Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Great mortgage broker!

Ed Burke, my broker, was friendly, easy to work with and provided expert advice. Loans were arranged in a logical and timely manner and I was kept informed as to the progress of applications. I will use his services again.

Julie-Ann Dwyer
Julie-Ann DwyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service.

Excellent Service. Personalised, detailed and our unique circumstances were taken into account. Honest feedback and guidance was given by Maurizio which resulted in the best outcome possible- our new home with a great rate. Thank you!

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Jules, Great result, we got there in the end. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

HomeBuyer01
HomeBuyer01Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Greg was amazing to deal with and provided great support!

Greg from Mortgage Broker Melbourne was fantastic to deal with. He provided amazing support for us and even had to cover for the lack of service and professionalism from the conveyancers involved. He went above and beyond to ensure our transaction was as smooth as possible. Would recommend him for sure. Thanks again for your service and support Greg.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Unparalleled customer service

I have had an excellent experience with Marc and Selena. This is the second property I've purchased and they have patiently prepared several reports and loansheets over a period of 1.5 years. No ask is too much or too great. Once I had actually bought the settlement was very easy and I didn't really have to do anything. Thank you Marc and Selena.

Thanks Jon! Great working with you again, Cheers! Marc and Selena

Philip101
Philip101Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and advice from start to finish

Maurizio provided excellent service and advice from the initial consultation right through to the completion of settlement. All throughout the process he was always more than willing to provide advice, options and answers to all our questions. It is the first time we have used a broker to purchase a property and we would never contemplate not using a broker in the future.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Philip, thanks for the review. I hope you are both enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Excellent Advice and Service

Greg's advice on applying for finance was paramount to anything else. His suggestion to order a bank valuation before the finance application saved us from considerable delays, which otherwise would have resulted in us not settling on time. The loan options recommended by Greg were considerably better than anything that were seen online in my initial research, and saved us thousands of dollars in LMI. Very pleased with the service.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

We would highly recommend Marc and most definitely refer to my family and friends. The entire experience myself and my husband had in purchasing our new home was truly professional. Thank you for the great communication every step of the way and making a stressful situation stress free. Karen

Thanks Karen! We hope you enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent refinance service

This is the second time Maurizio and his team have helped me with my mortgage. Both times the service has been excellent. This time it was a refinance. Maurizio made the process very straightforward and saved me a lot of money on my repayments. He walked me through all the paperwork step-by-step and kept me up to date throughout by phone and email. I highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Mat, it was a pleasure working with you! Regards, Maurizio

Absolutely great service

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Teri! Great working with you too! Best Regards, Greg.

Daniel R.
Daniel R.

Great service! highly reccomend

Greg was brilliant. Very responsive and helpful. Greg guided me through the loan application and made it easy to understand. Call mortgage broker and make sure you use Greg Crook. There are so many flaky brokers out there that will mess you around and let you down but Greg isn't one of them.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Very kind of you Daniel, to leave such great feedback! Best Regards, Greg.

Nathan S
Nathan SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection! Absolutely flawless!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Nate! Working with you was a real pleasure. I can't wait to see your new home once the construction has been completed. Best Regards, Kristen

Syed Zuhaib Hassan Naqvi
Syed Zuhaib Hassan NaqviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service !

We found Maurizio through Mortgage broker Melbourne . He handled my case very professionally and was always there whenever I need any information or suggestion. I would highly recommend him to anyone and will definitely be in touch with him for any financing needs in future.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Syed, it was a pleasure assisting you. I hope you are enjoying the new house. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Best mortgage broker in Melbourne

Edward and his team are so professional. He went above and beyond to help us with our property. He is so good natured and knowledgeable and even when something goes wrong he always has a solution. I thoroughly recommend Edward and his team to people. He is an excellent mortgage broker and highly ethical. I think it's super important to stress just how ethical and professional he is. Very happy with his services

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Many thanks Lara, was a pleasure working with you. We had a short settlement but we got it over the line! I look forward to working with you again. Cheers, Ed

AAFox
AAFoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greg could give classes in customer service.

Greg made one of the most stressful human experiences an absolute breeze. As first home buyers we were learning on the fly, and it was tough to cut through a lot of the financial jargon to understand the loan that was right for us. Then we met Greg. Not only did he get us a fantastic loan, but he also helped us understand the home buying process. Greg could give classes on customer service - he's that good. He genuinely cares about the people he is helping find homes. Thank you Greg!

Yoav O.
Yoav O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Going above and beyond

Couldn't be happier with the service we received From Marc and Selena.

Easy to communicate with, always helpful patient and friendly.

A very professional team that walked us through the entire process.

Highly recommended !