be happier. The process, communication and result was flawless. They arranged our home loan at first place and that was a reason we used them again.

Thanks Aza, always a pleasure working with you! Cheers! Marc

Knowledgeable, friendly and supportive

Kristen was fantastic. As a first-time home buyer, she made sure I understood every part of the process and was happy to spend time answering questions and talking me through all of my options. It was certainly not a straightforward purchase, with various hurdles and setbacks along the way, but Kristen was on top of everything immediately and was very supportive. Based on my experience I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne to other buyers.

Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT and SERVICE

This was my first time using a mortgage broker and I have to say the experience and ease of transitioning from a business loan to a home loan was made uncomplicated by Greg. I highly recommend him for the services Mortgage Broker Melbourne provide. He was thorough, personable and result focused, providing a better outcome than expected. Thank you Greg.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Debbie, it was my pleasure to assist you with your refinance and I'm glad the outcome exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your business and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Greg

Fantastic customer service experience

Kristen was fantastic to work with. She was very responsive and patient throughout the entire property purchase experience. I very much appreciated her own personal thoughts and experiences along the way which showed she her thoughtfulness and understanding of her client's objectives. Thank you!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Victor, it was a pleasure to be part of your first home buying experience. Best Regards, Kristen

amrieta m.
amrieta m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything you need from your Mortgage Broker & More!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

It was a pleasure. Thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards, Tobe

Rhian J.
Rhian J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful and transparent mortgage broker

Marc and Selena provide an excellent service. They patiently answered all our questions over many months, gave us great advice and shared contacts of other people who could help us in the house-buying process. As first-time buyers it was especially reassuring to have them on call, and we are on a low interest rate. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Thanks Rhian! Great working with you too! Cheers! Marc and Selena

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

The easiest purchase we have ever made!

My fiance I just purchased our first home with Marc and it was the smoothest experience we have ever had! Here we are thinking we would have to chase banks and have mountains of paperwork to go through, not with these guys! Couldn’t recommend them highly enough!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

It was a pleasure working with you guys! Enjoy a Happy New Year in your new home! Cheers! Marc

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dario was extremely helpful through out the process of buying a house for the first time.

Dario came to meet me at my workplace at the beginning of the process and talked me through everything.
He kept me up to date and gave me practical advice on both houses and contracts as well as negotiating the loan itself.
I would highly recommend Dario's services!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateDecember 2019

William
William

Above and Beyond

Dario was extremely helpful with the whole loan process. I had some hiccups along the way, and Dario explored all my options and laid them out for me. His calm nature helped me to stay calm during the daunting process of loan approval before settlement. He also worked to a very short timetable and got me over the line very quickly. I'd highly recommend his service.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks William! You are very welcome, was a pleasure assisting you. Best Regards Dario

TroyQ
TroyQGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with MortgageBrokerMelbourne

I had a great experience using MortgageBrokerMelbourne. Ben and the team were very knowledgeable and gave me all the information I needed in an easily understood format and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others. The process with the mortgage went as easily as I could have hoped for and no doubt that had a lot to do with the assistance I was provided. Timeliness was excellent and I always felt very well supported throughout the process. Thanks!

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for your kind words, Troy. It was a pleasure to assist! Best Regards, Ben

Olivia
OliviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Brokers in the Business

Grace & Dario service was outstanding. They worked night and day to ensure I received the best outcome and with success. Communication was outstanding, ensuring I knew what each step was and answered any questions I had. Best customer service I have experience. I knew I was in the best hands to get my loan and get the required outcome. They ensured I received the best rate and was not going to settle until I was happy.

I would recommend both to anyone, as I know they would take care of them completely. Thank you!

You are very welcome, enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Dario and Grace

Mark
Mark

Fantastic service and result

Kristen Kennedys service was exceptional. She was very prompt with her response to our enquiry, knew what she was doing, communicated everything that was happening clearly, always returned our calls as soon as she could, and gave us every confidence that we were in good hands. She is a smart, positive, high energy person who we would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone looking for a mortgage broker.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the feedback Mark! Working with you both was such a pleasure, I'm very happy to have had the opportunity to do so. Best Regards, Kristen

Amelia R.
Amelia R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended!

Marc and Selena were so fantastic from end to end of this process. No question was stupid and I felt like I was in the best hands to find the best deal for me to move my mortgage. Their communication was top notch! I cannot recommend Marc more and both Marc and Selena both never hesitated to help out. I will definitely be working with him for years to come to check that I have the best deal!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Amelia, for such kind feedback! It was great working with you! Best Regards Marc and Selena

Fantastic Service!

Being a first home buyer can be particularly stressful, Marc and Selena took all that stress away by guiding me on every step towards acquiring my first home. They are wonderful to work with. Very helpful, proactive and more than happy to answer all of my questions while making sure I was always comfortable with the information provided.
I cant recommend them enough!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Debbie, great working with you too! Selena and I wish you all the best with your new home! Best Regards, Marc Barlow

JORDY9129
JORDY9129Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best service ever

Best Amazing service!! They were always there when we had questions or needed advice right up to settlement!! And a check up afterwards. High recommend to use mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thank you, pleasure assisting you with your finances! Best Regards, Dario.

anthony
anthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely fantastic

We have been using Dario at mortgage broker Melbourne for more than 5 years now could not recommend anyone better the service is impeccable always updated on current rates banks has helped my family achieve our goals successfully thank you so much will and have recommended many family and friends already never been happier keep up the good work Dario

Loan Start DateFebruary 2018
Loan used forSecond Home

Thank you Anthony, always a pleasure to assist you. Best Regards Dario

Shaan
ShaanSydney, NSW

Really happy with Service

Had a great experience with Dario even though we were purchasing in Sydney and Dario is based in Melbourne. Were offered three different loans side by side and went with Dario’s recommendation. Approachable and guided us through our first home loan. Thanks, Shaan and Brighid

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thank you Shaan & Brighid, Been a pleasure to assist you with your finance needs! Best Regards Dario. (By the way, to find us next time, Don't click "Official website", this goes to a different firm, Click our web address at top of page instead).

Amazing service, perfect result!

We met Dario at Mortgage Brokers Melbourne without really knowing what we needed or how we’d get there. He presented, explained and delivered an outcome that far exceeded our expectations. Dario is a true professional, 100% transparent and a pleasure to deal with.
I would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks Dario!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Rob & Fiona, You are more than welcome! (By the way, to find us next time, Don't click "Official website", this goes to a different firm, Click our web address at top of page instead).

Jacques Allers
Jacques AllersGoulburn Valley, VIC

Highly recommended

It was a great pleasure dealing with Grace from Mortgage Brokers Melbourne. We are from country Victoria and did not even meet. Phone calls and emails. Everything went smooth. Highly recommended. Thanks :)

Loan Start DateApril 2019

15/10 service!

Ben is amazing at what he does. My case was not straightforward! Ben was excellent throughout the whole process, always followed up and kept me updated from day 1. Big thank you also to the team. Best mortgage broker in town! 15/10 would be my recommendation. Will definitely return back for future loans. #bestbrokerofmelbs

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Kevin Evans
Kevin EvansGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 Star Service!!!

We were very fortunate to have been put in contact with Marc and his team at mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au. They are very professional and have your best interests at heart. Marc is always available to give great advice and he made a very big occasion in our lives run as smooth as possible. For anyone thinking of using these guy please dont give it a second thought and get in touch with them it was the best thing we did when we began to think about purchasing our first home.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for such great feedback Kevin! Best Regards, Marc. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Best Mortgage broker in Melbourne!

Maurizio was the best!! We wouldn’t be building our dream home with out his help! He always answered all our questions and chased up everything for us made everything stress free especially Being first time buyers with no idea what we were doing! Would reccomend Maurizio to everybody!!!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Kayla, it was a pleasure to work with you both. Best Regards, Maurizio. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE